PJT Partners Inc. (PJT): Price and Financial Metrics
PJT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.02||52-week high||$86.92|
|Prev. close||$77.53||52-week low||$59.61|
|Day high||$77.54||Avg. volume||202,703|
|50-day MA||$78.14||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$74.45||Market Cap||1.86B|
PJT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PJT POWR Grades
- PJT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PJT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PJT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
PJT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PJT is 7.33 -- better than 94.62% of US stocks.
- PJT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PJT PARTNERS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 15.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PJT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STEP, MC, WRBY, USLM, and BYRN.
- PJT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PJT PARTNERS INC's official web site, go to www.pjtpartners.com.
PJT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PJT's price/sales ratio is 21.74% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- PJT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PJT.
PJT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.62%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.89%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 221.89%.
The table below shows PJT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PJT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PJT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.12% of graded US stocks.
- PJT's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 19th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BGCP, RAND, and ALX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PJT.
The table below shows PJT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PJT Partners Inc. (PJT) Company Bio
PJT Partners Inc. offers strategic advisory, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and reorganization, and funds advisory services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors, and governments. The company was spun out of the Blackstone Group in 2015 and is based in New York City, New York.
PJT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PJT Latest Social Stream
View Full PJT Social Stream
Latest PJT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PJT PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PJT as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy PJT Partners Inc. ( NYSE:PJT ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
The board of PJT Partners Inc. ( NYSE:PJT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.25 per share on the 20th of...
PJT Partners Inc. ( NYSE:PJT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.25 per share on the 20th of September...
Evercore has hired veteran Morgan Stanley banker Seth Bergstein as a senior managing director to drive dealmaking in the global services sector, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. Bergstein, who served as head of Morgan Stanley's global services group for about two decades, held the title of vice chairman of investment banking prior to his departure from the bank.
Q2 2023 PJT Partners Inc Earnings Call
PJT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|