Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$1.14|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||117,966|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.60||Market Cap||49.02M|
PLAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.51%, PLANET GREEN HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PLAG has reported earnings growth of 289.42%, putting it ahead of 95.19% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLAG's revenue has grown -47.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALPP, MITQ, TANH, SNBR, and PRPL.
- PLAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLANET GREEN HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.planetgreenholdings.com.
PLAG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PLAG's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.4% lower, now standing at -1.8.
- PLAG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.3 over the prior 171 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAG.
PLAG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -46%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -89.9%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 835.45%.
The table below shows PLAG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Company Bio
Planet Green Holdings Corp engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of processed food products. The Company offers chestnut products and convenience foods. Planet Green Holdings serves customers worldwide.
PLAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAG Social Stream
Latest PLAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLANET GREEN HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAG as an investment opportunity.
Subsidiary of Planet Green Holdings Corp. Announces Launch of Integrated AI Intelligent Conversational Robot Product ChatAlpha, Revolutionizing AI Conversations with Advanced Natural Language Processing and GPT-4 Integration
Planet Green Holdings Corp. ("Planet Green", the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) a provider of consumer products, chemical products, and online advertising and mobile games on the Chinese and North American markets, announced today that its subsidiary Allinyson Ltd. ("Allinyson") has unveiled its latest breakthrough product, ChatAlpha - the next generation integrated AI conversational robot. This cutting-edge creation is set to transform the way users engage with AI-powered assistants.
Subsidiary of Planet Green Holdings Corp. Announces Launch of Mind-Engaging Mobile Game Powered by Cutting-Edge AI Technologies
Planet Green Holdings Corp. ("Planet Green", the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) a provider of consumer products, chemical products, and online advertising and mobile games on the Chinese and North American markets, announced that its subsidiary Allinyson Ltd. ("Allinyson") has successfully launched Solitaire King, a mind-engaging mobile game powered by cutting-edge AI technologies. The newly launched game is a card game that helps relax and train your brains with fun animations and a choice to
PLAG Price Returns
Continue Researching PLAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Planet Green Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch