Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PLOW reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.86% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- PLOW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.23; for context, that's better than merely 6.28% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PLOW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NHTC, HFC, BDX, ATAX and COR.
PLOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PLOW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 21.55%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PLOW, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Douglas Dynamics Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 75.17% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -21.55%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 71.14% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Douglas Dynamics Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 71.14% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Douglas Dynamics Inc has annual revenue of approximately $482 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 29.57% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
PLOW Dividend Chart
PLOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|