PJT Partners Inc. (PJT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PJT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 13.77% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -70.07 -- higher than merely 2.49% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PJT has less fluctuation in its price than 95.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PJT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HRC, HPE, NBTB, ETRN and BOTJ.
PJT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PJT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 34.18%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PJT, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, PJT Partners Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 20.82% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, PJT is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 18.44% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, PJT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 11.36% of them.
PJT Dividend Chart
PJT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|