Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLYA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLYA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PLYA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
PLYA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Playa Hotels & Resorts NV is higher than 89.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Playa Hotels & Resorts NV is higher than it is for about 81.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLYA's revenue has grown 95.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.4% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMHI, ADV, CXW, SPH, and FRHC.
- Visit PLYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playaresorts.com.
PLYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PLYA's price/sales ratio is 25.81% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 54 months, PLYA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.9.
- Over the past 54 months, PLYA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 101.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLYA.
PLYA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.3%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 61.27%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -445.77%.
The table below shows PLYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.94% of graded US stocks.
- PLYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 67th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MGM, SHO, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLYA.
The table below shows PLYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.40||52-week high||$9.81|
|Prev. close||$7.39||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$7.49||Avg. volume||1,426,300|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.93||Market Cap||1.23B|
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA) Company Bio
Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. owns, operates, and develops all-inclusive resorts in beachfront locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYA Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYA Social Stream
Latest PLYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Playa Hotels & Resorts NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYA as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA) CEO Bruce Wardinski on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Playa Hotels (PLYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -200% and 6.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Playa Hotels & Resorts press release (NASDAQ:PLYA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $176.8M (+166.9% Y/Y) beats by $11.08M.
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PLYA) today announced results of operations for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021.
PLYA Price Returns
Continue Researching PLYAWant to do more research on Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch