Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAN Stock Summary
- PLAN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than merely 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Anaplan Inc's stock had its IPO on October 12, 2018, making it an older stock than only 1% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.93, Anaplan Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCYT, ITI, YEXT, AMRN, and EXAS.
- Visit PLAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.anaplan.com.
PLAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.89||52-week high||$60.36|
|Prev. close||$55.59||52-week low||$29.33|
|Day high||$56.98||Avg. volume||1,838,453|
|50-day MA||$52.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.36||Market Cap||7.60B|
Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN) Company Bio
Anaplan, Inc. provides a cloud-based connected planning platform Its platform unites traditionally distinct or disconnected database structures, including relational, columnar, and online analytical processing with in-memory data storage and calculation that is used in various lines of business, such as finance, sales, supply chain, marketing, human resources, and operations. The company delivers its application over the Internet as a subscription service using a software-as-a-service model. It operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and India. Anaplan, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.