Philip Morris International Inc. (PM): Price and Financial Metrics
PM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.63||52-week high||$107.72|
|Prev. close||$90.16||52-week low||$82.85|
|Day high||$92.02||Avg. volume||4,443,432|
|50-day MA||$95.70||Dividend yield||5.63%|
|200-day MA||$96.43||Market Cap||142.23B|
PM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.26% of US stocks).
PM Stock Summary
- PM has a market capitalization of $143,345,363,583 -- more than approximately 98.72% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PM is -9.04 -- better than just 1.99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOW, SONY, NKE, CMCSA, and DIS.
- Visit PM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pmi.com.
PM Valuation Summary
- PM's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 63.64% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PM.
PM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 32.57%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.76%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.93%.
The table below shows PM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.47% of graded US stocks.
- PM's asset turnover comes in at 1.94 -- ranking 1st of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- MO, XXII, and VGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PM.
The table below shows PM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PM, see our PM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$109.69||Average Broker Recommendation||1.63 (Moderate Buy)|
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Company Bio
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is a Swiss-American multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, with products sold in over 180 countries. The most recognized and best selling product of the company is Marlboro. Philip Morris International is often referred to as one of the companies comprising Big Tobacco. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Latest Social Stream
View Full PM Social Stream
Latest PM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PM as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights NVIDIA, Cisco, Philip Morris, BCE and Ameriprise Financial
NVIDIA, Cisco, Philip Morris, BCE and Ameriprise Financial are included in this Analyst Blog.
Top Research Reports for NVIDIA, Cisco Systems & Philip Morris
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Cisco, Inc. (CSCO) and Philip Morris International Inc. (PM).
Philip Morris International's (NYSE:PM) investors will be pleased with their respectable 55% return over the last three years
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But across the board there are...
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) is Attracting Investor Attention: Here is What You Should Know
Philip Morris (PM) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE:PM) Shares Could Be 34% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Key Insights Philip Morris International's estimated fair value is US$145 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
PM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMWant to see what other sources are saying about Philip Morris International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...