Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (PIR): Price and Financial Metrics
PIR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Pier 1 Imports Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.3% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -30.56 for Pier 1 Imports Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.58% of US stocks.
- Pier 1 Imports Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -950.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESES, SIFY, ELTK, FLL, and AIRT.
- Visit PIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pier1.com.
PIR Stock Price Chart More Charts
PIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.56||52-week high||$31.00|
|Prev. close||$3.69||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||363,881|
|50-day MA||$6.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.39||Market Cap||15.16M|
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (PIR) Company Bio
Pier 1 Imports engages in the retail sale of decorative home furnishings, furniture, gifts, and related items. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.