Prologis Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- PLD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PLD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.46% of US stocks).
PLD Stock Summary
- PLD has a higher market value than 98.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $121,878,000,000.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prologis Inc is higher than it is for about 98.39% of US stocks.
- PLD's price/sales ratio is 25.61; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prologis Inc are GDS, EXP, CVI, VVI, and MAIN.
- PLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prologis Inc's official web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Valuation Summary
- PLD's price/earnings ratio is 66.3; this is 76.56% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLD's price/sales ratio has gone up 18.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PLD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 44.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLD.
PLD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 59.23%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.41%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -5.28%.
The table below shows PLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.74% of graded US stocks.
- PLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.082 -- ranking 254th of 442 Trading stocks.
- CONE, PLYM, and OFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLD.
The table below shows PLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.31||52-week high||$174.54|
|Prev. close||$118.96||52-week low||$106.46|
|Day high||$118.77||Avg. volume||3,957,236|
|50-day MA||$132.57||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$145.72||Market Cap||87.58B|
Prologis Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust headquartered in San Francisco, California that invests in logistics facilities, with a focus on the consumption side of the global supply chain. The company was formed through the merger of AMB Property Corporation and ProLogis in June 2011, which made Prologis the largest industrial real estate company in the world. As of December 31, 2020, the company owned 4,703 buildings comprising 984 million square feet in 19 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. According to The Economist, its business strategy is focused on warehouses that are located close to huge urban areas where land is scarce. It serves over 5,000 tenants. Prologis created a venture capital arm in 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLD Latest Social Stream
View Full PLD Social Stream
Latest PLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prologis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLD as an investment opportunity.
Prologis (NYSE:PLD) declares $0.79/share quarterly dividend, 25.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.63. Forward yield 2.14% Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17. See PLD Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Prologis (NYSE:PLD) declares $0.79/share quarterly dividend, 25.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.63.Forward yield 2.14%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div…
/PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD) today approved a plan to raise the company''s annualized dividend level by 25 percent to $3….
Robust average occupancy and higher average rates to new and existing customers aid Extra Space Storage's (EXR) Q4 performance.
Prologis (PLD) closed at $140.76 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.13% move from the prior day.
PLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|