Prologis Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.73% of US stocks.
- PLD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PLD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PLD Stock Summary
- PLD has a market capitalization of $108,068,895,870 -- more than approximately 98.1% of US stocks.
- For PLD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.24% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.09, PROLOGIS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROLOGIS INC are AMT, GS, SO, UNP, and DEO.
- Visit PLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Valuation Summary
- PLD's price/earnings ratio is 31.4; this is 55.83% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PLD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLD.
PLD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 136.76%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 4.8%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 90.71%.
The table below shows PLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.74% of graded US stocks.
- PLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.082 -- ranking 254th of 442 Trading stocks.
- CONE, PLYM, and OFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLD.
The table below shows PLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PLD, see our PLD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$143.87||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.92||52-week high||$174.54|
|Prev. close||$119.88||52-week low||$98.03|
|Day high||$122.27||Avg. volume||3,009,272|
|50-day MA||$123.90||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$119.02||Market Cap||112.59B|
Prologis Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust headquartered in San Francisco, California that invests in logistics facilities, with a focus on the consumption side of the global supply chain. The company was formed through the merger of AMB Property Corporation and ProLogis in June 2011, which made Prologis the largest industrial real estate company in the world. As of December 31, 2020, the company owned 4,703 buildings comprising 984 million square feet in 19 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. According to The Economist, its business strategy is focused on warehouses that are located close to huge urban areas where land is scarce. It serves over 5,000 tenants. Prologis created a venture capital arm in 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLD Latest Social Stream
View Full PLD Social Stream
Latest PLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROLOGIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLD as an investment opportunity.
Prologis to Host Virtual 2023 Stockholders Meeting May 4
Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real estate, will host its annual stockholders meeting on Thursday, May 4, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. PT/4:30 p.m. ET.
Prologis (PLD) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
Prologis (PLD) closed at $117.06 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.03% move from the prior day.
Prologis to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results April 18
Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real estate, will host a webcast and conference call with senior management to discuss first quarter results, current market conditions and future outlook on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. ET.
Prologis (PLD) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
Prologis (PLD) closed the most recent trading day at $118.36, moving -0.29% from the previous trading session.
The 3 Best REITs to Buy Now for Passive Income
If you are looking to tap into a new source of funds for retirement, then real estate investment trusts (REITs) are a popular way to build a reliable passive income stream. REITs generate cash flow through rent or sales, and legally must pass on the majority of their profits to shareholders as dividends. The difficult part is that like anything else in the stock market, not all companies are created equal. So here’ll we’ll analyze three of the best REITs to consider adding to your portfolio. Inv
PLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLDWant to do more research on Prologis Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Prologis Inc (PLD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prologis Inc (PLD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prologis Inc (PLD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...