Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.06% of US stocks.
- PK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.05% of US stocks).
PK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PK has reported earnings growth of -305.53%, putting it ahead of merely 5.14% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PK's revenue has grown 83.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRT, GLOP, XHR, BORR, and SMLP.
- Visit PK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pkhotelsandresorts.com.
PK Valuation Summary
- PK's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 0% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PK.
PK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -39.8%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -104.65%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 300.96%.
The table below shows PK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.51% of graded US stocks.
- PK's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 75th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- SHO, H, and ARMK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PK.
The table below shows PK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PK, see our PK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.93||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
PK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.34||52-week high||$20.58|
|Prev. close||$11.26||52-week low||$10.70|
|Day high||$11.57||Avg. volume||3,337,672|
|50-day MA||$13.42||Dividend yield||9.07%|
|200-day MA||$13.33||Market Cap||2.52B|
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Company Bio
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. was established as an independent company on January 3, 2017, following its spin-off from Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. The company is a lodging real estate company with its portfolio consists of approximately 67 premium-branded hotels and resorts with over 35,000 rooms located in prime United States and internationally. Over 85% of Park’s portfolio is in the luxury or upper upscale segment and 100% is in the U.S., including locations in 14 of the top 25 markets. Nearly 80% of the company’s portfolio is in the central business districts of major cities or resort or conference destinations. Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr. serves as Park’s President and Chief Executive Officer and the company has approximately 500 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
PK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PK Latest Social Stream
View Full PK Social Stream
Latest PK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PK as an investment opportunity.
5 Low Price-to-Book Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. Deutsche Bank (DB), General Motors (GM), Unum Group (UNM), Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) and Sterling Infrastructure (STRL) are some such stocks.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call on May 1, 2023
TYSONS, Va., March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (“Park”) today announced that it plans to report financial results for the first quarter 2023 before the stock market opens on May 1, 2023. Park will hold a conference call later that morning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its earnings results, current operational environment and business outlook. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the internet. Interested individuals ar
Is Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) a Great Value Stock Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. Announces First Quarter Dividend of $0.15 Per Share
TYSONS, Va., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (“Park” or the “Company”) announced today that the Company has declared a first quarter cash dividend of $0.15 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid in cash on April 17, 2023 to stockholders of record as of March 31, 2023. Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of
Remote Work Threatens Business Hotels’ Recovery, Boosting Default Risks
Hotels relying on business travel and conferences are encountering refinancing challenges, partly because of falling property values as occupancy rates stay depressed.
PK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PKWant to do more research on Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...