ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PINE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 3.78% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PINE's comes in at 10.99 -- better than 96.92% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- PINE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 8.78% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PINE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FTI, UVE, K, CNXN and AWK.
PINE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Alpine Income Property Trust Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 163.95% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Alpine Income Property Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Alpine Income Property Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 5.75% -- which falls in the top 10.53%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Alpine Income Property Trust Inc's estimated return of 163.95% surpasses about 76.06% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Alpine Income Property Trust Inc than it is for 82.8% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
PINE Dividend Chart
PINE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|