Prologis, Inc. (PLD): Price and Financial Metrics
PLD Stock Summary
- PLD has a market capitalization of $55,448,170,880 -- more than approximately 96.38% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Prologis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.74, Prologis Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prologis Inc are HCA, CCI, PSX, ECL, and SO.
- PLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prologis Inc's official web site, go to www.prologis.com.
PLD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLD Price/Volume Stats
Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Company Bio
Prologis Inc. engages in the ownership, development, management, and leasing of industrial distribution and retail properties. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in San Francisco, California.