Plexus Corp. (PLXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLXS POWR Grades
- PLXS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.57% of US stocks.
- PLXS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- PLXS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PLXS Stock Summary
- Plexus Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.61% of US listed stocks.
- PLXS's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Plexus Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Plexus Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RMAX, EXLS, IPI, SMTC, and WMS.
- PLXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plexus Corp's official web site, go to www.plexus.com.
PLXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.18||52-week high||$98.53|
|Prev. close||$96.55||52-week low||$56.16|
|Day high||$98.53||Avg. volume||145,772|
|50-day MA||$91.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.57||Market Cap||2.81B|
Plexus Corp. (PLXS) Company Bio
Plexus Corporation provides product design,supply chain and materials management, manufacturing, test, fulfillment and aftermarket solutions to branded product companies in the Wireline/Networking, Wireless Infrastructure,Medical, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Neenah, Wisconsin.
PLXS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Plexus Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Plexus Corp ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Plexus Corp, consider:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.34% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Plexus Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 9.86. This coverage rate is greater than that of 71.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 15.6% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PLXS Social Stream
Latest PLXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plexus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLXS as an investment opportunity.
Big tech has been hammered this month, but there are plenty more fish in the sea.
Plexus (PLXS) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Lam Research, ASML Holding, Plexus Corp and CACI International
Tech earnings appear to be tracking above expectations so far, while revenues lag.
Plexus (NASDAQ:PLXS) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 15% over the last three...
PLXS Price Returns