ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINE POWR Grades
- PINE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- PINE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PINE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
PINE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC is higher than it is for about just 0.07% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PINE has reported earnings growth of 782.76%, putting it ahead of 97.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC are GLNG, FSP, ALX, IRS, and DHC.
- PINE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.alpinereit.com.
PINE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PINE's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.71% lower, now standing at 12.5.
- PINE's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINE.
PINE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.82% of graded US stocks.
- PINE's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 260th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PINE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.50||52-week high||$20.73|
|Prev. close||$20.28||52-week low||$15.41|
|Day high||$20.73||Avg. volume||112,005|
|50-day MA||$19.18||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$18.30||Market Cap||244.26M|
ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Company Bio
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. is a real estate company, which owns and operates portfolio of single-tenant commercial properties. The company was founded in August 2019 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
PINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINE Latest Social Stream
View Full PINE Social Stream
Latest PINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINE as an investment opportunity.
These REITs to buy for growth and dividends offer a unique combination of security and upside in the current volatile environment.
Raymond James on Jan. 9 upgraded its opinion of Alpine Income Property Trust Inc (NYSE: PINE ) to Outperform, which seems to have provided the spark for the real estate investment trust (REIT) to leap to new 52-week highs — an accomplishment not seen by many others in the sector. With a market capitalization of $233 million, the REIT is not one of the big ones. In comparison, American Tower Corp. (NYSE: AMT ) has a market cap of $103 billion but has been unable to hit new highs lately. Alpine Income Property trades with a price-earnings ratio of 36, significantly higher than that of the Standard & Poor’s … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Alpine Income Property Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Information
WINTER PARK, Fla., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the “Company”) announced today that it will report its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 after the market closes on Thursday, February 9, 2023. A conference call to discuss its financial and operating results is scheduled for Friday, February 10, 2023 at 9:00 AM ET.
WINTER PARK, Fla., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTO Realty Growth (NYSE: CTO) (the “Company”) announced today that it will report its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 after the market closes on Thursday, February 23, 2023. A conference call to discuss its financial and operating results is scheduled for Friday, February 24, 2023 at 9:00 AM ET. A live webcast of the call will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website at www.
If there’s one thing income investors love, it’s a high-yielding dividend stock. But too often the high yield comes with risky metrics like declining revenue and earnings, which could force a company to cut its dividend to ensure it has the available funds to pay its shareholders. When investors analyze real estate investment trusts (REITs), one important factor to consider is the payout ratio on earnings per share (EPS) for mortgage REITs (mREITs), or funds from operations (FFO) on all other ty
PINE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|