Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLAB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PLAB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.44% of US stocks).
PLAB Stock Summary
- PHOTRONICS INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 86.24% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.03%, PHOTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.48% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PHOTRONICS INC is reporting a growth rate of 65.85%; that's higher than 81.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHOTRONICS INC are ECOR, HEAR, SNES, CTS, and REFR.
- PLAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHOTRONICS INC's official web site, go to www.photronics.com.
PLAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PLAB's price/sales ratio is 52% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAB.
PLAB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 149.28%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 58.12%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.04%.
The table below shows PLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.07% of graded US stocks.
- PLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 138th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CETX, IPGP, and AXTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLAB.
The table below shows PLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLAB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PLAB, see our PLAB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
PLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.82||52-week high||$25.81|
|Prev. close||$16.33||52-week low||$13.87|
|Day high||$16.24||Avg. volume||592,646|
|50-day MA||$17.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.27||Market Cap||988.35M|
Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Company Bio
Photronics Inc. offers services across the full spectrum of integrated chip production and flat panel display technologies by manufacturing photomasks using electron beam or optical (laser-based) systems. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Brookfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAB Social Stream
Latest PLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHOTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAB as an investment opportunity.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB) has had a rough month with its share price down 6.2%. But if you pay close attention, you...
Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB) sheds 5.0% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. And in our experience, buying...
Photronics Shares Trade Lower After Sharing Cautious Q2 Outlook
Photronics, Inc (NASDAQ: PLAB) reported first-quarter revenue growth of 11% year-on-year to $211.1 million, beating the consensus of $201 million. IC revenue was $156.6 million, up 21% Y/Y. FPD revenue was $54.5 million, down 9% Y/Y. Adjusted EPS of $0.40 was in-line with the consensus. "We made a great start to 2023 and grew revenue sequentially, as both IC and FPD high-end businesses improved due to ongoing design-driven demand," CEO Frank Lee said. "IC growth was driven by high-end demand fro
Should You Investigate Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB) At US$18.02?
Photronics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PLAB ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
Photronics Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
BROOKFIELD, Conn., Feb. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB), a worldwide leader in photomask technologies and solutions, today reported financial results for its fiscal first quarter 2023 ended January 29, 2023. “We made a great start to 2023 and grew revenue sequentially, as both IC and FPD high-end businesses improved due to ongoing design-driven demand,” said Frank Lee, chief executive officer. “IC growth was driven by high-end demand from Asian foundries; FPD benefite
PLAB Price Returns
Continue Researching PLABWant to see what other sources are saying about Photronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Photronics Inc (PLAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Photronics Inc (PLAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Photronics Inc (PLAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...