Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, PM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 97.71% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PM reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.32% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PM has returned $7,209,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.71% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FAST, VLGEA, BIG, TMO and ATNI.
PM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 126.18% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Philip Morris International Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Philip Morris International Inc produces a dividend yield 6.68% -- which falls in the top 13.82%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Philip Morris International Inc than it is for merely 15.58% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- PM's market cap of approximately $109 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.18% of them.
PM Dividend Chart
PM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.53%|
|2||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||8.27%|
|4||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.64%|
|5||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||6.46%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.42%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.80%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PM dividends?Want to do more research on Philip Morris International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc Common Stock (PM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Philip Morris International Inc (PM) - Dividend Investor
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha