Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PLYM has reported earnings growth of 201.51%, putting it ahead of 93.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -116.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc are IRET, ENBL, BDN, VNOM, and SBRA.
- PLYM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.plymouthreit.com.
PLYM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.01||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$12.74||52-week low||$7.79|
|Day high||$13.11||Avg. volume||177,064|
|50-day MA||$12.96||Dividend yield||6.28%|
|200-day MA||$14.23||Market Cap||207.82M|
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM) Company Bio
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. is a privately owned investment manager. The firm invests in the real estate markets across across the Eastern half of the United States and Texas. It is focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-and multi-tenant Class B industrial properties, including distribution centers, warehouses and light industrial properties. It was formerly known as Plymouth Opportunity REIT, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.