Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLTK POWR Grades
- PLTK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.36% of US stocks.
- PLTK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PLTK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PLTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLTK is -14.24 -- better than only 1.36% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.86, PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.49% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.72 for PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP; that's greater than it is for only 1.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP are BNFT, QMCO, AVID, MYOV, and IBIO.
- Visit PLTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playtika.com.
PLTK Valuation Summary
- PLTK's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 38.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 20 months, PLTK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLTK.
PLTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLTK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.14% of graded US stocks.
- PLTK's asset turnover comes in at 1.075 -- ranking 116th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PLTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.32||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$10.91||52-week low||$9.84|
|Day high||$10.83||Avg. volume||2,157,343|
|50-day MA||$11.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.30||Market Cap||4.26B|
Playtika Holding Corp. (PLTK) Company Bio
Playtika Holding Corp. operates as a digital entertainment company. The Company specializes in the development and publication of free to play mobile games. Playtika Holding serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLTK Latest Social Stream
View Full PLTK Social Stream
Latest PLTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAYTIKA HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLTK as an investment opportunity.
Playtika (PLTK) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Bingo Blitz Teams Up with A-List Host Drew Barrymore to Reinvent the Classic Game and Celebrate that Bingo is Everywhere
Bingo Blitz®, a Playtika® studio and the world's most popular free-to-play Bingo game*, has partnered with Golden Globe-winning actress, producer, talk show host and author Drew Barrymore to kick off a brand-new era of bingo for generations to come.
Playtika Announces Commencement of Tender Offer to Purchase up to 51,813,472 Shares of its Common Stock
Playtika Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: PLTK) ("Playtika"), a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles, today announced that it has commenced a tender offer for the purchase of up to 51,813,472 shares of Playtika's issued and outstanding common stock, par value $0.01 per share (each, a "Share," and collectively, "Shares") or such lesser number of Shares as are properly tendered and not properly withdrawn, at a price of $11.58 per Share, to be paid
Investors one-year losses continue as Playtika Holding (NASDAQ:PLTK) dips a further 4.7% this week, earnings continue to decline
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Anyone who held Playtika Holding Corp...
In a report released today, Eric Sheridan from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on Playtika Holding (PLTK - Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares opened today at $11.96.According to TipRanks, Sheridan is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 17.8% and a 64.66% success rate. Sheridan covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Meta Platforms, Netflix, and Snap.In addition to Goldman Sachs, Playtika Holding also received a Hold from MKM Partners's Eric Handler in a report issued on August 5. However, on the same day, Cowen & Co. maintained a Buy rating on Playtika Holding (NASDAQ: PLTK).
PLTK Price Returns