Kidpik Corp. (PIK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIK POWR Grades
- PIK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.81% of US stocks.
- PIK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- PIK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PIK Stock Summary
- KIDPIK CORP's market capitalization of $5,204,907 is ahead of just 1.98% of US-listed equities.
- PIK's went public 1.35 years ago, making it older than only 0.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- KIDPIK CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -237.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KIDPIK CORP are MYTE, WHG, ISUN, ELYS, and FRGI.
- To check out KIDPIK CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001861522.
PIK Valuation Summary
- PIK's price/earnings ratio is -0.7; this is 103.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PIK's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIK.
PIK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$6.20|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||280,109|
|50-day MA||$0.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||4.72M|
Kidpik Corp. (PIK) Company Bio
Kidpik Corp. operates as a subscription-based e-commerce company that retails girls' and boys' apparel, footwear, and accessories. It offers apparel, including tops, bottoms, cardigans, jackets, dresses, and swimwear in knit and woven fabrication; shoes, such as sneakers, boots, sandals, and dress shoes; and accessories comprising sunglasses, jewelry, bags, socks, hats, and hair goods. The company serves its customers through its retail website, kidpik.com; and clothing subscription boxes, which provide mix-&-match coordinated outfits that are personalized based on each member's preferences. Kidpik Corp. was incorporated in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PIK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIK Latest Social Stream
View Full PIK Social Stream
Latest PIK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KIDPIK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIK as an investment opportunity.
Spring into Style with Kidpik's Dressy Collection
Kidpik Corp. (NASDAQ: PIK) ("Kidpik" or the "Company") today announced the launch of its spring dressy collection for kids. Flowers are blooming and it's the season to have fun with fashion for the spring holidays. Kidpik makes it easy to find dressy outfits for girls and boys for the special family moments that springtime brings.
Kidpik Spring Collection Blossoms with Trendy Denim, Pops of Pastels & Stylish Footwear
Kidpik Corp. (NASDAQ: PIK) ("KIDPIK" or the "Company") today announced the launch of its Spring 2023 collection filled with fresh color palettes and blossoming styles that are ready for a season of new adventures. Voted the number one subscription box for kids for the 4th consecutive year by My Subscription Addiction. The time-saving, convenient, commitment free subscription service delivers personalized fashion in a box for girls and boys sizes 12 months to 16. Each Kidpik box is filled with it
Kidpik Corp. (NASDAQ:PIK) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Kidpik Corp. (NASDAQ:PIK) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 15, 2022 Kidpik Corp. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.32 EPS, expectations were $-0.19. Operator: Hello and welcome to the Kidpik Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over […]
Earnings Release: Here's Why Analysts Cut Their Kidpik Corp. (NASDAQ:PIK) Price Target To US$7.00
Kidpik Corp. ( NASDAQ:PIK ) just released its latest third-quarter report and things are not looking great. Revenues...
Kidpik Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Kidpik ( NASDAQ:PIK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.63m (down 35% from 3Q 2021). Net...
PIK Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...