Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc. (PLYM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PLYM's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 20.06%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PLYM's comes in at 8.15 -- better than 96.33% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, PLYM generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 6.85% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PLYM's price: SWKS, SAP, BRKS, HUM and PWR.
PLYM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 124.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PLYM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PLYM offers a dividend yield in the top 14.14% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PLYM's provides a return of 124.31% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 85.92% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc than it is for 64.8% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
PLYM Dividend Chart
PLYM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PLYM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||6.33%|
|3||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||5.79%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.36%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.85%|
|6||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.59%|
|7||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.98%|
|8||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||3.97%|
|9||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||3.91%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||3.85%|
|11||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.73%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.20%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||3.03%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.45%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.39%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.31%|
|18||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.31%|
|20||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.78%|
Looking for More Information on PLYM dividends?Want to do more research on Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc Common Stock (PLYM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) - Dividend Investor
Plymouth Industrial REIT Inc (PLYM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha