Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLOW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.09% of US stocks.
- PLOW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PLOW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 38.97% of US stocks).
PLOW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLOW is 2.62 -- better than 81.76% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Dynamics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PLOW has reported earnings growth of -198.44%, putting it ahead of only 10.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNDT, PVAC, TALO, CRS, and PRMW.
- Visit PLOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.douglasdynamics.com.
PLOW Valuation Summary
- PLOW's EV/EBIT ratio is -16.7; this is 189.3% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PLOW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.3 over the prior 136 months.
- PLOW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLOW.
PLOW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 109.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 71.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.74%.
The table below shows PLOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.47||52-week high||$51.44|
|Prev. close||$39.38||52-week low||$33.21|
|Day high||$40.20||Avg. volume||84,310|
|50-day MA||$41.08||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$42.77||Market Cap||883.08M|
Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW) Company Bio
Douglas Dynamics manufactures snow and ice control equipment for light and heavy duty trucks in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
PLOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PLOW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Douglas Dynamics Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 49.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Douglas Dynamics Inc ended up being:
- Douglas Dynamics Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 82.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Douglas Dynamics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.67. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 70.52% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full PLOW Social Stream
Latest PLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Dynamics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLOW as an investment opportunity.
Attachments Segment Recorded Strong Pre-Season Order Book; Completed Favorable Refinance of Credit Facility in JuneSecond Quarter Highlights: Produced Net Sales of $157.5 millionRecorded GAAP Earnings per Share of $0.60Reported Adjusted EPS of $0.91Increased EPS guidance range for lower interest and income tax ratesPaid $0.285 per share cash dividend on June 30, 2021 MILWAUKEE, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE: PLOW), North America’s premier manufacturer and upfitte
Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MILWAUKEE, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE: PLOW), North America''s premier manufacturer and upfitter of work truck attachments and equipment, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter 2021, after market close on Monday, August 2 nd , 2021.
Douglas Dynamics, Inc. ( NYSE:PLOW ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
MILWAUKEE, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE: PLOW), North Americas premier manufacturer and upfitter of work truck attachments and equipment, today announced that it has refinanced its existing $375 million in senior secured credit facilities with a new $225 million Term Loan A facility and $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility due June 2026.
PLOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|