ePlus inc. (PLUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLUS POWR Grades
- PLUS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.86% of US stocks.
- PLUS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PLUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.14% of US stocks).
PLUS Stock Summary
- EPLUS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.54% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 140.22, EPLUS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 110.86%, EPLUS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EPLUS INC are TBI, VPG, MSM, RUSHA, and GROW.
- PLUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPLUS INC's official web site, go to www.eplus.com.
PLUS Valuation Summary
- PLUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 49.34% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLUS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLUS.
PLUS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -152.2%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.93%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.76%.
The table below shows PLUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLUS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.43% of graded US stocks.
- PLUS's asset turnover comes in at 1.51 -- ranking 50th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PDCO, TESS, and WEYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLUS.
The table below shows PLUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.66||52-week high||$62.82|
|Prev. close||$49.58||52-week low||$40.37|
|Day high||$49.16||Avg. volume||110,457|
|50-day MA||$46.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.20||Market Cap||1.31B|
ePlus inc. (PLUS) Company Bio
ePlus Inc. designs, implements and provides provide leading information technology products and services, flexible leasing and financing solutions, and enterprise supply management to enable its customers to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLUS Latest Social Stream
View Full PLUS Social Stream
Latest PLUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPLUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLUS as an investment opportunity.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Let's see if ePlus inc. (PLUS) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
ePlus (PLUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.56% and 1.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ePlus inc. (NASDAQ: PLUS), a leading provider of technology and financing solutions, today announced financial results for the three and six months ended September 30, 2022.
ePlus inc. (NASDAQ NGS: PLUS – news) announced today that it is the first North American partner to be qualified in the Cisco Partner Lifecycle Services Support (PLS-S) program. The ePlus branded solution, ePlus Lifecycle Services Support (eLSS), was developed to centralize and streamline the technical support experience by providing first-call multi-product, multi-vendor architecture support for Cisco and adjacent technologies.
PLUS Price Returns