Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PK POWR Grades
- PK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.03% of US stocks.
- PK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- PK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.6% of US stocks).
PK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc is higher than it is for about 86.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc comes in at -33.89%, a number that bests merely 5.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPLP, XHR, CIO, PEB, and AMC.
- Visit PK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pkhotelsandresorts.com.
PK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PK's price/earnings ratio is 115.18% lower, now standing at -5.7.
- Over the past 57 months, PK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 32.3.
- PK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PK.
PK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 283.43%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -459.4%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.94%.
The table below shows PK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.51% of graded US stocks.
- PK's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 75th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- SHO, H, and ARMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PK.
The table below shows PK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.44||52-week high||$24.67|
|Prev. close||$18.69||52-week low||$15.77|
|Day high||$19.23||Avg. volume||3,283,047|
|50-day MA||$18.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.62||Market Cap||4.36B|
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Company Bio
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. was established as an independent company on January 3, 2017, following its spin-off from Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. The company is a lodging real estate company with its portfolio consists of approximately 67 premium-branded hotels and resorts with over 35,000 rooms located in prime United States and internationally. Over 85% of Park’s portfolio is in the luxury or upper upscale segment and 100% is in the U.S., including locations in 14 of the top 25 markets. Nearly 80% of the company’s portfolio is in the central business districts of major cities or resort or conference destinations. Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr. serves as Park’s President and Chief Executive Officer and the company has approximately 500 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
PK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PK Latest Social Stream
View Full PK Social Stream
Latest PK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PK as an investment opportunity.
Evercore ISI analyst Richard Hightower reiterated a Buy rating on Park Hotels & Resorts (PK – Research Report) today and set a price target of $24.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $19.19. According to TipRanks.com, Hightower is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 54.8% success rate. Hightower covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Host Hotels & Resorts, Pebblebrook Hotel, and Camden Property. Park Hotels & Resorts has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $23.17, representing a 19.4% upside.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Eldorado Gold, PattersonUTI Energy, UBS Group AG and Park Hotels & Resorts
Eldorado Gold, PattersonUTI Energy, UBS Group AG and Park Hotels & Resorts are included in this blog.
Invest in Eldorado Gold (EGO), PattersonUTI Energy (PTEN), UBS & Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) on their superb earnings acceleration.
The hotel industry is focused on the provision of short-term lodging, including hotels and motels, as well as accommodation-related services. The hotel industry is split into two main categories of companies: C-corporation hotels, such as Marriott International Inc. (MAR) and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT); and hotel real estate investment trusts (REITs), like DiamondRock Hospitality Co. (DRH) and Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK). C-corp hotels generally are engaged in hotel management, branding and marketing, and sometimes franchise licensing.
PK Price Returns
Continue Researching PKWant to do more research on Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch