Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PLYA): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, Playa Hotels & Resorts NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Playa Hotels & Resorts NV is reporting a growth rate of -950.29%; that's higher than just 1.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLYA's revenue has grown -57.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Playa Hotels & Resorts NV are EGLE, RLJ, CXW, CNK, and MLCO.
- PLYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's official web site, go to www.playaresorts.com.
PLYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.37||52-week high||$8.35|
|Prev. close||$7.47||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||1,915,653|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.12||Market Cap||1.21B|
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PLYA) Company Bio
Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. owns, operates, and develops all-inclusive resorts in beachfront locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
PLYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYA Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYA Social Stream
Latest PLYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Playa Hotels & Resorts NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYA as an investment opportunity.
Playa Hotels & Resorts ([[PLYA]] +0.6%) is slightly higher after Bank of America starts off coverage on the stock with a Buy rating. The investment thesis on Playa from the firm is simply as its strong exposure to pent up leisure demand. "Recent data supports a large acceleration in travel,...
Playa Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Announce New Boutique All-Inclusive Resort In Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (NASDAQ: PLYA, "Playa"), a leading owner and operator of all-inclusive resorts across Mexico and throughout the Caribbean, has announced its newest all-inclusive resort with Hilton (NYSE: HLT), adding The…
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 5, 2021 / Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (NASDAQ:PLYA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
During Q4, Playa Hotels & Resorts's (NASDAQ:PLYA) reported sales totaled $66.24 million. Despite a 0.39% in earnings, the company posted a loss of …
Playa Hotels (PLYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.38% and 15.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PLYA Price Returns
Continue Researching PLYAWant to do more research on Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!