ePlus inc. (PLUS): Price and Financial Metrics
PLUS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Eplus Inc is higher than 99.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Eplus Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Eplus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRG, ASYS, SVBI, TDOC, and MLP.
- PLUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eplus Inc's official web site, go to www.eplus.com.
PLUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.25||52-week high||$99.63|
|Prev. close||$86.36||52-week low||$67.00|
|Day high||$87.53||Avg. volume||74,975|
|50-day MA||$85.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.72||Market Cap||1.17B|
ePlus inc. (PLUS) Company Bio
ePlus Inc. designs, implements and provides provide leading information technology products and services, flexible leasing and financing solutions, and enterprise supply management to enable its customers to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.