Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKE POWR Grades
- PKE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PKE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.57% of US stocks).
PKE Stock Summary
- Park Aerospace Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.61% of US equities in our set.
- For PKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.78% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.09%, Park Aerospace Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.22% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Park Aerospace Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be APOG, ULBI, CECE, ADTN, and MMI.
- PKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park Aerospace Corp's official web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PKE's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 243 months, PKE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.
- PKE's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKE.
PKE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -95.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.37%.
The table below shows PKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.10||52-week high||$16.20|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$10.54|
|Day high||$15.17||Avg. volume||78,636|
|50-day MA||$15.10||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$13.85||Market Cap||307.80M|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.
PKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKE Latest Social Stream
View Full PKE Social Stream
Latest PKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park Aerospace Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKE as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Will Probably Be Cautious Of Increasing Park Aerospace Corp.'s (NYSE:PKE) CEO Compensation At The Moment
Performance at Park Aerospace Corp. ( NYSE:PKE ) has not been particularly rosy recently and shareholders will likely...
Park Aerospace (PKE): FQ1 GAAP EPS of $0.13.Revenue of $13.59M (+11.3% Y/Y)Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Park Aerospace Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
NEWTON, Kan., July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) reported results for the 2022 fiscal year first quarter ended May 30, 2021. As previously reported, Park completed the sale of its Electronics Business to AGC Inc. on December 4, 2018. Therefore, costs relating to the Electronics Business are reported as discontinued operations. Continuing operations discussed below refer to Park’s Aerospace Business unless otherwise indicated. The Company will conduct a conference c
NEWTON, Kans., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE - PKE) previously announced on July 1, it plans to release its financial results for its 2022 fiscal year first quarter ended May 30, 2021 before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Thursday, July 8, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss such results at 11:00 a.m. EDT on the same day. Forward-looking and other material information may be discussed in this conference call. The conference call dia
PKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|