Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, PM has issued more dividends than 97.69% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for PM have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PM's price: NTES, ADTN, EBAY, WST and AAPL.
PM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Philip Morris International Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 121.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PM offers a dividend yield in the top 13.62% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Philip Morris International Inc than it is for merely 15.19% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- PM's market cap of approximately $115 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.23% of them.
PM Dividend Chart
PM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||9.25%|
|2||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||8.23%|
|3||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||7.88%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.73%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.42%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PM dividends?Want to do more research on Philip Morris International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc Common Stock (PM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Philip Morris International Inc (PM) - Dividend Investor
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha