Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.60||52-week high||$16.92|
|Prev. close||$15.08||52-week low||$10.80|
|Day high||$15.71||Avg. volume||115,174|
|50-day MA||$15.04||Dividend yield||3.32%|
|200-day MA||$14.14||Market Cap||315.90M|
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.54% of US stocks.
- PKE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PKE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.81% of US stocks).
PKE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 494.22, PARK AEROSPACE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.41% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PARK AEROSPACE CORP is higher than 94.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRVL, UFPT, FELE, BMI, and VPG.
- PKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARK AEROSPACE CORP's official web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PKE's price/earnings ratio is 42.93% higher, now standing at 28.3.
- Over the past 243 months, PKE's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKE.
PKE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -60.37%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.2%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.9%.
The table below shows PKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.54% of graded US stocks.
- PKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 18th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKE.
The table below shows PKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.
PKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKE Latest Social Stream
View Full PKE Social Stream
Latest PKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK AEROSPACE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKE as an investment opportunity.
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Park Aerospace's stock price might be vulnerable to...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
Net Sales and Earnings Show Mixed Results Amidst Challenging Market Conditions
PKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|