ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINE POWR Grades
- PINE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 47.2% of US stocks.
- PINE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PINE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PINE Stock Summary
- PINE's went public 1.68 years ago, making it older than just 2.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 151.26, Alpine Income Property Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PINE comes in at -43.25% -- higher than that of merely 6.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alpine Income Property Trust Inc are GTLS, NARI, ENV, PIPR, and CNP.
- Visit PINE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alpinereit.com.
PINE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PINE's price/sales ratio is 50.75% higher, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 20 months, PINE's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.7.
- Over the past 20 months, PINE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 58.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINE.
PINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.63||52-week high||$20.75|
|Prev. close||$19.76||52-week low||$13.30|
|Day high||$19.80||Avg. volume||93,642|
|50-day MA||$18.99||Dividend yield||5.06%|
|200-day MA||$17.08||Market Cap||221.82M|
ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Company Bio
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. is a real estate company, which owns and operates portfolio of single-tenant commercial properties. The company was founded in August 2019 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
PINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINE Latest Social Stream
View Full PINE Social Stream
Latest PINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpine Income Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINE as an investment opportunity.
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (PINE) CEO John Albright on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (PINE) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 23, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants John Albright - President and CEO Matt Partridge - CFO Conference Call Participants Rob Stevenson - Janney Michael Gorman - BTIG Wes Golladay - Baird Craig Kucera - B. Riley Presentation...
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the “Company” or “PINE”) today announced its operating results and earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Select Highlights Reported Net Income per diluted share attributable to the Company of $0.03 for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.Reported FFO per diluted share of $0.38 for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, an increase of 31.0% from the comparable prior year period.Reported AFFO per
The big shareholder groups in Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:PINE ) have power over the company. Insiders...
Alpine Income's (PINE) acquisition of properties net leased to leading national retailers and investment grade-rated entities will likely help the company enjoy steady rental revenues.
Alpine Income Property Trust Completes Portfolio Acquisition From CTO Realty Growth for $44.5 Million
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the Company) announced today it closed its previously announced acquisition of six high-quality net lease retail properties for a combined purchase price of $44.5 million from CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) on June 30, 2021 (the CTO Portfolio).
PINE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|