Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.29% of US stocks.
- PLAG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 154 days.
- PLAG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PLAG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, Planet Green Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 737.43%, Planet Green Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 98.11% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Planet Green Holdings Corp is reporting a growth rate of -621.58%; that's higher than merely 3.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Planet Green Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be XOMA, BEEM, ONEM, CRTD, and CDMO.
- Visit PLAG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.planetgreenholdings.com.
PLAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PLAG's price/sales ratio is 192.86% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 146 months, PLAG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.6.
- PLAG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 146 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAG.
PLAG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.33%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 297.25%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -604.31%.
The table below shows PLAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.35||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$1.09|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||236,112|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.88||Market Cap||40.07M|
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Company Bio
Planet Green Holdings Corp engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of processed food products. The Company offers chestnut products and convenience foods. Planet Green Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAG Social Stream
Latest PLAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Planet Green Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAG as an investment opportunity.
5 Things for PLAG Stock Investors to Know About China Tea Play Planet Green Holdings as Shares Heat Up
Planet Green Holdings (PLAG) stock is taking off on Tuesday as investors take note of the Chinese tea company due to an SEC filing.
Gogo (GOGO) stock is raging higher on Tuesday as investors react to new long-term targets set by the in-flight internet service company.
Good morning, trader!
Planet Green Holdings Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) announced that the Company has entered into a Share Exchange Agreement with Anhui Ansheng Petrochemical Equipment Co., Ltd. ("Target") and each shareholder of the Target (collectively "Sellers") today. Pursuant to the Share Exchange Agreement, the Company will acquire 66% of outstanding equity interests of the Target, a company that researches, develops and manufactures insulation type explosion-proof skid-mounted refueling equipm
Planet Green Holdings Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) announced today that on January 4, 2021, the Company has entered into a Share Exchange Agreement with Jingshan Sanhe Luckysky New Energy Technologies Co., Ltd. ("Target") and each shareholder of the Target (collectively "Sellers"). Pursuant to the Share Exchange Agreement, the Company will acquire 85% of outstanding equity interests of the Target. The Company closed the acquisition transaction on January 4, 2021. The Target is engaged in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling ethanol fuel and fuel additive products in China.
PLAG Price Returns
Continue Researching PLAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Planet Green Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch