Prologis, Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLD POWR Grades
- PLD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- PLD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.47% of US stocks).
PLD Stock Summary
- PLD has a higher market value than 97.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $91,443,340,530.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prologis Inc is higher than it is for about 94.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Prologis Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prologis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GM, FISV, SO, DUK, and MU.
- PLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prologis Inc's official web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Valuation Summary
- PLD's price/earnings ratio is 67.8; this is 69.92% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PLD's price/sales ratio has moved up $15.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLD.
PLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.71||52-week high||$126.32|
|Prev. close||$126.28||52-week low||$87.93|
|Day high||$126.18||Avg. volume||2,691,543|
|50-day MA||$115.60||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$104.87||Market Cap||92.26B|
Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis Inc. engages in the ownership, development, management, and leasing of industrial distribution and retail properties. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in San Francisco, California.
PLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLD Latest Social Stream
View Full PLD Social Stream
Latest PLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prologis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLD as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to list the 15 Most Sustainable Companies In the United States. Follow this link to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Most Sustainable Companies In the United States. Companies are established generally with only one goal in mind: profit. When a company makes money, that profit flows to […]
During the first dotcom boom Hamid Moghadam, like many entrepreneurs, was taken by the idea that the internet would one day revolutionise the way people shop. Moghadam, then a property investor, sold the big chunk of his portfolio that was devoted to shopping centres and poured the cash into warehouses and a $5m stake in Webvan, the pioneering online grocer. Webvan went bust soon after.
SAN FRANCISCO , June 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD ), the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced that Thomas S. Olinger , chief financial officer, will present at REITWeek 2021: NAREIT's Virtual Investor Conference. The 30-minute presentation will begin at 11:45 a.m. ET / 8:45 a.m. PT on Tuesday , June 8. To register for the conference and access the live presentation, please click here . Registration is complimentary for all attendees. An updated Investor Presentation will be available June 8 here . About Prologis Prologis, Inc. is the global leader in logistics real estate with a focus on high-barrier, high-growth markets. As of March 31, 2021 , the company owned or had investments in, on a wholly owned basis or through co-investment ventures, prop...
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real estate, today released its 2020 Sustainability Report.
PLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|