Plexus Corp. (PLXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLXS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PLXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- PLXS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PLXS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
PLXS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PLXS is 3.43 -- better than 86.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Plexus Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PLXS's price/sales ratio is 0.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 14.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plexus Corp are EXLS, SMTC, NWPX, RIBT, and RMAX.
- Visit PLXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plexus.com.
PLXS Valuation Summary
- PLXS's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 86.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PLXS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PLXS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLXS.
PLXS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.54%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.8%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.58%.
The table below shows PLXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.14||52-week high||$101.17|
|Prev. close||$89.31||52-week low||$64.35|
|Day high||$89.34||Avg. volume||132,756|
|50-day MA||$90.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.50||Market Cap||2.52B|
Plexus Corp. (PLXS) Company Bio
Plexus Corporation provides product design,supply chain and materials management, manufacturing, test, fulfillment and aftermarket solutions to branded product companies in the Wireline/Networking, Wireless Infrastructure,Medical, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Neenah, Wisconsin.
PLXS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Plexus Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Plexus Corp ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 62% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Plexus Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 61.92% of its sector Technology.
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 74.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Plexus Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.86. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PLXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PLXS Social Stream
Latest PLXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plexus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLXS as an investment opportunity.
NEENAH, WI, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plexus Corp. (NASDAQ: PLXS) announced today that Randy J. Martinez, former President and CEO of MTS Systems Corp. has joined Plexus Corp.’s Board of Directors. Prior to assuming the role of President and CEO at MTS in 2020 from his position as a Director of the company, Mr. Martinez held various leadership positions within the aviation, aerospace & defense and industrials industries. In addition to joining Plexus Corp.’s Board of Directors, Mr. Marti
Plexus Corp. ( NASDAQ:PLXS ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
PLXS earnings call for the period ending July 3, 2021.
Plexus' (PLXS) fiscal third-quarter results reflect lower revenues from Healthcare/Life Sciences and Industrial markets despite strict cost control.
View more earnings on PLXSSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaTexas Instruments Beats On Q2 Earnings, Issues Robust Q3 GuidanceRichardson Electronics Beats On Q4 Revenue, Declares Dividend© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
PLXS Price Returns