Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAB POWR Grades
- PLAB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLAB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PLAB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
PLAB Stock Summary
- PLAB's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.39%, PHOTRONICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.22% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PLAB has reported earnings growth of 154.66%, putting it ahead of 89.82% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHOTRONICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be POLA, RPID, CTS, OB, and CRTO.
- Visit PLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.photronics.com.
PLAB Valuation Summary
- PLAB's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 39.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLAB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 29.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAB.
PLAB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 84.83%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 4.4%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.64%.
The table below shows PLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.07% of graded US stocks.
- PLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 138th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CETX, IPGP, and AXTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLAB.
The table below shows PLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.75||52-week high||$25.81|
|Prev. close||$18.80||52-week low||$13.41|
|Day high||$19.19||Avg. volume||792,400|
|50-day MA||$16.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.10||Market Cap||1.16B|
Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Company Bio
Photronics Inc. offers services across the full spectrum of integrated chip production and flat panel display technologies by manufacturing photomasks using electron beam or optical (laser-based) systems. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Brookfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAB Social Stream
Latest PLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHOTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAB as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Photronics stock saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Friday, rising from 77 to 83. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength. Over 100 years of market history reveals that the market's biggest winners often have an 80 or better RS Rating as they launch their biggest runs.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
While investors should focus more on established businesses, speculators may want to target these cheap small-cap stocks to buy.
With its stock down 21% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB). But if you pay...
PLAB Price Returns