Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG): Price and Financial Metrics
PLUG Stock Summary
- Plug Power Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.04% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -76.48 for Plug Power Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.32%, Plug Power Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.26% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Plug Power Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PACB, NSTG, ICPT, MRAM, and REPH.
- Visit PLUG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plugpower.com.
PLUG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLUG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$5.72||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||16,853,857|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||1.45B|
Plug Power, Inc. (PLUG) Company Bio
Plug Power Inc., an alternative energy technology provider, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and commercialization of fuel cell systems for the industrial off-road markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Latham, New York.