Pinterest, Inc. (PINS): Price and Financial Metrics
PINS Stock Summary
- Pinterest Inc's market capitalization of $45,573,596,329 is ahead of 94.47% of US-listed equities.
- PINS's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than merely 3.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pinterest Inc is higher than 99.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinterest Inc are TWTR, TWLO, WORK, GWRE, and UTHR.
- Visit PINS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinterest.com.
PINS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PINS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.99||52-week high||$89.90|
|Prev. close||$72.51||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$74.22||Avg. volume||12,711,251|
|50-day MA||$77.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.81||Market Cap||45.25B|
Pinterest, Inc. (PINS) Company Bio
Pinterest, Inc. engages in pinboard-style photo-sharing website operations. It allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. The company was founded by Benjamin Silbermann, Paul C. Sciarra and Evan Sharp on July 1, 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
PINS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pinterest Inc. To summarize, we found that Pinterest Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 978.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pinterest Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 4.13% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Pinterest Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PINS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PINS Latest Social Stream
View Full PINS Social Stream
Latest PINS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinterest Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PINS as an investment opportunity.
Photo by franckreporter/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images About a year ago, I penned an article, "Pinterest: It's Worth Your Interest." It is an understatement to say a lot has changed since that time. The company's stock has experienced swings that make the volatility of the overall market seem like child's...
In this article we presented the 10 best new stocks to buy in 2021 according to billionaire Paul Singer. You can skip our detailed discussion on Singer’s investment philosophy and read 5 Best New Stocks to Buy in 2021 According to Billionaire Paul Singer. Paul Elliott Singer is an American billionaire and hedge fund manager […]
Over the last decade, social networks have gone from a tiny part of the economy to an estimated $61 billion industry, just in the United States. Over the last five years, the U.S. social media industry has grown at a 21.6% rate, led by Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) as it has ascended to a market capitalization of $870 billion. Here are a few reasons why Pinterest could be the next social media giant.
Skillz hit a high of $46.30 on Feb.
Young investors, in particular, have been drawn to the decentralized and unregulated nature of digital currencies, as well as the neck-breaking volatility that often comes with owning crypto. For much of the past week, it's cryptocurrency Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) that's been garnering the attention of momentum players, retail investors, and digital currency enthusiasts. As of late afternoon Friday, April 16, Dogecoin could be purchased for about $0.31 per token.
PINS Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!