Philip Morris International Inc (PM): Price and Financial Metrics
PM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $146,696,390,317, Philip Morris International Inc has a greater market value than 98.47% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PM is -6.05 -- better than merely 1.9% of US stocks.
- PM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Philip Morris International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HON, C, HDB, RY, and MS.
- PM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Philip Morris International Inc's official web site, go to www.pmi.com.
PM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.01||52-week high||$95.60|
|Prev. close||$94.19||52-week low||$66.85|
|Day high||$94.73||Avg. volume||4,883,924|
|50-day MA||$88.38||Dividend yield||5.1%|
|200-day MA||$80.91||Market Cap||146.52B|
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Company Bio
Philip Morris International manufactures and sells cigarettes, other tobacco products, and other nicotine-containing products. It sells its products in approximately 180 countries in the European Union, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Canada. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in New York, New York.
PM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Philip Morris International Inc. To summarize, we found that Philip Morris International Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 35%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Philip Morris International Inc, consider:
- As a business, PM is generating more cash flow than 94.06% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- Philip Morris International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Latest Social Stream
View Full PM Social Stream
Latest PM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Philip Morris International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PM as an investment opportunity.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Nicholas Rolli - Vice President of Investor Relations & Financial Communications Emmanuel Babeau - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Vivien Azer - Cowen & Company Owen Bennett - Jefferies Bonnie Herzog -...
Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images News via Getty ImagesThe reverse DCF model indicates that the market expects only a 2.26% revenue growth rate from Philip Morris (PM). Analysts have a more optimistic view and expect at least 4% annual CAGR for the next 5-year period. The HTU segment brings tremendous...
Tobacco stocks like MO stock and PM stock are suffering Tuesday following reports that the FDA could cut nicotine levels in cigarettes.
So what will the stock market do today?
Today's call is scheduled to last about one hour including remarks by Philip Morris International management and the question-and-answer session. Today's remarks contain forward-looking statements and projections of future results.
PM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PMWant to see what other sources are saying about Philip Morris International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch