ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PINE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PINE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PINE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.11% of US stocks).
PINE Stock Summary
- PINE's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than only 1.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 98.57, Alpine Income Property Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PINE comes in at -41.56% -- higher than that of only 6.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alpine Income Property Trust Inc are GTLS, EYE, GIGA, TPB, and SFET.
- Visit PINE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alpinereit.com.
PINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.55||52-week high||$20.19|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$10.34|
|Day high||$17.79||Avg. volume||59,608|
|50-day MA||$17.86||Dividend yield||5.47%|
|200-day MA||$16.07||Market Cap||139.21M|
ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Company Bio
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. is a real estate company, which owns and operates portfolio of single-tenant commercial properties. The company was founded in August 2019 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
PINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINE Latest Social Stream
View Full PINE Social Stream
Latest PINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpine Income Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINE as an investment opportunity.
Photo by DNY59/iStock Unreleased via Getty ImagesThis week, Nicholas Ward and I are continuing our Monopoly Man series that we’ve been working on for a few weeks now. We began the series by focusing on the multi-family space, highlighting our belief that while this is an attractive property sector, there...
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (PINE) CEO John Albright on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (PINE) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants John Albright - President and CEO Matt Partridge - CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Gorman - BTIG Rob Stevenson - Janney Wes Golladay - Baird RJ Milligan - Raymond James...
Alpine Income (PINE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 5.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the “Company” or “PINE”) today announced its operating results and earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Select Highlights Reported Net Income per diluted share attributable to the Company of $0.05 for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.Reported FFO per diluted share of $0.42 for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, an increase of 90.9% from the comparable prior year period.Reported AFFO per diluted share of $0.44 for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, an increase of 120.0% from the comparable prior year period.Collected 100% of the Contractual Base Rent (as defined below) due for the three months ended March 31, 2021.During the first quarter of 2021, the Company acquired five net...
Real estate investment trust Alpine Income Property Trust has agreed to acquire seven retail properties from CTO Realty for a total consideration of $56 million. Alpine Income Property (PINE) President and Chief Executive officer, John P. Albright said, “Since Alpine’s IPO in 2019, we have highlighted the remaining single tenants net lease properties within CTO’s portfolio as a potential source of future acquisitions for Alpine.
PINE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|