Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE): Price and Financial Metrics
PKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.67||52-week high||$16.92|
|Prev. close||$15.28||52-week low||$10.08|
|Day high||$15.77||Avg. volume||132,735|
|50-day MA||$14.32||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$13.71||Market Cap||317.32M|
PKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PKE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.45% of US stocks.
- PKE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PKE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.87% of US stocks).
PKE Stock Summary
- PKE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 580.14 -- higher than 94.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PARK AEROSPACE CORP is higher than 92.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PKE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.99% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PARK AEROSPACE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TRNS, WDFC, PESI, MYE, and FCN.
- PKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PARK AEROSPACE CORP's official web site, go to www.parkaerospace.com.
PKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PKE's price/sales ratio is 189.47% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- PKE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 37.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PKE.
PKE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -60.37%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.2%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.9%.
The table below shows PKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.54% of graded US stocks.
- PKE's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 18th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and TXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PKE.
The table below shows PKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Park Aerospace Corp. (PKE) Company Bio
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, Internet infrastructure, and high-end computing markets. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Melville, New York.
PKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PKE Latest Social Stream
View Full PKE Social Stream
Latest PKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PARK AEROSPACE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PKE as an investment opportunity.
Park Aerospace Corp. ( NYSE:PKE ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's comparable...
With its stock down 5.8% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Park Aerospace (NYSE:PKE). Given that stock...
NEWTON, Kan., Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE – PKE) has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share payable November 3, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 2, 2023. Park has paid 38 consecutive years of uninterrupted regular, quarterly cash dividends, without ever skipping a dividend payment or reducing the amount of the dividend. The Company has paid approximately $586 million in cash dividends
RYE, N.Y., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gabelli Funds, LLC, is hosting our annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium at The Harvard Club in New York, NY on September 7th. The conference will draw 16 companies, with a focus on the themes of the strong demand outlook, high barriers to entry, large aftermarket opportunity, growth in excess of GDP, defense spending, and M&A potential for the Aerospace and Defense industry. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with management in a one-on
With global events only rising in entropy, investors ought to consider these best dividend stocks for portfolio protection.
PKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|