Philip Morris International Inc. (PM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PM POWR Grades
- PM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.49% of US stocks.
- PM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.99% of US stocks).
PM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $161,593,088,273, PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than 98.83% of US stocks.
- PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.98% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.29 for PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC are LOW, CMCSA, HON, WFC, and HSBC.
- Visit PM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pmi.com.
PM Valuation Summary
- PM's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 100% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PM.
PM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.2%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.45%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.01%.
The table below shows PM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.47% of graded US stocks.
- PM's asset turnover comes in at 1.94 -- ranking 1st of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- MO, XXII, and VGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PM.
The table below shows PM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.24||52-week high||$112.48|
|Prev. close||$103.83||52-week low||$82.85|
|Day high||$104.26||Avg. volume||4,725,950|
|50-day MA||$101.13||Dividend yield||4.87%|
|200-day MA||$97.61||Market Cap||161.59B|
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Company Bio
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is a Swiss-American multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, with products sold in over 180 countries. The most recognized and best selling product of the company is Marlboro. Philip Morris International is often referred to as one of the companies comprising Big Tobacco. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Latest Social Stream
View Full PM Social Stream
Latest PM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PM as an investment opportunity.
Protect your portfolio with these dividend stocks to buy and hold, as many others are doing for stability, and for passive income.
Many blue-chip stocks look like a bargain right now, and these seven companies are certainly no exception.
The e-cigarette maker is exploring a potential sale, investment or distribution deal with Philip Morris, Japan Tobacco or Altria.
Distillate Capital, an investment management firm, released its fourth quarter 2022 investor letter, a copy of the same can be downloaded here. At the end of the fourth quarter, Distillate’s U.S. FSV strategy declined 10.58% on a total return basis net of fees compared to a decline of 18.11% for the S&P 500 benchmark. Better […]
Goldman Sachs upgraded tobacco giant Philip Morris to Buy from Neutral, citing its "best-in-class long-term growth prospects."
PM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMWant to see what other sources are saying about Philip Morris International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch