ePlus inc. (PLUS): Price and Financial Metrics
PLUS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PLUS is currently 230.82, higher than 97.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eplus Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Eplus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eplus Inc are KBAL, RGP, JBSS, JCS, and CRWS.
- Visit PLUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eplus.com.
PLUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.85||52-week high||$100.15|
|Prev. close||$99.11||52-week low||$42.53|
|Day high||$99.61||Avg. volume||83,319|
|50-day MA||$90.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.45||Market Cap||1.31B|
ePlus inc. (PLUS) Company Bio
ePlus Inc. designs, implements and provides provide leading information technology products and services, flexible leasing and financing solutions, and enterprise supply management to enable its customers to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
PLUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Eplus Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Eplus Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PLUS, they are:
- In the past 5.69 years, Eplus Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.21%; that's better than only 5.57% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- PLUS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUS Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUS Social Stream
Latest PLUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eplus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUS as an investment opportunity.
ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named ePlus to its 2021 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Elite 150 category. The annual list recognizes leading North American solution providers that have demonstrated innovative and forward-thinking approaches to managed services. The MSP Elite 150 category recognizes large, data center-focused MSPs with a strong mix of on-premises and off-premises services that help end users improve operational efficiencies and navigate the ongoing complexities of IT solutions while maximizing their return on IT investments.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PLUS #AWS--ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) today announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Storage Competency status. This designation recognizes that ePlus provides proven consulting and technology services to guide customers along their cloud journey to select and implement storage strategies and successfully achieve their storage goals on AWS. Achieving the AWS Storage Competency differentiates ePlus as an AWS Partner that possesses deep domain experti
U.K. retail investors dive into derivatives, driving an ‘exceptional year’ for trading platform Plus500
The FTSE 100 drifted south on Wednesday, as investors absorbed inflation data and watched climbing global bond yields.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PLUS #Cisco--ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) today announced that its London-based subsidiary, IGXGlobal UK Limited, has successfully achieved renewal of the Cisco Gold Certified Partner designation in the UK. Successfully achieving renewal of the Cisco Gold Certification further validates the strength of IGXGlobal’s technical capabilities and commitment to supporting customers in the UK and across Europe in designing, implementing and operating modern Cisco-based solutio
PLUS Price Returns
Continue Researching PLUSWant to see what other sources are saying about Eplus Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!