ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE): Price and Financial Metrics
PINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.43||52-week high||$20.79|
|Prev. close||$16.50||52-week low||$15.03|
|Day high||$16.69||Avg. volume||96,809|
|50-day MA||$16.95||Dividend yield||6.67%|
|200-day MA||$17.27||Market Cap||230.84M|
PINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINE POWR Grades
- PINE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.86% of US stocks.
- PINE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PINE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PINE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PINE is 0.17 -- better than just 16.31% of US stocks.
- For PINE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.73% of US equities we're observing.
- ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC are AAIC, LXP, HAL, FPI, and PBA.
- Visit PINE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alpinereit.com.
PINE Valuation Summary
- PINE's EV/EBIT ratio is 16; this is 41.92% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PINE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.1 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINE.
PINE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.82% of graded US stocks.
- PINE's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 260th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PINE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Company Bio
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. is a real estate company, which owns and operates portfolio of single-tenant commercial properties. The company was founded in August 2019 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
PINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINE Latest Social Stream
View Full PINE Social Stream
Latest PINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINE as an investment opportunity.
As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. This suggests an expectation of same dividend payments over the next 12 months.
Do Fundamentals Have Any Role To Play In Driving Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc.'s (NYSE:PINE) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already know that Alpine Income Property Trust's (NYSE:PINE) stock increased by 7.6% over the past...
WINTER PARK, Fla., Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.275 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2023 (the “Common Stock Cash Dividend”). The Common Stock Cash Dividend represents an annualized yield of approximately 6.5% based on the closing price of the common stock on August 22, 2023. The Common Stoc
WINTER PARK, Fla., Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth, Inc. (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company” or “CTO”) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2023 (the “Common Stock Cash Dividend”). The Common Stock Cash Dividend represents an annualized yield of approximately 9.2% based on the closing price of the common stock on August 22, 2023. The Common Stock Ca
Q2 2023 Alpine Income Property Trust Inc Earnings Call
PINE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|