Prologis, Inc. (PLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PLD's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than merely 1.4% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PLD has less fluctuation in its price than 96.47% of stocks we're observing.
- PLD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 4.23% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PLD's price: NEE, WYNN, HBT, SWBI and CSTR.
PLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PLD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 37.74% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Prologis Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Prologis Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 15% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Prologis Inc's expected return of -37.74% is higher than just 17.22% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Prologis Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 17.22% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Prologis Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.04% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PLD Dividend Chart
PLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|