Ping Identity Holding Corp. (PING): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PING POWR Grades
- PING scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 43.02% of US stocks.
- PING's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PING ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PING Stock Summary
- Ping Identity Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on September 19, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.02% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ping Identity Holding Corp is higher than 90.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ping Identity Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of 238.73%; that's higher than 91.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PING, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYBR, SMAR, NEWR, PD, and DMRC.
- Visit PING's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pingidentity.com.
PING Valuation Summary
- PING's price/earnings ratio is -67.9; this is 274.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 24 months, PING's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- PING's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 262 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PING.
PING's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PING has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.08% of graded US stocks.
- PING's asset turnover comes in at 0.302 -- ranking 433rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PING's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PING Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PING Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$30.40|
|Prev. close||$18.14||52-week low||$15.85|
|Day high||$18.50||Avg. volume||1,073,779|
|50-day MA||$20.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.05||Market Cap||1.56B|
Ping Identity Holding Corp. (PING) Company Bio
Ping Identity Holding Corp. engages in pioneering intelligent identity. It enables secure access to service, application or application programming interface from device. The company operates a platform that can leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyse device, network, application and user behaviour data to make real-time authentication and security control decisions. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
PING Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PING Latest Social Stream
View Full PING Social Stream
Latest PING News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ping Identity Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PING as an investment opportunity.
Ping Identity Holding Corp. (PING) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants David Banks - Head of Investor Relations Andre Durand - Chief Executive Officer Raj Dani - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Anushtha Mittal - RBC Capital Market Andrew Nowinski - Wells...
Ping Identity (PING -3.5%) total revenue for Q4 grew 19% Y/Y to $75.4M. Software as a service revenue grew 56% Y/Y accelerating for the third straight quarter. Net cash provided by operating activities for 2021 grew 86% year-over-year to a record of $41.7 million for the full year 2021 Ended...
Software company Ping Identity Holding Corp. (NYSE: PING) recently reported mixed results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, as revenues surpassed but earnings missed estimates. Following the results, shares of the company dropped 1.4% to close at $20 in Thursday’s extended trading session. Revenue & Earnings Ping Identity reported quarterly revenues of $75.4 million, which denotes a rise of 19.2% from the same quarter last year. Further, the figure surpassed the consensus estimate of $71.22 million. This overall growth in revenues was primarily driven by the 21.5% year-over-year increase witnessed in subscription revenues, which accounted for over 93.3% of the total quarterly revenues of the company.
Ping Identity (PING) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -750% and 5.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ping Identity press release (PING): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.14.Revenue of $75.4M (+19.1% Y/Y) beats by $4.01M.Software as a service ("SaaS") revenue for the…
PING Price Returns