ALPINE INCOME PROPERTY TRUST, INC. (PINE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PINE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 3.78% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PINE's comes in at 10.99 -- better than 96.92% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- PINE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 8.78% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PINE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FTI, UVE, K, CNXN and AWK.
PINE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Alpine Income Property Trust Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 17.65%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Alpine Income Property Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Alpine Income Property Trust Inc's dividend yield of 5.2% is in the top 12.04%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PINE's provides a return of 17.65% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 70.53% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PINE Dividend Chart
PINE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|