Plexus Corp. (PLXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.28||52-week high||$115.36|
|Prev. close||$90.24||52-week low||$74.53|
|Day high||$93.44||Avg. volume||162,409|
|50-day MA||$91.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.06||Market Cap||2.57B|
PLXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLXS POWR Grades
- PLXS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.45% of US stocks.
- PLXS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PLXS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.64% of US stocks).
PLXS Stock Summary
- PLXS's went public 33.19 years ago, making it older than 86.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PLEXUS CORP is higher than 94.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PLEXUS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLEXUS CORP are AAON, VC, MTG, DCO, and ESNT.
- PLXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLEXUS CORP's official web site, go to www.plexus.com.
PLXS Valuation Summary
- PLXS's price/earnings ratio is 14.1; this is 47.09% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PLXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLXS.
PLXS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 66.56%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.39%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.21%.
The table below shows PLXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLXS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.58% of graded US stocks.
- PLXS's asset turnover comes in at 1.508 -- ranking 17th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- UCTT, AMD, and MCHP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLXS.
The table below shows PLXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLXS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PLXS, see our PLXS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$104.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Plexus Corp. (PLXS) Company Bio
Plexus Corporation provides product design,supply chain and materials management, manufacturing, test, fulfillment and aftermarket solutions to branded product companies in the Wireline/Networking, Wireless Infrastructure,Medical, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Neenah, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PLXS Social Stream
Latest PLXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLEXUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLXS as an investment opportunity.
Plexus Corp.'s (NASDAQ:PLXS) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 20% Below Its Share Price
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Plexus fair value estimate is US$69.10 Plexus' US$86.39 share...
Returns At Plexus (NASDAQ:PLXS) Are On The Way Up
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Q2 2023 Plexus Corp Earnings Call
Q2 2023 Plexus Corp Earnings Call
Plexus (PLXS) Q2 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Surge Y/Y
Plexus' (PLXS) second-quarter fiscal 2023 results benefit from continued momentum across all segments and regions.
Plexus (PLXS) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Plexus (PLXS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 2.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PLXS Price Returns
Continue Researching PLXSWant to see what other sources are saying about Plexus Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Plexus Corp (PLXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plexus Corp (PLXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plexus Corp (PLXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...