Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM): Price and Financial Metrics
PLYM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PLYM's revenue has grown 45.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.97% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PLYM comes in at -50.12% -- higher than that of just 5.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENBL, SBRA, CMRE, EDRY, and ETM.
- Visit PLYM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plymouthreit.com.
PLYM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.10||52-week high||$19.01|
|Prev. close||$16.14||52-week low||$7.79|
|Day high||$16.67||Avg. volume||278,033|
|50-day MA||$15.12||Dividend yield||4.97%|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||452.64M|
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM) Company Bio
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. is a privately owned investment manager. The firm invests in the real estate markets across across the Eastern half of the United States and Texas. It is focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-and multi-tenant Class B industrial properties, including distribution centers, warehouses and light industrial properties. It was formerly known as Plymouth Opportunity REIT, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
PLYM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYM Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYM Social Stream
Latest PLYM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYM as an investment opportunity.
Investor sentiment is a powerful force that can lead to opportunities for bulls and bears alike. I find such to be the case with Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM), which, as seen below, has underperformed its larger peers, Prologis (PLD) and Duke Realty (DRE) by a wide margin over the past...
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plymouth Industrial REIT Declares First Quarter 2021 Preferred Stock Dividend
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc...
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PLYMOUTH INDUSTRIAL REIT REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2020 RESULTS
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plymouth Industrial REIT Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
PLYM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLYMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!