Planet Labs PBC (PL): Price and Financial Metrics
PL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.57||52-week high||$6.27|
|Prev. close||$2.53||52-week low||$2.46|
|Day high||$2.58||Avg. volume||1,834,640|
|50-day MA||$3.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.89||Market Cap||734.15M|
PL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.88% of US stocks.
- PL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PL Stock Summary
- PL's went public 2.56 years ago, making it older than only 8.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For PL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.18% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 251.3%, PLANET LABS PBC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLANET LABS PBC are VLD, KIND, IVAC, CHPT, and QLYS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001836833.
PL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PL's EV/EBIT ratio is 128.66% lower, now standing at -4.5.
- Over the past 31 months, PL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PL.
Planet Labs PBC (PL) Company Bio
Planet Labs PBC provides daily satellite data and insights about earth. The company designs, builds, and operates earth observation fleet of imaging satellites, capturing, and compiling data. It serves agriculture, civil government, defense and intelligence, drought response, education and research, energy and infrastructure, finance and insurance, forestry and land use, mapping, maritime, sustainability, and federal sectors. Planet Labs PBC was formerly known as Planet Labs Inc. Planet Labs PBC was founded in 2010 and is based in San Francisco, California.
PL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PL Latest Social Stream
View Full PL Social Stream
Latest PL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLANET LABS PBC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PL as an investment opportunity.
While you always need to conduct your own due diligence, these analyst-backed stocks with upside potential could double in value.
Boards are turning less often to the CEOs of other companies when filling seats, but have pulled back from bringing in women and racial minorities.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 29, 2023--Planet Labs PBC (NYSE: PL), a leading provider of daily data and insights about Earth, today announced that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has extended its Blanket Purchase Agreement with Planet under the Commercial SmallSat Data Acquisition (CSDA) Program with multiple orders totaling $18.5 million in funding through 2024. With the CSDA Program, approved civilian federally funded researchers and federal civilian agency employees can a
Billionaires are betting heavily on the stars.
On September 19, 2023, William Marshall, Co-Founder and CEO of Planet Labs PBC (NYSE:PL), made a significant insider purchase of 100,000 shares of the company's stock.
PL Price Returns