Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLUG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PLUG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- PLUG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PLUG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.7% of US stocks).
PLUG Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, PLUG has reported earnings growth of 1,071.96%, putting it ahead of 98.03% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLUG's revenue has grown -124.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.44% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PLUG is more volatile than 93.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plug Power Inc are VNET, NYC, PCH, WPM, and STKL.
- PLUG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plug Power Inc's official web site, go to www.plugpower.com.
PLUG Valuation Summary
- PLUG's price/sales ratio is -250.1; this is 7455.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLUG's price/sales ratio has gone down 333.8.
- PLUG's price/sales ratio has moved down 333.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLUG.
PLUG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -124.59%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 131.18%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 166.69%.
The table below shows PLUG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLUG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.62||52-week high||$75.49|
|Prev. close||$27.28||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$27.57||Avg. volume||35,887,309|
|50-day MA||$29.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.38||Market Cap||15.13B|
Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG) Company Bio
Plug Power Inc provides alternative energy technology. It is engaged in the design, development, commercialization, and manufacture of hydrogen fuel cell systems used for the industrial off-road market and the stationary power market. Some of the company’s more recognizable customers include Amazon, BMW, The Southern Company, Carrefour, and WalMart. Plug Power has recently expanded its offerings to serve the zero-emission vehicle, robotics, and data center markets. The company is headquartered in Latham, New York and has offices in Washington D.C. and the Netherlands. Plug Power expanded it’s workforce in the last year for a current total of over 800 employees. The company’s Chief Executive Officer is Andrew J. Marsh.
PLUG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUG Social Stream
Latest PLUG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plug Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUG as an investment opportunity.
Plug Power (PLUG) closed the most recent trading day at $27.28, moving +0.29% from the previous trading session.
Plug Power, a maker of hydrogen fuel cells, is trying to rebound as momentum in renewable energy lifts shares. Is PLUG stock a buy right now?
Hydrogen Rising co-hosts David Wochner and Sandra Safro spend time with Ms. Corine Dubruel, the Vice President for Public Affairs of Plug Power Europe. Corine discusses the incredible growth of hydrogen across multiple sectors in Europe; Fit for 55, the sweeping climate and clean energy package recently released by the European Commission that targets a 55% reduction in emissions from 1990 levels across Europe by 2030; and HYVIA, Plug Powers recently announced joint venture with Renault By: K&L Gates LLP
Plug Power (PLUG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
APEX CLEAN ENERGY AND PLUG POWER ENTER PPA TO POWER LARGEST WIND-SUPPLIED GREEN HYDROGEN PLANT IN THE NATION - On 14 July 2021, Apex Clean Energy Inc. (Apex) and Plug Power Inc. (Plug Power) announced a power purchase agreement (PPA) to supply a green hydrogen production facility with 345 MW of power generated by onshore wind facilities. By: K&L Gates LLP
PLUG Price Returns