PJT Partners Inc. (PJT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PJT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PJT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.72% of US stocks.
- PJT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PJT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PJT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PJT is 8.25 -- better than 96.1% of US stocks.
- PJT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.1% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PJT Partners Inc comes in at -5.74%, a number that bests only 13.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PJT Partners Inc are GNOG, SCU, FPH, BGCP, and WHD.
- Visit PJT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pjtpartners.com.
PJT Valuation Summary
- PJT's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 50% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PJT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 68.7 over the prior 72 months.
- PJT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PJT.
PJT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PJT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.12% of graded US stocks.
- PJT's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 19th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BGCP, RAND, and ALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PJT.
The table below shows PJT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PJT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PJT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.49||52-week high||$89.50|
|Prev. close||$75.48||52-week low||$54.48|
|Day high||$75.59||Avg. volume||193,463|
|50-day MA||$70.94||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$70.09||Market Cap||1.83B|
PJT Partners Inc. (PJT) Company Bio
PJT Partners Inc. offers strategic advisory, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and reorganization, and funds advisory services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors, and governments. The company was spun out of the Blackstone Group in 2015 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PJT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PJT Latest Social Stream
View Full PJT Social Stream
Latest PJT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PJT Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PJT as an investment opportunity.
We've been covering the financial players for a while now, and essentially it's all been coming down to the M&A environment for all of them, excepting restructuring focused shops like PJT Partners (PJT). While Houlihan Lokey (HLI) has a well-known restructuring franchise, the HLI results are still very levered in...
PJT Partners Inc. found using ticker (PJT) now have 6 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 98 and 85 and has a mean target at 91.33. Now with the previous closing price of 64.56 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 41.5%. The 50 day MA is 69.99 and the 200 day MA is 75.2. The company has a market cap of $1,567m. Find out more information at: https://www.pjtpartners.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=PJT" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $2,217m based on the market concensus. PJT Partners Inc., an investment bank, provides various strategic and shareholder advi...
Oversold stocks are what their name implies: stocks that have traded lower than they should, based on their fundamentals. It’s a subjective measure, of course; after all, for every seller, there’s a buyer. The key to success in buying into an oversold stock is recognizing when it’s getting near the bottom. These stocks typically make a comeback, even if they take their time about it. But once they do bounce, the potential for strong gains is very real. We can check with Wall Street’s stock analysts to find which bargain-priced stocks are primed for gains. Once we know which stocks the experts recommend, we can start digging into their details.
Wichita, KS, based Investment company Intrust Bank Na (Current Portfolio) buys General Dynamics Corp, Bank of America Corp, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, Vanguard FTSE Europe ETF, iShares Core S&P Total U.S.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PJT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|