Philip Morris International Inc. (PM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PM POWR Grades
- PM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PM is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.74% of US stocks).
PM Stock Summary
- PM has a higher market value than 98.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $145,110,378,506.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PM is -8.14 -- better than merely 1.77% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.77 for Philip Morris International Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOW, SONY, AXP, RY, and CVS.
- Visit PM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pmi.com.
PM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PM's price/earnings ratio is 17.88% lower, now standing at 18.6.
- PM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 164 months.
- Over the past 164 months, PM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PM.
PM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.68%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.99%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.27%.
The table below shows PM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.47% of graded US stocks.
- PM's asset turnover comes in at 1.94 -- ranking 1st of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- MO, XXII, and VGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PM.
The table below shows PM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.30||52-week high||$112.48|
|Prev. close||$105.91||52-week low||$85.64|
|Day high||$106.97||Avg. volume||6,391,605|
|50-day MA||$98.11||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$98.43||Market Cap||164.78B|
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Company Bio
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is a Swiss-American multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, with products sold in over 180 countries. The most recognized and best selling product of the company is Marlboro. Philip Morris International is often referred to as one of the companies comprising Big Tobacco. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Latest Social Stream
View Full PM Social Stream
Latest PM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Philip Morris International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PM as an investment opportunity.
Philip Morris International (PM -5.6%) President, EU Region Wilde Frederic De sold 29,941 shares at $108.45 - $108.58 worth ~$3.2M. This brings his total share holding to 1.78M. Th stock has market cap of $168B and has gained about 25% over a year. Form 4...
Safe stocks tend to perform well no matter what the broader market does.
Philip Morris (PM) closed the most recent trading day at $108.59, making no change from the previous trading session.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Philip Morris International Inc. tried to reassure investors Wednesday, by saying that it didn't expect to be hurt very much by U.S. sanctions on Russia. The cigarette seller's stock, which was little changed in premarket trading, had dropped 2.7% on Tuesday after the sanctions were announced. The company said that in 2021, Russia and Ukraine accounted for about 12% of total cigarette and heated tobacco unit shipment volume, and around 8% of total net revenue. "Our primary concern is the safety
PM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMWant to see what other sources are saying about Philip Morris International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch