Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.26% of US stocks.
- PLAB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PLAB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 49.55% of US stocks).
PLAB Stock Summary
- Photronics Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PLAB is currently 6.15, higher than only 22.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Photronics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 115.64%; that's higher than 82.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Photronics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QDEL, ICAD, HTGM, BDR, and SMWB.
- Visit PLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.photronics.com.
PLAB Valuation Summary
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio is 25.5; this is 34.62% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 139.1 over the prior 243 months.
- PLAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAB.
PLAB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.42%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.98%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 25.98%.
The table below shows PLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.07% of graded US stocks.
- PLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 138th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CETX, IPGP, and AXTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLAB.
The table below shows PLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$23.04|
|Prev. close||$17.61||52-week low||$11.65|
|Day high||$18.57||Avg. volume||720,452|
|50-day MA||$18.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.61||Market Cap||1.12B|
Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Company Bio
Photronics Inc. offers services across the full spectrum of integrated chip production and flat panel display technologies by manufacturing photomasks using electron beam or optical (laser-based) systems. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Brookfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAB Social Stream
Latest PLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Photronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAB as an investment opportunity.
Photronics press release (NASDAQ:PLAB): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.07. Revenue of $189.83M (+24.8% Y/Y) beats by $6.73M. Second Quarter 2022 Guidance: For the second quarter of 2022, Photronics expects revenue to be between $188 million and $196 million vs consnesus of $185.63M, and net income attributable to Photronics,...
Semiconductor equipment stocks moving on earnings news Wednesday included PLAB stock and UCTT stock.
Photronics (PLAB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.58% and 3.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BROOKFIELD, Conn., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB), a worldwide leader in photomask technologies and solutions, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2022 first quarter ended January 30, 2022. “Strong end-market demand trends have continued into 2022, helping us achieve our fourth consecutive quarter of record revenue,” said Peter Kirlin, chief executive officer. “Our investment strategy is producing the intended results as demonstrated by growth in exc
In the latest trading session, Photronics (PLAB) closed at $18.96, marking a +0.74% move from the previous day.
PLAB Price Returns