Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLUG POWR Grades
- PLUG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.19% of US stocks.
- PLUG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- PLUG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PLUG Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Plug Power Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,162.93%; that's higher than 97.76% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLUG's revenue has grown -102.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.59% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Plug Power Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Plug Power Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be THMO, PHUN, VRSN, BL, and AUY.
- Visit PLUG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plugpower.com.
PLUG Valuation Summary
- PLUG's price/earnings ratio is -20.9; this is 180.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLUG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.9.
- PLUG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLUG.
PLUG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -182.38%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 125.25%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -63.38%.
The table below shows PLUG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLUG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLUG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.63% of graded US stocks.
- PLUG's asset turnover comes in at -0.001 -- ranking 53rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EMR, AME, and CCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLUG.
The table below shows PLUG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLUG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.70||52-week high||$75.49|
|Prev. close||$33.67||52-week low||$13.69|
|Day high||$33.60||Avg. volume||31,548,186|
|50-day MA||$26.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.06||Market Cap||18.78B|
Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG) Company Bio
Plug Power Inc provides alternative energy technology. It is engaged in the design, development, commercialization, and manufacture of hydrogen fuel cell systems used for the industrial off-road market and the stationary power market. Some of the company’s more recognizable customers include Amazon, BMW, The Southern Company, Carrefour, and WalMart. Plug Power has recently expanded its offerings to serve the zero-emission vehicle, robotics, and data center markets. The company is headquartered in Latham, New York and has offices in Washington D.C. and the Netherlands. Plug Power expanded it’s workforce in the last year for a current total of over 800 employees. The company’s Chief Executive Officer is Andrew J. Marsh.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLUG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUG Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUG Social Stream
Latest PLUG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plug Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUG as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , Oct. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for HX, PROG, WISH, PLUG, and SKLZ. Full story available on Benzinga.com
The fuel cell maker expects exponential sales growth in the coming years.
Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG) Truist Securiti increased their FY2024 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Plug Power in a report released on Wednesday, October 20th. Truist Securiti analyst T. Richardson now anticipates that the electronics maker will post earnings of $0.30 per share for the year, up from their previous forecast of $0.21. Truist 
LPL Financial LLC boosted its holdings in Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG) by 31.7% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 275,291 shares of the electronics makers stock after acquiring an additional 66,203 shares during the quarter. LPL Financial LLCs 
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Plug Power (NASDAQ:PLUG) from a strong sell rating to a hold rating in a research note published on Wednesday, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Plug Power Inc. is a leading provider of alternative energy technology focused on the design, development, commercialization and manufacture of hydrogen fuel cell systems used 
PLUG Price Returns