ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY): Price and Financial Metrics
PIXY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$599.28|
|Prev. close||$6.11||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$6.31||Avg. volume||109,898|
|50-day MA||$12.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.41||Market Cap||3.18M|
PIXY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIXY POWR Grades
- PIXY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PIXY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PIXY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PIXY Stock Summary
- PIXY has a higher market value than only 1.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,105,184.
- The volatility of SHIFTPIXY INC's share price is greater than that of 99.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SHIFTPIXY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -242.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIXY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNET, APEI, MDVL, PIK, and WHG.
- PIXY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SHIFTPIXY INC's official web site, go to www.shiftpixy.com.
PIXY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PIXY's price/sales ratio is 88.57% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- PIXY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 39 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIXY.
PIXY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIXY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.69% of graded US stocks.
- PIXY's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 335th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CMPR, SCWX, and GLOB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIXY.
The table below shows PIXY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY) Company Bio
ShiftPixy, Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company provides a scheduling and recruiting application platform which enables users to sync work opportunities, manage relationships with job providers, and update profiles of shift workers. ShiftPixy serves customers in the United States.
PIXY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIXY Latest Social Stream
View Full PIXY Social Stream
Latest PIXY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHIFTPIXY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIXY as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic worth checking out on Wednesday and we have all the latest news happening this morning!
ShiftPixy Discusses Revolutionary Employment Platform for The Rapidly Growing Gig Economy with The Stock Day Podcast
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / October 9, 2023 / The Stock Day Podcast welcomed ShiftPixy, Inc. (Nasdaq:PIXY) ("ShiftPixy" or the "Company"), a Florida-based national staffing enterprise which designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary ...
MIAMI, October 06, 2023--ShiftPixy, Inc. (Nasdaq: PIXY) ("ShiftPixy" or the "Company"), a Florida-based national staffing enterprise which designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary platform that facilitates employment in the rapidly growing Gig Economy, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single U.S. institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 2,265,000 shares of the Company’s common stock (or common stock equivalents in lieu the
Pre-market stock movers are a major topic this morning as we check out the biggest ones worth keeping an eye on for Tuesday!
MIAMI, September 29, 2023--ShiftPixy, Inc. (Nasdaq: PIXY) ("ShiftPixy" or the "Company"), a Florida-based national staffing enterprise which designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary platform that facilitates employment in the rapidly growing Gig Economy, announced today that its reverse stock split, scheduled for 11:59:59 p.m. on September 30, 2023, in Wyoming, will be postponed two weeks until 11:59:59 p.m. on October 14, 2023, in Wyoming. The delay is necessitated by t
PIXY Price Returns