Prologis Inc. (PLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PLD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.36% US-listed dividend payers.
- PLD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.26%, higher than about 4.01% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PLD's price: CETX, RACE, STM, PG and SGA.
PLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PLD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 0.08% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PLD, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, PLD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 14.97% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 0.08%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 22.99% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Prologis Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 22.99% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Prologis Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PLD Dividend Chart
PLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|