Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (PLOW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PLOW reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.74% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- PLOW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.25; for context, that's better than only 5.27% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PLOW that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OFLX, CHD, MED, AOS and TSM.
PLOW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Douglas Dynamics Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.07% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Douglas Dynamics Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Douglas Dynamics Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 75% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -12.07%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.31% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Douglas Dynamics Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74.31% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, PLOW boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 30.14% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PLOW Dividend Chart
PLOW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|