CHINA XIANGTAI FOOD CO., LTD. (PLIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLIN POWR Grades
- PLIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLIN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 46 weeks.
- PLIN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
PLIN Stock Summary
- PLIN has a market capitalization of $26,368,192 -- more than approximately merely 3.39% of US stocks.
- PLIN's went public 2.12 years ago, making it older than merely 3.89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PLIN's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIDM, EXLS, UGRO, STRL, and RMAX.
- PLIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd's official web site, go to ir.plinfood.com.
PLIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PLIN's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 25 months, PLIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- PLIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLIN.
PLIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLIN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.5% of graded US stocks.
- PLIN's asset turnover comes in at 1.928 -- ranking 7th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$1.93|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.10||Avg. volume||967,665|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.14||Market Cap||44.38M|
CHINA XIANGTAI FOOD CO., LTD. (PLIN) Company Bio
China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. operates as a animal processing company. The Company offers pork, beef, lamb, chicken, duck, and rabbit meat, as well as provides shredded, slices, stuffing, lamb, offal, sausage, and steamed meat products. China Xiangtai Food serves customers in China.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLIN Latest Social Stream
View Full PLIN Social Stream
Latest PLIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Xiangtai Food Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLIN as an investment opportunity.
Several Reddit penny stocks actually have excellent growth stories.
Welcome back and let's get ready to for another busy week of trading.
Would Shareholders Who Purchased China Xiangtai Food's (NASDAQ:PLIN) Stock Year Be Happy With The Share price Today?
China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. ( NASDAQ:PLIN ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 18% in the last...
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
China Xiangtai Food Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ: PLIN) ("PLIN" or the "Company"), an emerging growth company engaged in the food processing business, today announced its financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020.
PLIN Price Returns