PJT Partners Inc. (PJT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PJT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 11.87% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -86.42 -- higher than just 0.99% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PJT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PFIS, CRESY, HPE, LADR and BDX.
PJT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding PJT Partners Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 94.11%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for PJT Partners Inc are:
- PJT's market cap is about 2 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.28 is greater than only 0.71% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PJT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 24.29% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PJT's provides a return of -94.11% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 1.33% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PJT Dividend Chart
PJT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|