Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAG Stock Summary
- PLAG has a market capitalization of $29,885,243 -- more than approximately just 6.39% of US stocks.
- For PLAG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.03%, Planet Green Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYT, MSN, WAFU, CIX, and CVR.
- PLAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Planet Green Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.planetgreenholdings.com.
PLAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||223,963|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||30.00M|
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Company Bio
Planet Green Holdings Corp engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of processed food products. The Company offers chestnut products and convenience foods. Planet Green Holdings serves customers worldwide.
PLAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAG Social Stream
Latest PLAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Planet Green Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAG as an investment opportunity.
Planet Green Holdings Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) announced today that the Company has entered into a Share Purchase Agreement with three investors (the "Transaction"). Pursuant to the agreement, the Company will receive gross proceeds of $6,750,000 in the aggregate, in exchange for the issuance of an aggregate of 2,700,000 shares of the Company's common stock, representing a purchase price of approximately $2.50 per share. The Transaction will be closed on customary closing conditions of this type of transaction.
Planet Green Holdings Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) announced today that on June 5, 2020, the Company has entered into a Share Exchange Agreement with Fast Approach Inc ("Target") and each shareholder of the Target (collectively "Sellers"). Pursuant to the Share Exchange Agreement, the Company will acquire all outstanding equity interests of Target. The Company closed the acquisition transaction on the same day. Fast Approach Inc. is a Canadian company that runs Demand Side Platform ("DSP") targeting Chinese market.
PLAG Price Returns
Continue Researching PLAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Planet Green Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!