Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
PLOW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLOW is 2.4 -- better than 79.34% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Douglas Dynamics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PLOW has reported earnings growth of -198.98%, putting it ahead of just 9.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Douglas Dynamics Inc are OII, ECOL, UFS, TIPT, and MCS.
- PLOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Douglas Dynamics Inc's official web site, go to www.douglasdynamics.com.
PLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.49||52-week high||$51.44|
|Prev. close||$46.20||52-week low||$25.63|
|Day high||$46.68||Avg. volume||81,410|
|50-day MA||$47.47||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$40.62||Market Cap||1.06B|
Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW) Company Bio
Douglas Dynamics manufactures snow and ice control equipment for light and heavy duty trucks in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
PLOW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Douglas Dynamics Inc. To summarize, we found that Douglas Dynamics Inc ranked in the 17th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Douglas Dynamics Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -3.88 -- which is good for besting merely 13.92% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.03% -- higher than merely 19.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full PLOW Social Stream
Latest PLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Douglas Dynamics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLOW as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Douglas Dynamics, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) had declared $0.285/share quarterly dividend, 1.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.280.Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 19; ex-div March 18.See PLOW Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Douglas Dynamics (NYSE:PLOW) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 157% Total Return On Their Investment
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Douglas Dynamics delivered better-than-expected earnings in the fourth quarter as the manufacturer and upfitter of commercial work truck attachments and equipment saw strong retail activity and benefitted from the positive impact of early season snowfall on customer reordering. Shares of Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) rose 4.5% on Feb. 22 after the company posted fourth-quarter earnings per share (EPS) of $0.78, which came in ahead of analysts’ expectations of $0.59. Revenue decreased by $2.1 million year-on-year to $158.16 million topping analysts’ estimates of $147.87 million. Meanwhile, gross margin expanded to 30.2% from 28.9% in the year-ago period.
Douglas Dynamics Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Douglas Dynamics announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
PLOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLOWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Douglas Dynamics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!