Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. (PLAY): Price and Financial Metrics
PLAY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLAY is 9.04 -- better than 96.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 377.64%, Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.74% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVTI, VET, CAKE, GLP, and VRS.
- Visit PLAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.daveandbusters.com.
PLAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.05||52-week high||$59.60|
|Prev. close||$46.48||52-week low||$37.20|
|Day high||$47.13||Avg. volume||630,090|
|50-day MA||$42.53||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$42.68||Market Cap||1.44B|
Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. (PLAY) Company Bio
Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates venues that combine dining and entertainment for adults and families in North America. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
PLAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc ranked in the 86st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 589.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc over the past 4.01 years is 0.58%; that's better than 90.28% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 17.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|