Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PLYM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PLYM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PLYM is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PLYM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.72% of US stocks).
PLYM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PLYMOUTH INDUSTRIAL REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PLYM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PLYM comes in at -32.02% -- higher than that of just 13.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PLYMOUTH INDUSTRIAL REIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CSR, AL, CMCT, PEB, and KRG.
- Visit PLYM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.plymouthreit.com.
PLYM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PLYM's EV/EBIT ratio is 504.6% higher, now standing at 170.8.
- Over the past 69 months, PLYM's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PLYM.
PLYM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PLYM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15% of graded US stocks.
- PLYM's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 138th of 443 Trading stocks.
- WETF, CHCT, and GMRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PLYM.
The table below shows PLYM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PLYM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PLYM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.29||52-week high||$28.54|
|Prev. close||$22.17||52-week low||$15.59|
|Day high||$22.29||Avg. volume||140,988|
|50-day MA||$20.45||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$19.68||Market Cap||955.10M|
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM) Company Bio
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. is a privately owned investment manager. The firm invests in the real estate markets across across the Eastern half of the United States and Texas. It is focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-and multi-tenant Class B industrial properties, including distribution centers, warehouses and light industrial properties. It was formerly known as Plymouth Opportunity REIT, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PLYM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYM Latest Social Stream
View Full PLYM Social Stream
Latest PLYM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PLYMOUTH INDUSTRIAL REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PLYM as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, January 18, 2023--Plymouth Industrial REIT Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Dividends
Plymouth Industrial REIT Provides Activity Update for Fourth Quarter 2022; Announces Details for Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call
Plymouth Industrial REIT Provides Activity Update for Fourth Quarter 2022 ; Announces Details for Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call
Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (NYSE: PLYM) (the “Company”) today announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2022. The dividend, which equates to an annualized rate of $0.88 per common share, is payable on January 31, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (NYSE: PLYM) today announced that the Company’s board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.46875 per share, or an annualized dividend of $1.875 per share, for the Company’s 7.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (PLYM-PrA) for the fourth quarter of 2022. The dividend is payable on January 3, 2023, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2022. About Plymouth Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (NYSE:
PLYM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PLYMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch