Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK): Price and Financial Metrics
PK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.68||52-week high||$15.38|
|Prev. close||$12.17||52-week low||$10.70|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||3,263,439|
|50-day MA||$12.76||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$12.86||Market Cap||2.52B|
PK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PK POWR Grades
- PK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 57.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 16.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PK comes in at 15.71% -- higher than that of 88.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC are STAG, ARKO, EPR, TSQ, and WELL.
- Visit PK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pkhotelsandresorts.com.
PK Valuation Summary
- PK's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.7; this is 19.34% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 82 months, PK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PK.
PK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -39.8%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -104.65%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 300.96%.
The table below shows PK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.51% of graded US stocks.
- PK's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 75th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- SHO, H, and ARMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PK.
The table below shows PK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Company Bio
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. was established as an independent company on January 3, 2017, following its spin-off from Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. The company is a lodging real estate company with its portfolio consists of approximately 67 premium-branded hotels and resorts with over 35,000 rooms located in prime United States and internationally. Over 85% of Park’s portfolio is in the luxury or upper upscale segment and 100% is in the U.S., including locations in 14 of the top 25 markets. Nearly 80% of the company’s portfolio is in the central business districts of major cities or resort or conference destinations. Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr. serves as Park’s President and Chief Executive Officer and the company has approximately 500 employees.
PK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PK Latest Social Stream
View Full PK Social Stream
Latest PK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PK as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Value Trader Highlights: Equinix, Public Storage, Simon Property Groupt, Park Hotels & Resorts and Playa Hotels & Resorts
Equinix, Public Storage, Simon Property Groupt, Park Hotels & Resorts and Playa Hotels & Resorts are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
Here's how you can own data centers and shopping malls for little cash.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call On November 2, 2023
TYSONS, Va., Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (“Park”) today announced that it plans to report financial results for the third quarter 2023 after the stock market closes on November 1, 2023. Park will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 2, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its earnings results, current operational environment and business outlook. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the internet. Interest
TYSONS, Va., Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (“Park” or the “Company”) announced today that the Company has declared a third quarter cash dividend of $0.15 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid in cash on October 16, 2023 to stockholders of record as of September 29, 2023. Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section
The biggest question for the island’s companies—and broader economy— will be how long tourists might stay away.
PK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PKWant to do more research on Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch