Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLTK POWR Grades
- PLTK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.72% of US stocks.
- PLTK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PLTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
PLTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLTK is -6.84 -- better than merely 1.96% of US stocks.
- PLTK's went public 1.2 years ago, making it older than merely 1.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PLTK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBIO, DIOD, QMCO, MBII, and RNLX.
- Visit PLTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playtika.com.
PLTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PLTK's price/sales ratio is 13.76% lower, now standing at 4.7.
- PLTK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 33 weeks.
- Over the past 33 weeks, PLTK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLTK.
PLTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLTK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.14% of graded US stocks.
- PLTK's asset turnover comes in at 1.075 -- ranking 116th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.98||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$14.59||52-week low||$11.57|
|Day high||$15.03||Avg. volume||1,924,794|
|50-day MA||$17.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.47||Market Cap||6.18B|
Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) Company Bio
Playtika Holding Corp. operates as a digital entertainment company. The Company specializes in the development and publication of free to play mobile games. Playtika Holding serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLTK Latest Social Stream
View Full PLTK Social Stream
Latest PLTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Playtika Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLTK as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , Feb. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for IRNT, CYRN, PLTK, DADA, and RKT. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Playtika (PLTK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.89% and 1.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Playtika press release (NASDAQ:PLTK): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.07. Revenue of $649M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $7.15M. Shares +19% AH. Also read: Playtika shares jump after announcing review of strategic alternatives...
Mobile gaming company Platika Holding Corp (NASDAQ: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Playtika Holding Corp. shares surged in the extended session Thursday after the Israel-based mobile-games designer said its board is considering a possible…
PLTK Price Returns