Pinterest, Inc. (PINS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PINS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PINS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PINS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PINS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.69% of US stocks).
PINS Stock Summary
- PINS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 5,580.52 -- higher than 99.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PINS's went public 2.28 years ago, making it older than merely 4.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PINS is currently 201.62, higher than 98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pinterest Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHWY, TRIL, MELI, RDFN, and CVET.
- PINS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pinterest Inc's official web site, go to www.pinterest.com.
PINS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PINS's price/sales ratio is 357.69% higher, now standing at 23.8.
- PINS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4958.7 over the prior 27 months.
- PINS's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PINS.
PINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.61||52-week high||$89.90|
|Prev. close||$76.65||52-week low||$24.41|
|Day high||$76.50||Avg. volume||12,136,903|
|50-day MA||$70.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.54||Market Cap||46.24B|
Pinterest, Inc. (PINS) Company Bio
Pinterest, Inc. engages in pinboard-style photo-sharing website operations. It allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. The company was founded by Benjamin Silbermann, Paul C. Sciarra and Evan Sharp on July 1, 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
PINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINS Latest Social Stream
View Full PINS Social Stream
Latest PINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinterest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINS as an investment opportunity.
Here we take a look at a few software stocks, TEAM, PINS, ZEN, and TWLO whose earnings releases are scheduled for Jul 29.
The social bookmarking platform reveals shoppable Idea Pins for affiliate programs and tests new ability to tout brand partnerships.
Image-based social media app maker Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) experienced a surge in new customers and increasing engagement from existing customers at the onset of the pandemic. As economies are reopening, advertisers are ramping up spending again, and Pinterest expects to reap the rewards. Management guided investors to look for robust revenue growth from the social media app.
And investors, especially ones with long-term horizons, might want to consider buying Pinterest, Inc. (PINS) at a discount...
Pinterest (PINS) second-quarter 2021 earnings are expected to have benefited from user base expansion boosted by launch of Idea Pins and increasing advertising demand.
PINS Price Returns