Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.09||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$7.09||52-week low||$5.34|
|Day high||$7.25||Avg. volume||1,384,433|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||1.05B|
PLYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYA POWR Grades
- PLYA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.93% of US stocks.
- PLYA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PLYA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
PLYA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 178.82, PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.44% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV is higher than it is for about 78.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PLYA comes in at 17% -- higher than that of 89.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV are PTVE, AXL, HRI, KOP, and RGS.
- PLYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV's official web site, go to www.playaresorts.com.
PLYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PLYA's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.42% lower, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 79 months, PLYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLYA.
PLYA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31%.
The table below shows PLYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.94% of graded US stocks.
- PLYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 67th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MGM, SHO, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLYA.
The table below shows PLYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA) Company Bio
Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. owns, operates, and develops all-inclusive resorts in beachfront locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
PLYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYA Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYA Social Stream
Latest PLYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYA as an investment opportunity.
Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP, a prominent investment firm, recently reduced its stake in Playa Hotels & Resorts NV. This article will provide an in-depth analysis of the transaction, the guru's profile, and the traded company's basic information. Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP is a renowned investment firm based at 65 East 55th Street, New York.
Wyndham Alltra to Debut Stunning New Oceanfront Resort on Shores of the Dominican's Samaná Peninsula
Wyndham Alltra®, the brand known for its promise of "All-Inclusive Travel for All," today announced it's now taking reservations for its newest resort, the tranquil, 404-room Wyndham Alltra Samaná. Managed by Playa Hotels & Resorts, one of the world's leading all-inclusive operators, the resort is slated to open December 1 and marks Wyndham Alltra's entry into the Dominican Republic.
Although the revenue and EPS for Playa Hotels (PLYA) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Playa Hotels (PLYA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.33% and 4.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (the "Company" or "Playa") (NASDAQ: PLYA) today announced results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023.
PLYA Price Returns
Continue Researching PLYAWant to do more research on Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch