Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc is reporting a growth rate of -317.07%; that's higher than just 5.29% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PLYM comes in at -123% -- higher than that of only 3.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc are PEI, IRET, INN, ENBL, and BDN.
- PLYM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.plymouthreit.com.
PLYM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PLYM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.52||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$7.79|
|Day high||$15.84||Avg. volume||151,499|
|50-day MA||$12.83||Dividend yield||9.83%|
|200-day MA||$16.82||Market Cap||230.27M|
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM) Company Bio
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. is a privately owned investment manager. The firm invests in the real estate markets across across the Eastern half of the United States and Texas. It is focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-and multi-tenant Class B industrial properties, including distribution centers, warehouses and light industrial properties. It was formerly known as Plymouth Opportunity REIT, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.