Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLAB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PLAB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
PLAB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 483.64, Photronics Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.48% of US stocks.
- Photronics Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.95% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.02%, Photronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Photronics Inc are BCOV, ICAD, HTGM, LNTH, and TRVG.
- PLAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Photronics Inc's official web site, go to www.photronics.com.
PLAB Valuation Summary
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio is 25.5; this is 34.62% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 139.1 over the prior 243 months.
- PLAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAB.
PLAB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.9%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.64%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 25.98%.
The table below shows PLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.75% of graded US stocks.
- PLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 138th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- INFN, DZSI, and SPWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLAB.
The table below shows PLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.10||52-week high||$15.15|
|Prev. close||$14.16||52-week low||$9.40|
|Day high||$14.29||Avg. volume||449,023|
|50-day MA||$13.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.76||Market Cap||862.23M|
Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Company Bio
Photronics Inc. offers services across the full spectrum of integrated chip production and flat panel display technologies by manufacturing photomasks using electron beam or optical (laser-based) systems. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Brookfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAB Social Stream
Latest PLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Photronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAB as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
Optical Instrument and Lens Market SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators, Forecast 2027 : NCR Corporation, Newport Corporation, Cognex Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Canon Inc., Photronics, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Nikon Corporation, ZEISS Inte
Global optical instrument and lens market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account from USD 22,018.22 million in 2020 to USD 37,774.87 million by
Does Photronics (PLAB) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Photomask technologies and solutions company Photronics (PLAB) delivered better-than-expected fiscal third-quarter results for the period ended August 1, 2021. Revenue and earnings came in above consensus estimates as the company benefited from strong demand trends. Revenue grew 8% year-over-year in fiscal Q3 to a record $170.6 million, beating consensus estimates of $168.33 million. Additionally, net income attributed to shareholders landed at $17.1 million or $0.28 a share, surpassing consensus estimates of $0.22 a share. (See Photronics stock charts on TipRanks) During the quarter, design activity was strong, allowing Photronics to expand its global manufacturing presence with the addition of new tools.
Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLAB) Q3 2021 earnings call dated Aug. 25, 2021 Presentation: Operator Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to Photronics Third Quarter Fiscal Year  The post Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
PLAB Price Returns