Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PK POWR Grades
- PK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.17% of US stocks).
PK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc is higher than it is for about 87.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Park Hotels & Resorts Inc comes in at -67.07%, a number that bests merely 2.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Park Hotels & Resorts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AER, XHR, OHI, CPLP, and CIO.
- PK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.pkhotelsandresorts.com.
PK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PK's price/earnings ratio is 115.18% lower, now standing at -5.7.
- Over the past 57 months, PK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 32.3.
- PK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PK.
PK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.67% of graded US stocks.
- PK's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 76th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- SHO, HLT, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PK.
The table below shows PK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.43||52-week high||$24.67|
|Prev. close||$19.38||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$19.69||Avg. volume||3,042,057|
|50-day MA||$18.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.77||Market Cap||4.60B|
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (PK) Company Bio
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. was established as an independent company on January 3, 2017, following its spin-off from Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. The company is a lodging real estate company with its portfolio consists of approximately 67 premium-branded hotels and resorts with over 35,000 rooms located in prime United States and internationally. Over 85% of Park’s portfolio is in the luxury or upper upscale segment and 100% is in the U.S., including locations in 14 of the top 25 markets. Nearly 80% of the company’s portfolio is in the central business districts of major cities or resort or conference destinations. Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr. serves as Park’s President and Chief Executive Officer and the company has approximately 500 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
PK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PK Latest Social Stream
View Full PK Social Stream
Latest PK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PK as an investment opportunity.
Park Hotels & Resorts Completes the Sale of the Le Meridien San Francisco and Provides an Update on Operating Trends and Liquidity
TYSONS, Va., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (“Park” or the “Company”) (NYSE:PK) today announced that it completed the previously announced sale of the Le Meridien San Francisco. The Company also provided an operational and liquidity update. Recent Highlights Closed on the sale of the 360-room Le Meridien San Francisco on August 31, 2021, for total proceeds of $221.5 million, or approximately $615,000 per key. When adjusted for Park’s anticipated capital expenditure
This move is a reversal from the day prior, which saw price move up. The post Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK): Price Now Near $19.04; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
PK earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 40.74% and 24.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TYSONS, Va., Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (Park or the Company) (NYSE: PK) today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 and provided an operational update on COVID-19.
PK Price Returns
Continue Researching PKWant to do more research on Park Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc (PK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch