Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKE POWR Grades
- PKE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKE is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PKE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
PKE Stock Summary
- PKE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 632.27 -- higher than 95.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PARK AEROSPACE CORP is higher than 95.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PARK AEROSPACE CORP is higher than it is for about only 8.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARK AEROSPACE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ADUS, STRA, SXT, CRVL, and AIR.
- PKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARK AEROSPACE CORP's official web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PKE's price/sales ratio is 155% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- PKE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 99.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKE.
PKE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -37.37%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.06%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.01%.
The table below shows PKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.54% of graded US stocks.
- PKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 18th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKE.
The table below shows PKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.34||52-week high||$14.21|
|Prev. close||$13.34||52-week low||$10.08|
|Day high||$13.34||Avg. volume||76,786|
|50-day MA||$11.94||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$12.26||Market Cap||273.08M|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKE Latest Social Stream
View Full PKE Social Stream
Latest PKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK AEROSPACE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKE as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) announced the appointment of Robert Cathcart as Director of Sales. Mr. Cathcart will report to Mark A. Esquivel, Park’s President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Cathcart served as Composites Sales Engineer, Business Development at Visioneering, Inc., from 2021 to 2022. In previous positions, Mr. Cathcart was Senior Account Manager, of Cytec/Solvay Materials, from 2013 to 2020, and was Senior Field Technical Service
It is hard to get excited after looking at Park Aerospace's (NYSE:PKE) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) reported results for the 2023 fiscal year second quarter ended August 28, 2022. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results and other matters at 5:00 p.m. EDT today. A live audio webcast of the event, along with presentation materials, will be available at https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/gvynyvax at 5:00 p.m. EDT today. The presentation materials will also be available at approxima
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE - PKE) announced that it plans to release its financial results for its 2023 fiscal year second quarter ended August 28, 2022 after the New York Stock Exchange closes on Thursday, October 6, 2022. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss such results at 5:00 p.m. EDT on the same day. PLEASE NOTE THE CONFERENCE CALL TIME IS DIFFERENT THAN THE USUAL TIME FOR PARK’S CONFERENCE CALLS. Forward-looking and other ma
Park Aerospace Corp. ( NYSE:PKE ) will pay a dividend of $0.10 on the 4th of November. The dividend yield will be 3.6...
PKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|