ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PIXY POWR Grades
- PIXY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PIXY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PIXY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PIXY Stock Summary
- SHIFTPIXY INC's market capitalization of $6,781,444 is ahead of merely 1.52% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PIXY is more volatile than 100% of stocks we're observing.
- SHIFTPIXY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -242.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SHIFTPIXY INC are EHTH, XRX, EEX, AOUT, and DRQ.
- Visit PIXY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shiftpixy.com.
PIXY Valuation Summary
- PIXY's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 102.63% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PIXY's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.3 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PIXY.
PIXY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PIXY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.69% of graded US stocks.
- PIXY's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 335th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CMPR, SCWX, and GLOB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PIXY.
The table below shows PIXY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PIXY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PIXY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.40||52-week high||$203.00|
|Prev. close||$15.33||52-week low||$11.06|
|Day high||$15.90||Avg. volume||273,213|
|50-day MA||$20.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.83||Market Cap||5.52M|
ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY) Company Bio
ShiftPixy, Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company provides a scheduling and recruiting application platform which enables users to sync work opportunities, manage relationships with job providers, and update profiles of shift workers. ShiftPixy serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PIXY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PIXY Latest Social Stream
View Full PIXY Social Stream
Latest PIXY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SHIFTPIXY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PIXY as an investment opportunity.
We're breaking down the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning alongside the news that traders need to know about!
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is clinging to modest morning gains, last seen up 129 points, as investors brace themselves for the conclusion of the Federal Open Market Committee's two-day policy meeting.
MIAMI, September 21, 2022--ShiftPixy, Inc. (Nasdaq: PIXY) ("ShiftPixy" or "the Company"), a Florida-based national staffing enterprise which designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary platform that facilitates employment in the rapidly growing Gig Economy, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with a single U.S. institutional investor for a private placement of common stock and warrants exercisable for common stock expected to result in g
Shares of staffing solutions provider ShiftPixy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PIXY) continue to trade higher today after the company announced plans to shift its Virtual Brand development pipeline and tech stack of ShiftPixy labs to its subsidiary, ShiftPixy Labs. The subsidiary will then be distributed to ShiftPixy investors in the form of dividends. The record date for the transaction is September 8. Further, the company plans a dual listing of ShiftPixy shares via an IPO on NASDAQ as well as Upstream. The move is intended to enable ShhiftPixy and ShiftPixy Labs to channel their resources on their own initiatives and achieve success in product development.
Hydrogen stocks are on the move Thursday with a couple of bits of news behind the rise and fall of certain shares in the space.
PIXY Price Returns