PLBY Group, Inc. (PLBY): Price and Financial Metrics
PLBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$9.17|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$1.65||Avg. volume||1,248,283|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||114.85M|
PLBY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLBY POWR Grades
- PLBY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 17.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLBY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PLBY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PLBY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.04%, PLBY GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.74% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PLBY has reported earnings growth of 535.02%, putting it ahead of 96.92% of US stocks in our set.
- PLBY GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLBY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUT, BFI, HYFM, ML, and EPM.
- To check out PLBY GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001803914.
PLBY Valuation Summary
- PLBY's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 36 months, PLBY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLBY.
PLBY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLBY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.68% of graded US stocks.
- PLBY's asset turnover comes in at 0.572 -- ranking 159th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLBY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLBY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PLBY, see our PLBY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$47.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
PLBY Group, Inc. (PLBY) Company Bio
PLBY Group, Inc. operates as a pleasure and lifestyle company. The Company focuses on wellness, style and apparel, lifestyle, gaming, beauty, and grooming products, services, and experiences. PLBY Group serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLBY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLBY Latest Social Stream
View Full PLBY Social Stream
Latest PLBY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLBY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLBY as an investment opportunity.
PLBY Group Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Creator Platform Gross Receipts (GMV) Grows 2.4x vs Q4 Company Reduces Total Debt Outstanding Company Signs Deal to Outsource Playboy e-Commerce Exploring Strategic Alternatives for Lovers and Honey Birdette LOS ANGELES, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLBY Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLBY) (“PLBY Group” or the “Company”), a leading pleasure and leisure lifestyle company and owner of Playboy, one of the most recognizable and iconic brands in the world, today provided financial results for the first qu
7 of the Best Penny Stocks Under $3 to Buy Right Now
These penny stocks under $3 to buy now, a mix of value and growth plays each offer the potential for strong returns.
PLBY Group to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LOS ANGELES, April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLBY Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLBY), a leading pleasure and leisure lifestyle company and owner of Playboy, one of the most recognizable and iconic brands in the world, will report financial results for the first quarter of its 2023 fiscal year, on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 after the U.S. stock market closes. Management will host a conference call and webcast on the same day at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results. The live webcast and replay can be acces
PLBY Group Announces Sale of Yandy
LOS ANGELES, April 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLBY Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLBY) (the “Company” or “PLBY Group”), a leading pleasure and leisure lifestyle company and owner of Playboy, one of the most recognizable and iconic brands in the world, today announced that it has sold its Yandy Enterprises, LLC subsidiary for $3 million. The sale is a part of the PLBY Group’s transition to a capital light model that will focus on the Company’s most valuable brands, Playboy and Honey Birdette. About PLBY
PLBY Group Names Marc Crossman COO and CFO
LOS ANGELES, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PLBY Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLBY) (the “Company” or “PLBY Group”), a leading pleasure and leisure lifestyle company and owner of Playboy, one of the most recognizable and iconic brands in the world, today announced the appointment of Marc Crossman as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Lance Barton will remain with the Company as a strategic advisor to assist with an orderly transition. Mr. Crossman joins PLBY Group from Rizvi Traver
PLBY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...