Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLOW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PLOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.26% of US stocks.
- PLOW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PLOW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.46% of US stocks).
PLOW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLOW is 2.64 -- better than 80.17% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PLOW is currently 159.55, higher than 97.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DOUGLAS DYNAMICS INC is higher than it is for about 74.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOUGLAS DYNAMICS INC are MMS, LEG, MD, HAIN, and HLIO.
- Visit PLOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.douglasdynamics.com.
PLOW Valuation Summary
- PLOW's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 75% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PLOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 153 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLOW.
PLOW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.1%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.36%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.34%.
The table below shows PLOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.92% of graded US stocks.
- PLOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 25th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BWXT, OIS, and IVAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLOW.
The table below shows PLOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.55||52-week high||$41.84|
|Prev. close||$39.11||52-week low||$27.76|
|Day high||$38.78||Avg. volume||79,843|
|50-day MA||$34.15||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$32.35||Market Cap||882.29M|
Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW) Company Bio
Douglas Dynamics manufactures snow and ice control equipment for light and heavy duty trucks in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLOW Latest Social Stream
View Full PLOW Social Stream
Latest PLOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOUGLAS DYNAMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLOW as an investment opportunity.
Douglas Dynamics and Fresenius Medical have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Wintertime is a historically strong time for this heavy equipment company.
Delivered Strong Top and Bottom-Line Year-over-Year Improvements Despite Ongoing Macroeconomic HeadwindsHighlights: Net Sales of $166.1 Million, a 30.1% increase compared to 3Q21Net Income increased 88.9% to $13.3 million, or $0.56 of Diluted EPS Adjusted EBITDA increased 62.2% to $25.1 millionRaised and narrowed 2022 guidance on strong quarter resultsPaid $0.29 per share cash dividend on September 30, 2022 MILWAUKEE, Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE: PLOW), North A
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
riskmethods Honors DD Global Sourcing & Supply Team with Program of the Year Award - Mid-size EnterpriseMILWAUKEE, Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE: PLOW), North America's premier manufacturer and upfitter of work truck attachments and equipment, today announced that its Global Sourcing & Supply (GSS) team was recognized as a winner of the 2022 Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Program of the Year Customer Awards by riskmethods, a Sphera company, and leader in sup
PLOW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|