Prologis Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.51% of US stocks.
- PLD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PLD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PLD Stock Summary
- Prologis Inc's market capitalization of $95,245,098,840 is ahead of 97.36% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prologis Inc is higher than it is for about 95.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.2, Prologis Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCI, AMT, PSA, SBAC, and SO.
- PLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prologis Inc's official web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Valuation Summary
- PLD's price/earnings ratio is 66.3; this is 76.56% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 18.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLD.
PLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 32.24%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.84%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.77%.
The table below shows PLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.44% of graded US stocks.
- PLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 257th of 458 Trading stocks.
- CONE, STLY, and CHCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLD.
The table below shows PLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.90||52-week high||$139.60|
|Prev. close||$128.84||52-week low||$93.08|
|Day high||$129.19||Avg. volume||2,570,982|
|50-day MA||$131.21||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$114.76||Market Cap||94.55B|
Prologis Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust headquartered in San Francisco, California that invests in logistics facilities, with a focus on the consumption side of the global supply chain. The company was formed through the merger of AMB Property Corporation and ProLogis in June 2011, which made Prologis the largest industrial real estate company in the world. As of December 31, 2020, the company owned 4,703 buildings comprising 984 million square feet in 19 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. According to The Economist, its business strategy is focused on warehouses that are located close to huge urban areas where land is scarce. It serves over 5,000 tenants. Prologis created a venture capital arm in 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLD Latest Social Stream
View Full PLD Social Stream
Latest PLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prologis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLD as an investment opportunity.
Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real estate, will host a webcast and conference call with senior management to discuss third quarter results, current market conditions and future outlook on Friday, October 15, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. ET.
Logistics real estate investment trust Prologis Inc. announced Thursday it was expanding its training program aimed at tackling the growing need for logistics workers. Through its Community Workforce Initiative (CWI), the San Francisco-based industrial warehouse operator is adding six locations to the training program – Dallas, Chicago, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Tracy and Long Beach, California. Through a partnership with JFF, a workforce and educational systems nonprofit, the expansion will allow
Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real estate, will expand its Community Workforce Initiative (CWI) training program in six major markets in the U.S., creating more educational opportunities for people seeking careers in logistics.
Warehouse automation provider Berkshire Grey has unveiled an artificial-intelligence-enabled "robotic shuttle put wall" (RSPW) for e-commerce operations. The company also announced that its pick-and-pack solutions are now available globally. The put wall is an automated solution that can handle as many as 240 orders at a time in a single wall, up from an average of 80 orders manual walls can handle, the company said. A put wall is a shelving system that is outfitted with lighting that indicates
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Focus List.
PLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|