ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIXY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PIXY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PIXY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PIXY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PIXY Stock Summary
- ShiftPixy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.03% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ShiftPixy Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.46% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ShiftPixy Inc comes in at -172.6%, a number that bests merely 0.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ShiftPixy Inc are BSVN, MNSB, ACBI, HFBL, and FSBW.
- PIXY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ShiftPixy Inc's official web site, go to www.shiftpixy.com.
PIXY Valuation Summary
- PIXY's price/sales ratio is 6.9; this is 97.14% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 48 months, PIXY's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIXY.
PIXY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIXY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.49||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.54||Avg. volume||2,289,975|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.81||Market Cap||52.08M|
ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY) Company Bio
ShiftPixy, Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company provides a scheduling and recruiting application platform which enables users to sync work opportunities, manage relationships with job providers, and update profiles of shift workers. ShiftPixy serves customers in the United States.
PIXY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIXY Latest Social Stream
View Full PIXY Social Stream
Latest PIXY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ShiftPixy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIXY as an investment opportunity.
It's the start of another busy week of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
ShiftPixy, Inc. Announces Pricing of $12 Million Private Placement Priced At-The-Market under Nasdaq Rules
ShiftPixy, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: PIXY), a Florida-based staffing enterprise, which designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary platform that facilitates employment in the rapidly growing Gig Economy, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with a large institutional investor for a private placement of common stock and warrants exercisable for common stock expected to result in gross proceeds to the Company of approximately $12 million before deducting placement agent commissions and other transaction-related expenses payable by the Company. In the private placement, the Company has agreed to sell (i) 2,320,000 shares of its common stock together with warrants to purchase up to 2,320,000 shares of common stock, and (ii) 2,628...
We're really starting to get into earnings season with many of the biggest pre-market stock movers today connected to earnings news.
ShiftPixy (PIXY) stock is on the move Friday after the gig economy company announced special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) plans.
MIAMI, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShiftPixy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIXY), a Florida-based staffing enterprise that designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary platform that facilitates employment in the rapidly growing Gig Economy, today announced results for the quarter ended November 30, 2020 (“2021 First Quarter”). 2021 First Quarter Financial Highlights * Improved balance sheet with cash position of $9.1 million and no long-term debt as of November 30, 2020, compared to cash of $4.3 million and no long-term debt as of August 31, 2020. * Successfully closed public equity offering yielding gross proceeds of $12 million on October 14, 2020. * Net Loss excluding non-recurring items was $6.9 million, or $0.22 per share. * Operating Loss of $5.6 million for the ...
PIXY Price Returns