Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PLYA): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYA Stock Summary
- PLYA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 11,990.68 -- higher than 99.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PLYA's went public 2.96 years ago, making it older than merely 9.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's share price is greater than that of merely 14.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Playa Hotels & Resorts NV, a group of peers worth examining would be WTTR, FEDU, ATRS, TEX, and BANC.
- PLYA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's official web site, go to www.playaresorts.com.
PLYA Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.35||52-week high||$8.95|
|Prev. close||$6.65||52-week low||$6.09|
|Day high||$6.68||Avg. volume||272,729|
|50-day MA||$7.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.70||Market Cap||821.38M|
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares (PLYA) Company Bio
Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. owns, operates, and develops all-inclusive resorts in beachfront locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.