Philip Morris International Inc (PM): Price and Financial Metrics
PM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $129,822,178,376, Philip Morris International Inc has a greater market value than 98.79% of US stocks.
- Philip Morris International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.13% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.41 for Philip Morris International Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Philip Morris International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be COST, HON, BUD, UNP, and RY.
- PM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Philip Morris International Inc's official web site, go to www.pmi.com.
PM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.67||52-week high||$92.74|
|Prev. close||$84.05||52-week low||$64.67|
|Day high||$84.89||Avg. volume||5,712,484|
|50-day MA||$81.98||Dividend yield||5.53%|
|200-day MA||$81.92||Market Cap||131.74B|
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Company Bio
Philip Morris International manufactures and sells cigarettes, other tobacco products, and other nicotine-containing products. It sells its products in approximately 180 countries in the European Union, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.