Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
PKE Stock Summary
- Park Aerospace Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.97% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Park Aerospace Corp is higher than it is for about just 8.02% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Park Aerospace Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 9.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Park Aerospace Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CLAR, ESP, UFPT, HIHO, and VRS.
- PKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park Aerospace Corp's official web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.39||52-week high||$18.06|
|Prev. close||$13.63||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$13.57||Avg. volume||152,617|
|50-day MA||$11.56||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$12.00||Market Cap||272.90M|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.