Prologis Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLD POWR Grades
- PLD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PLD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PLD Stock Summary
- PROLOGIS INC's market capitalization of $104,076,819,000 is ahead of 97.91% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of PROLOGIS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PROLOGIS INC is higher than it is for about 98.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROLOGIS INC are UAN, NE, TWKS, PGNY, and EXPI.
- PLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROLOGIS INC's official web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PLD's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.87% lower, now standing at 26.3.
- PLD's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLD.
PLD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 67.55%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.06%.
The table below shows PLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.74% of graded US stocks.
- PLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.082 -- ranking 254th of 442 Trading stocks.
- CONE, PLYM, and OFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLD.
The table below shows PLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.39||52-week high||$174.54|
|Prev. close||$115.53||52-week low||$98.03|
|Day high||$116.94||Avg. volume||3,907,828|
|50-day MA||$107.85||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$130.06||Market Cap||107.44B|
Prologis Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis, Inc. is a real estate investment trust headquartered in San Francisco, California that invests in logistics facilities, with a focus on the consumption side of the global supply chain. The company was formed through the merger of AMB Property Corporation and ProLogis in June 2011, which made Prologis the largest industrial real estate company in the world. As of December 31, 2020, the company owned 4,703 buildings comprising 984 million square feet in 19 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. According to The Economist, its business strategy is focused on warehouses that are located close to huge urban areas where land is scarce. It serves over 5,000 tenants. Prologis created a venture capital arm in 2016. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLD Latest Social Stream
View Full PLD Social Stream
Latest PLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROLOGIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLD as an investment opportunity.
With just weeks before the end of 2022, we wanted to take a look at some of the juiciest high dividend stocks of the year and for 2023.
The fund had an estimated $700 million of net redemptions in October. A Wall Street analyst issued a bearish report on the asset manager, predicting more outflows.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 4.86% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.99% decline for its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index. At the same […]
Prologis (NYSE:PLD) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 12% over the last month...
Amid a landscape where return-to-office trends are mixed, remote work opportunities are growing and well-known firms are reexamining their office footprint, Prologis Inc. will grow its office footprint in downtown Orlando. Mike Sacro, a vice president and the Orlando market officer for San Francisco-based Prologis (NYSE: PLD) — a powerhouse in industrial real estate — told Orlando Business Journal he has signed a lease amendment with property owner Raleigh, North Carolina-based Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW) to grow its downtown space at 300 S. Orange Ave. by nearly 50%. Why this matters: The downtown Orlando office market outlook remains an area of uncertainty, so reputable firms opting for more space instead of less is noteworthy — as is the intended client-focused use of the expa...
PLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|