Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, PM has issued more dividends than 97.86% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PM reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.35% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PM's price: OLED, BAH, XEL, PEGA and PINC.
PM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2604.84% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Philip Morris International Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 143 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.48 is greater than 95.54% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, PM's provides a return of 2604.84% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.12% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PM Dividend Chart
PM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC ADR||8.92%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.00%|
|3||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||7.16%|
|4||BTI||British American Tobacco PLC ADR||6.01%|
|6||PM||Philip Morris International Inc.||4.96%|
|7||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc. ADR||3.79%|
|8||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|9||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||1.09%|
|10||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|12||KAVL||Kaival Brands Innovations Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PM dividends?Want to do more research on Philip Morris International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Philip Morris International Inc Common Stock (PM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Philip Morris International Inc (PM) - Dividend Investor
Philip Morris International Inc (PM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha