Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. (PLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLAY is 5.3 -- better than 91.95% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 367.85%, Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.8% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JRVR, CAKE, RFP, USX, and TPRE.
- Visit PLAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.daveandbusters.com.
PLAY Daily Price Range
PLAY 52-Week Price Range
PLAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLAY Price/Volume Stats
Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. (PLAY) Company Bio
Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates venues that combine dining and entertainment for adults and families in North America. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.