Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLAN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PLAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.1% of US stocks.
- PLAN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PLAN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.24% of US stocks).
PLAN Stock Summary
- Anaplan Inc's stock had its IPO on October 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.68% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Anaplan Inc is higher than 99.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.67, Anaplan Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Anaplan Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IMMR, NEWR, MDLA, RCON, and RNG.
- PLAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anaplan Inc's official web site, go to www.anaplan.com.
PLAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PLAN's price/sales ratio is 281.13% higher, now standing at 20.2.
- Over the past 35 months, PLAN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.4.
- PLAN's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.4 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLAN.
PLAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLAN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.53% of graded US stocks.
- PLAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 210th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.90||52-week high||$86.17|
|Prev. close||$65.32||52-week low||$46.00|
|Day high||$66.22||Avg. volume||2,205,891|
|50-day MA||$60.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.66||Market Cap||9.63B|
Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN) Company Bio
Anaplan, Inc. provides a cloud-based connected planning platform Its platform unites traditionally distinct or disconnected database structures, including relational, columnar, and online analytical processing with in-memory data storage and calculation that is used in various lines of business, such as finance, sales, supply chain, marketing, human resources, and operations. The company delivers its application over the Internet as a subscription service using a software-as-a-service model. It operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and India. Anaplan, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLAN Latest Social Stream
View Full PLAN Social Stream
Latest PLAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Anaplan Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLAN as an investment opportunity.
By Zoe Hruby, Global Head of HR Solutions, Anaplan The pandemic has revealed how inter-connected the business landscape is. Companies within the same ecosystem are strongly dependant on the success of each other, and so are the various departments and functions across the same organisation. The unpredictable and highly volatile environment caused by Covid-19 has  The post Agile workforce planning: A combination of managing data and managing relationships appeared first on HR News .
Ana Pinczuk, Chief Development Officer at Anaplan (NYSE:PLAN), made a large insider sell on September 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday showed that Pinczuk sold 4,451 shares of Anaplan at a price of $64.57 per share. The total transaction amounted to $287,401. Following the transaction, Pinczuk still owns 31,988 shares of Anaplan worth $2,077,300. Anaplan shares are trading down 0.76% at $64.94 at the time
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Translate Bio The Trade:
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #AllWaysConnected--Khoros announces 2021 Khoros Kudos Award winners: JMP, Three Ireland, PowerSchool, TV 2, Sky UK, Anaplan, Promega, Esri, ReachOut, Adobe, and Intuit.
It's been a wild ride for cloud-based planning software company Anaplan (NYSE: PLAN) during the pandemic. Here are three reasons this cloud computing company is still a buy. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, often used to outlay the use of a company's finances and other assets, represents a massive market worth tens of billions in global annual spending.
PLAN Price Returns