Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
PKE Stock Summary
- Park Aerospace Corp's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.85% of US equities in our set.
- For PKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.62% of US equities we're observing.
- PKE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 11.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Park Aerospace Corp are AAMC, MLSS, UFPT, SMIT, and IIIN.
- Visit PKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.24||52-week high||$18.53|
|Prev. close||$11.17||52-week low||$9.14|
|Day high||$11.39||Avg. volume||156,952|
|50-day MA||$11.26||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$12.52||Market Cap||229.08M|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.