Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLTK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.29% of US stocks.
- PLTK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PLTK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.8% of US stocks).
PLTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLTK is -4.6 -- better than merely 3% of US stocks.
- PLTK's went public 2.18 years ago, making it older than merely 9.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PLTK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AVID, RIGL, QMCO, AMST, and IBIO.
- PLTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.playtika.com.
PLTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PLTK's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- PLTK's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLTK.
PLTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLTK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.14% of graded US stocks.
- PLTK's asset turnover comes in at 1.075 -- ranking 116th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLTK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PLTK, see our PLTK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.10||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
PLTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.83||52-week high||$20.31|
|Prev. close||$10.32||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$10.93||Avg. volume||1,079,650|
|50-day MA||$10.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.54||Market Cap||3.96B|
Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) Company Bio
Playtika Holding Corp. operates as a digital entertainment company. The Company specializes in the development and publication of free to play mobile games. Playtika Holding serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLTK Latest Social Stream
View Full PLTK Social Stream
Latest PLTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLTK as an investment opportunity.
Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PLTK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PLTK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Playtika Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that […]
Best Fiends Aims to ‘CRUSH’ its Mobile Gaming Competition with Launch of New Campaign
HERZLIYA, Israel, March 09, 2023--Best Fiends®, the mobile gaming sensation that has taken the world by storm, is taking aim at its biggest competitor with a national campaign encouraging fans to break up with their old sugar habits and meet their new crush.
The past year for Playtika Holding (NASDAQ:PLTK) investors has not been profitable
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Playtika Holding Corp. ( NASDAQ:PLTK...
Playtika Expands Leadership Team with Two Senior Hires: Chief Human Resources Officer and Global Head of Communications
HERZLIYA, Israel, March 06, 2023--Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PLTK), a leading mobile gaming company, today announced two new senior hires at Playtika: Gili Brudno as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and Darlan Monterisi as Executive Vice President and Global Head of Communications.
Q4 2022 Playtika Holding Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Playtika Holding Corp Earnings Call
PLTK Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...