Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PLAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLAB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- PLAB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 56.32% of US stocks).
PLAB Stock Summary
- Photronics Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.55 for Photronics Inc; that's greater than it is for 26.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 62.68%, Photronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTGM, UEIC, ICAD, VAPO, and QDEL.
- Visit PLAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.photronics.com.
PLAB Valuation Summary
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio is 25.5; this is 34.62% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PLAB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 139.1 over the prior 243 months.
- PLAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAB.
PLAB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.28%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.87%.
The table below shows PLAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLAB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.07% of graded US stocks.
- PLAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.509 -- ranking 138th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CETX, IPGP, and AXTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLAB.
The table below shows PLAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.65||52-week high||$19.92|
|Prev. close||$17.36||52-week low||$10.95|
|Day high||$18.03||Avg. volume||645,233|
|50-day MA||$16.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.12||Market Cap||1.07B|
Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Company Bio
Photronics Inc. offers services across the full spectrum of integrated chip production and flat panel display technologies by manufacturing photomasks using electron beam or optical (laser-based) systems. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Brookfield, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAB Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAB Social Stream
Latest PLAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Photronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAB as an investment opportunity.
PLAB, MTG, SRTS, and WIT have been selected as the breakout stocks for today.
Photronics (PLAB) closed at $18.73 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.41% move from the prior day.
Here is how Photronics (PLAB) and Allied Motion Technologies (AMOT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Photronics (PLAB) closed at $19 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.04% move from the prior day.
Cleveland-Cliffs and Cal-Maine Foods have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
PLAB Price Returns