PJT Partners Inc. (PJT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PJT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 13.77% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -70.07 -- higher than merely 2.49% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PJT has less fluctuation in its price than 95.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PJT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HRC, HPE, NBTB, ETRN and BOTJ.
PJT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PJT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 92.77%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PJT, investors may wish to consider are:
- PJT's market cap is about 2 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 0.9% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PJT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 36.51% of them.
- PJT's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 1.44% of them.
PJT Dividend Chart
PJT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|