Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.08, Anaplan Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 11.11% of US stocks.
- PLAN's went public 1.47 years ago, making it older than just 1.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PLAN's price/sales ratio is 13.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Anaplan Inc are YEXT, VERI, TRHC, PS, and UXIN.
- PLAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Anaplan Inc's official web site, go to www.anaplan.com.
PLAN Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.26||52-week high||$63.71|
|Prev. close||$32.96||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$32.90||Avg. volume||3,046,716|
|50-day MA||$48.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.22||Market Cap||4.04B|
Anaplan, Inc. (PLAN) Company Bio
Anaplan, Inc. provides a cloud-based connected planning platform Its platform unites traditionally distinct or disconnected database structures, including relational, columnar, and online analytical processing with in-memory data storage and calculation that is used in various lines of business, such as finance, sales, supply chain, marketing, human resources, and operations. The company delivers its application over the Internet as a subscription service using a software-as-a-service model. It operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and India. Anaplan, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.