Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLAG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.29% of US stocks.
- PLAG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 154 days.
- PLAG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.42% of US stocks).
PLAG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Planet Green Holdings Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PLAG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Planet Green Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVCO, ASM, LGHL, NVTA, and GNUS.
- PLAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Planet Green Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.planetgreenholdings.com.
PLAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$3.78|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||167,418|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||28.61M|
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Company Bio
Planet Green Holdings Corp engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of processed food products. The Company offers chestnut products and convenience foods. Planet Green Holdings serves customers worldwide.
PLAG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAG Social Stream
Latest PLAG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Planet Green Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAG as an investment opportunity.
Planet Green Holdings Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE American: PLAG) announced today that on March 9, 2021, the Company has entered into a Share Exchange Agreement with Jilin Chuangyuan Chemical Co., Ltd. ("Target") and each shareholder of the Target (collectively "Sellers"). Pursuant to the Share Exchange Agreement, the Company will acquire 75% of outstanding equity interests of the Target, a company that researches, develops and manufactures formaldehyde, urea formaldehyde adhesive, methylal and clean fuel products and sells such products in China.
Here's Why We're Not At All Concerned With Planet Green Holdings' (NYSEMKT:PLAG) Cash Burn Situation
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
Trade Alert: The Chairman & CEO Of Planet Green Holdings Corp. (NYSEMKT:PLAG), Bin Zhou, Has Just Spent US$1.7m Buying 67% More Shares
Planet Green Holdings Corp. (NYSEMKT:PLAG) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the...
PLAG Price Returns
Continue Researching PLAGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Planet Green Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Planet Green Holdings Corp (PLAG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch