Prologis Inc. (PLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PLD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.36% US-listed dividend payers.
- PLD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about 4.01% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PLD's price: CETX, RACE, STM, PG and SGA.
PLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PLD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 19.11%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PLD, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, PLD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 12.57% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Prologis Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Prologis Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 78.53% of them.
PLD Dividend Chart
PLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|