Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PKE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PKE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- PKE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.61% of US stocks).
PKE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Park Aerospace Corp is higher than it is for about merely 5.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.52%, Park Aerospace Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.67% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Park Aerospace Corp's share price is greater than that of just 7.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Park Aerospace Corp are STRA, ZVO, HAIN, IBTX, and ESE.
- Visit PKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Valuation Summary
- PKE's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 93.94% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PKE's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- PKE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKE.
PKE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.08%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.59%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -94.98%.
The table below shows PKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.55% of graded US stocks.
- PKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 18th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and BA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKE.
The table below shows PKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.08||52-week high||$16.20|
|Prev. close||$13.03||52-week low||$10.55|
|Day high||$13.20||Avg. volume||80,948|
|50-day MA||$14.02||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$14.33||Market Cap||267.59M|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKE Latest Social Stream
View Full PKE Social Stream
Latest PKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park Aerospace Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKE as an investment opportunity.
Park Aerospace Corp. Announces Appointment of Kenneth Kim as Vice President of Business Development and Program Management
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) announces the appointment of Kenneth Kim as its Vice President of Business Development and Program Management. Mr. Kim will continue to be responsible for the Company’s Program Management function. In his new Business Development role, Mr. Kim will be responsible for developing strategic opportunities for the Company in the aerospace industry. These strategic opportunities may be in the forms of acquisitions, joint v
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) reported results for the 2022 fiscal year second quarter ended August 29, 2021. As previously reported, Park completed the sale of its Electronics Business to AGC Inc. on December 4, 2018. Therefore, costs relating to the Electronics Business are reported as discontinued operations. Continuing operations discussed below refer to Park’s Aerospace Business unless otherwise indicated. The Company will conduct a conferen
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE - PKE) announced that it plans to release its financial results for its 2022 fiscal year second quarter ended August 29, 2021 before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Thursday, October 7, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss such results at 11:00 a.m. EDT on the same day. Forward-looking and other material information may be discussed in this conference call. The conference call dial-in number is
Readers hoping to buy Park Aerospace Corp. ( NYSE:PKE ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
NEWTON, Kan., Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) announced the appointment of Mark Edwards as Director of Sales. Mr. Edwards will report to Mark A. Esquivel, Park’s President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Edwards served as Global Key Account Manager – Epoxy, Composites and Fiber Sizing at Sun Chemical Company from 2015 - 2021. In previous positions, Mr. Edwards served as Sales Manager at CASS Polymers, Inc., as Account Executive at Magnolia Advanced Materials I
PKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|