Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAB Stock Summary
- PLAB's went public 31.1 years ago, making it older than 84.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.87%, Photronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.8% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Photronics Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTGM, GNSS, LMNX, BAND, and UEIC.
- Visit PLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.photronics.com.
PLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.15||52-week high||$13.56|
|Prev. close||$12.30||52-week low||$8.64|
|Day high||$12.35||Avg. volume||493,778|
|50-day MA||$12.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.38||Market Cap||770.13M|
Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Company Bio
Photronics Inc. offers services across the full spectrum of integrated chip production and flat panel display technologies by manufacturing photomasks using electron beam or optical (laser-based) systems. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Brookfield, Connecticut.
PLAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Photronics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Photronics Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Photronics Inc ended up being:
- PLAB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Photronics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 34.53. This coverage rate is greater than that of 89.56% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 15.24% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAB Social Stream
Latest PLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Photronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAB as an investment opportunity.
Vanguard founder Jack Bogle helped spearhead the low-cost index fund, putting average returns within reach of every...
Photronics (PLAB) rose 3.5% on some speculation that the company may be a target for an activist, specifically Dan Loeb's Third Point.Traders are citing a report from Activist Insight for the speculation with comments on twitter.Photronics didn't immediately respond to Seeking Alpha request for comment.Recall Feb. 25, Photronics slides after Stifel downgrade on...
Photronics announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
BROOKFIELD, Conn., Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Photronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:PLAB), a worldwide leader in photomask technologies and solutions, is scheduled to present at the 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Time. A live and on-demand webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the “Investors” section of the Photronics website at www.photronics.com.About PhotronicsPhotronics is a leading worldwide manufacturer of integrated circuit (IC) and flat panel display (FPD) photomasks. High precision quartz plates that contain microscopic images of electronic circuits, photomasks are a key element in the IC and FPD manufacturing process. Founded in 1969, Photronics has been a trusted photomask supplier for over 50 years. As of Oct...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
PLAB Price Returns