Philip Morris International Inc. (PM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PM is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.36% of US stocks).
PM Stock Summary
- PM has a market capitalization of $128,679,057,857 -- more than approximately 98.78% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PM is -9.09 -- better than merely 1.96% of US stocks.
- PM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,147.01 -- higher than 98.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HON, CVS, LOW, CMCSA, and HDB.
- Visit PM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pmi.com.
PM Valuation Summary
- PM's price/earnings ratio is 14.7; this is 18.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PM.
PM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -20.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.46%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.51%.
The table below shows PM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.47% of graded US stocks.
- PM's asset turnover comes in at 1.94 -- ranking 1st of 5 Tobacco Products stocks.
- MO, XXII, and VGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PM.
The table below shows PM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.75||52-week high||$112.48|
|Prev. close||$87.00||52-week low||$82.85|
|Day high||$86.91||Avg. volume||5,578,517|
|50-day MA||$95.41||Dividend yield||5.84%|
|200-day MA||$98.64||Market Cap||134.48B|
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Company Bio
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is a Swiss-American multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, with products sold in over 180 countries. The most recognized and best selling product of the company is Marlboro. Philip Morris International is often referred to as one of the companies comprising Big Tobacco. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Latest Social Stream
View Full PM Social Stream
Latest PM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PM as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will look at the 12 best hemp stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Hemp Stocks To Buy Now. The Global Marijuana Industry According to an industry analysis report by Research and Markets, the global marijuana market size […]
Insiders probably made the right decision selling US$17m worth of shares earlier this year as Philip Morris International Inc.'s (NYSE:PM)) stock dips by 9.6%.
Insiders at Philip Morris International Inc. ( NYSE:PM ) sold US$17m worth of stock at an average price of US$111 a...
A surging U.S. dollar is a challenge for companies that rely heavily on overseas sales, such as Mondelez International and Booking Holdings.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Value Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTLX returned -13.40%, Advisor Class fund APDLX posted a return of -13.32%, and Institutional Class fund APHLX returned -13.32%, compared to a […]
Elliott Management Corp, which has raised its stake in Swedish Match, would consider taking a seat on the board of the Stockholm-based maker of Zyn nicotine pouches, according to a source familiar with the matter. Along with three other investors and a chair, Elliott is on a nominating committee that under Swedish law can evaluate who should be on Swedish Match's board, according to the Swedish Match website. Philip Morris International's $16 billion offer for Swedish Match is hanging in the balance after Elliott disclosed on Friday that it had increased its stake to 7.25% from 5.5%.
PM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMWant to see what other sources are saying about Philip Morris International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch