Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLYA POWR Grades
- PLYA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.22% of US stocks.
- PLYA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PLYA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.54% of US stocks).
PLYA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV is higher than it is for about 81.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV is reporting a growth rate of -231.03%; that's higher than only 6.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLYA's revenue has grown 93.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV are KORE, OUT, ELVT, RXT, and HRT.
- Visit PLYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playaresorts.com.
PLYA Valuation Summary
- PLYA's price/earnings ratio is 13.7; this is 15.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PLYA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 50.4 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLYA.
PLYA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 161.25%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.49%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -79.55%.
The table below shows PLYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.94% of graded US stocks.
- PLYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 67th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MGM, SHO, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLYA.
The table below shows PLYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.09||52-week high||$9.81|
|Prev. close||$6.13||52-week low||$5.34|
|Day high||$6.11||Avg. volume||1,392,911|
|50-day MA||$5.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.30||Market Cap||988.94M|
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA) Company Bio
Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. owns, operates, and develops all-inclusive resorts in beachfront locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYA Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYA Social Stream
Latest PLYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYA as an investment opportunity.
America goes to the only poll that counts, and tomorrow morning we’ll have a better picture of the next Congress. All indications point toward a hefty GOP win, and a consequent legislative check on the Democratic Administration. As for the stock market, if we look back at the past 70 years or so, we find reason for hope no matter the results of the vote. That’s because stocks have rallied after every single mid-term election since the Second World War. It’s no flash-in-the-pan effect either. According to the data, the S&P 500 shows gains for up to a year after a mid-term vote.
Playa Hotels (PLYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100% and 7.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Marriott (VAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.83% and 4.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Choice Hotels (CHH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investors need to pay close attention to Playa Hotels (PLYA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
PLYA Price Returns
Continue Researching PLYAWant to do more research on Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch