Prologis Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLD POWR Grades
- PLD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PLD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PLD Stock Summary
- PLD has a market capitalization of $113,959,863,780 -- more than approximately 97.85% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prologis Inc is higher than it is for about 96.29% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.81, Prologis Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prologis Inc are GS, BA, AMT, CCI, and BLK.
- PLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prologis Inc's official web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Valuation Summary
- PLD's price/earnings ratio is 66.3; this is 76.56% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 18.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLD.
PLD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 118.5%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 86.37%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 135.57%.
The table below shows PLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.74% of graded US stocks.
- PLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.082 -- ranking 254th of 442 Trading stocks.
- CONE, PLYM, and OFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLD.
The table below shows PLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$155.43||52-week high||$169.93|
|Prev. close||$154.14||52-week low||$94.14|
|Day high||$157.90||Avg. volume||3,446,993|
|50-day MA||$156.52||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$134.27||Market Cap||114.91B|
Prologis Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust headquartered in San Francisco, California that invests in logistics facilities, with a focus on the consumption side of the global supply chain. The company was formed through the merger of AMB Property Corporation and ProLogis in June 2011, which made Prologis the largest industrial real estate company in the world. As of December 31, 2020, the company owned 4,703 buildings comprising 984 million square feet in 19 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. According to The Economist, its business strategy is focused on warehouses that are located close to huge urban areas where land is scarce. It serves over 5,000 tenants. Prologis created a venture capital arm in 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLD Latest Social Stream
View Full PLD Social Stream
Latest PLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prologis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLD as an investment opportunity.
Prologis (NYSE: PLD) continues to benefit from robust demand for industrial real estate. Overall, its core funds from operations (FFO) per share grew by nearly 18% in the fourth quarter, enabling it to deliver 14% growth for the year. It has now delivered an average of 10% core FFO per share growth over the last five years, outpacing other logistics REITs (8% on average) and the REIT sector as a whole (3% on average).
In his first "Executive Decision" segment of Mad Money Thursday night, Jim Cramer welcomed back Hamid Moghadam, chairman and CEO of Prologis , the warehouse REIT. Moghadam said market dynamics continue to be highly favorable for Prologis and demand has never been stronger. Prologis has been diligent in its land efforts, however, and has the land to add another 200 million square feet of capacity.
San Francisco, CA, based Investment company Stewart & Patten Co Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Prologis Inc, Starbucks Corp, General Electric Co, Johnson Controls International PLC, Bank of New York Mellon Corp, sells Wells Fargo, Clorox Co, Accenture PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Stewart & Patten Co Llc.
Sometimes, sticking with the biggest and best is the way to go. Here are four names that fit the bill in the REIT space.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Prologis (NYSE: PLD)Q4 2021 Earnings CallJan 19, 2022, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by.
PLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|