Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.79% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.17% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PM has returned $7,310,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.64% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PM's price: SEB, NWE, EQR, COR and VIRC.
PM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 119.71%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Philip Morris International Inc produces a dividend yield 6.15% -- which falls in the top 10.86%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Philip Morris International Inc's estimated return of 119.71% surpasses about 88.6% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Philip Morris International Inc than it is for just 16.67% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
PM Dividend Chart
PM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||11.64%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.35%|
|3||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.10%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||6.54%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||5.93%|
|7||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||5.40%|
|8||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||4.19%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.45%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PM dividends?Want to do more research on Philip Morris International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc Common Stock (PM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Philip Morris International Inc (PM) - Dividend Investor
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha