Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.24||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$7.31||52-week low||$5.34|
|Day high||$7.36||Avg. volume||1,367,409|
|50-day MA||$7.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.08||Market Cap||1.07B|
PLYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PLYA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.98% of US stocks.
- PLYA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PLYA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.72% of US stocks).
PLYA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 172.26, PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.35% of US stocks.
- For PLYA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.88% of US equities we're observing.
- PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV, a group of peers worth examining would be PTVE, AXL, HRI, KOP, and RGS.
- Visit PLYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.playaresorts.com.
PLYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PLYA's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.42% lower, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 79 months, PLYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLYA.
PLYA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31%.
The table below shows PLYA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PLYA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLYA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.94% of graded US stocks.
- PLYA's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 67th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- MGM, SHO, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLYA.
The table below shows PLYA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. (PLYA) Company Bio
Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V. owns, operates, and develops all-inclusive resorts in beachfront locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
PLYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYA Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYA Social Stream
Latest PLYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLAYA HOTELS & RESORTS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYA as an investment opportunity.
We’re winding up the third-quarter of 2023, and what could be more natural than to figure out the best stocks for the rest of the year? Stock picking of this sort is an essential skill for every investor, and fortunately, the Street’s analysts make it easier. They research and analyze various stocks, taking into account a wide range of factors such as company financials, market trends, and growth potential. Through their expertise, these analysts identify and highlight which stocks they believe
Zacks Value Trader Highlights: Equinix, Public Storage, Simon Property Groupt, Park Hotels & Resorts and Playa Hotels & Resorts
Equinix, Public Storage, Simon Property Groupt, Park Hotels & Resorts and Playa Hotels & Resorts are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
Here's how you can own data centers and shopping malls for little cash.
More on Playa Hotels & Resorts
Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP, a prominent investment firm, recently reduced its stake in Playa Hotels & Resorts NV. This article will provide an in-depth analysis of the transaction, the guru's profile, and the traded company's basic information. Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP is a renowned investment firm based at 65 East 55th Street, New York.
PLYA Price Returns
Continue Researching PLYAWant to do more research on Playa Hotels & Resorts NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Playa Hotels & Resorts NV (PLYA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch