ePlus inc. (PLUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PLUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLUS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PLUS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
PLUS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eplus Inc is higher than it is for about just 10.07% of US stocks.
- PLUS's price/sales ratio is 0.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.4%, Eplus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIX, JOUT, WIRE, DORM, and GOLF.
- Visit PLUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eplus.com.
PLUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.54||52-week high||$107.64|
|Prev. close||$90.83||52-week low||$64.69|
|Day high||$92.49||Avg. volume||71,141|
|50-day MA||$97.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.15||Market Cap||1.24B|
ePlus inc. (PLUS) Company Bio
ePlus Inc. designs, implements and provides provide leading information technology products and services, flexible leasing and financing solutions, and enterprise supply management to enable its customers to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
PLUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUS Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUS Social Stream
Latest PLUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eplus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUS as an investment opportunity.
ePlus Ranked in Top 10% of North American IT Channel Partners in CRNs 2021 Solution Provider 500 List
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PLUS #CRN--ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS news) today announced that it has ranked in the top 10 percent of North American IT Channel Partners in the 2021 Solution Provider 500 list published by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company. CRN announces its top 500 solution providers list each year, ranking the leading IT channel partner organizations across North America by revenue. ePlus brings deep expertise that spans the entire IT lifecycle and every critical discipline along
ePlus Ranked in Top 10% of North American IT Channel Partners in CRN’s 2021 Solution Provider 500 List
ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) today announced that it has ranked in the top 10 percent of North American IT Channel Partners in the 2021 Solution Provider 500 list published by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PLUS #Baird--ePlus inc. will present at the Baird 2021 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Virtual Conference at 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PLUS #Investors--ePlus inc. will present at 10:00 AM ET on Tuesday, June 8, at the Stifel 2021 Cross Sector Insight Conference.
ePlus, Inc. (PLUS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 20, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Kley Parkhurst - SVP, Corporate Development & Assistant Secretary Mark Marron - CEO, President & Director Elaine Marion - CFO Conference Call Participants Maggie Nolan - William Blair & Company Greg Burns – Sidoti...
PLUS Price Returns