ePlus inc. (PLUS): Price and Financial Metrics
PLUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLUS is 3.27 -- better than 83.82% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Eplus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PLUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBAL, JBSS, RECN, LWAY, and SCVL.
- PLUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eplus Inc's official web site, go to www.eplus.com.
PLUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.85||52-week high||$99.63|
|Prev. close||$57.52||52-week low||$42.53|
|Day high||$59.39||Avg. volume||73,374|
|50-day MA||$72.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.68||Market Cap||768.21M|
ePlus inc. (PLUS) Company Bio
ePlus Inc. designs, implements and provides provide leading information technology products and services, flexible leasing and financing solutions, and enterprise supply management to enable its customers to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.