ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PINE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- PINE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- PINE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.53% of US stocks).
PINE Stock Summary
- PINE's went public 2.02 years ago, making it older than just 4.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PINE is more volatile than just 3.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Alpine Income Property Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTG, RPT, CLI, NBEV, and GTLS.
- Visit PINE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alpinereit.com.
PINE Valuation Summary
- PINE's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 458.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 22 months, PINE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 104.1.
- PINE's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINE.
PINE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PINE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.82% of graded US stocks.
- PINE's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 260th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PINE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PINE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.90||52-week high||$20.75|
|Prev. close||$18.00||52-week low||$13.77|
|Day high||$18.10||Avg. volume||75,755|
|50-day MA||$18.52||Dividend yield||5.67%|
|200-day MA||$18.53||Market Cap||202.32M|
ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Company Bio
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. is a real estate company, which owns and operates portfolio of single-tenant commercial properties. The company was founded in August 2019 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
PINE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINE Latest Social Stream
View Full PINE Social Stream
Latest PINE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpine Income Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINE as an investment opportunity.
Alpine Income Property Trust Increases Quarterly Dividend by 5.9% and Declares Dividend for the Fourth Quarter 2021
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PINE) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared a 5.9% increase in the Company’s quarterly cash dividend to $0.27 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2021 as compared to its previous quarterly cash dividend of $0.255 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on December 30, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the
Alpine Income Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PINE) Stock's On A Decline: Are Poor Fundamentals The Cause?
With its stock down 5.0% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Alpine Income Property Trust (NYSE:PINE). Given...
Vornado (VNO) is poised to gain from high-quality assets and an improving office leasing market. However, stiff competition might act as a deterrent.
Vornado's (VNO) $950-million refinancing of 1290 Avenue of the Americas will offer greater financial flexibility.
I broke my own rules when I bought this tiny real estate investment trust (REIT). Here are a few reasons I decided to take a risk on this new net lease player.
PINE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|