CHINA XIANGTAI FOOD CO., LTD. (PLIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLIN POWR Grades
- PLIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 61.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLIN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PLIN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.01% of US stocks).
PLIN Stock Summary
- China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd's market capitalization of $32,600,674 is ahead of only 5.4% of US-listed equities.
- China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd's stock had its IPO on August 14, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.73% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 3.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBCP, PGEN, GPL, PROF, and OTRK.
- PLIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd's official web site, go to ir.plinfood.com.
PLIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PLIN's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 22 months, PLIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $47.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLIN.
PLIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$1.97|
|Prev. close||$1.36||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$1.46||Avg. volume||1,400,996|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||43.67M|
CHINA XIANGTAI FOOD CO., LTD. (PLIN) Company Bio
China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. operates as a animal processing company. The Company offers pork, beef, lamb, chicken, duck, and rabbit meat, as well as provides shredded, slices, stuffing, lamb, offal, sausage, and steamed meat products. China Xiangtai Food serves customers in China.
PLIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLIN Latest Social Stream
View Full PLIN Social Stream
Latest PLIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLIN as an investment opportunity.
We're kicking off another exciting week of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday morning.
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
China Xiangtai Food Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ: PLIN) ("PLIN" or the "Company"), an emerging growth company engaged in the food processing business, today announced its financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020.
China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. Signs Approximately US$3.5 Million Sales Contract with Chongqing Yongyaoge Technology Co., Ltd.
China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PLIN) ("PLIN" or the "Company"), an emerging growth company engaged in the food processing business, today announced that the Company has signed a sales agreement (the "Agreement") with Chongqing Yongyaoge Technology Co., Ltd. ("CYT") on November 23, 2020 to supply CYT products worth RMB23.072 million (approximately US$3.5 million).
China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:PLIN) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
China Xiangtai Food (NASDAQ:PLIN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 61% over...
PLIN Price Returns