Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (PMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMBC POWR Grades
- PMBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.9% of US stocks.
- PMBC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PMBC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.08% of US stocks).
PMBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.86 for Pacific Mercantile Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 90.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.76%, Pacific Mercantile Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.95% of about US stocks.
- Pacific Mercantile Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pacific Mercantile Bancorp are HFWA, NBHC, FDBC, UCBI, and HAFC.
- PMBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pacific Mercantile Bancorp's official web site, go to www.pmbank.com.
PMBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PMBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 167.44% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PMBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PMBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMBC.
PMBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.29%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 538.88%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.22%.
The table below shows PMBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.01||52-week high||$9.45|
|Prev. close||$8.86||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$9.04||Avg. volume||81,164|
|50-day MA||$8.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.74||Market Cap||202.04M|
Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (PMBC) Company Bio
Pacific Mercantile Bancorp provides commercial banking products and services to small and medium-size businesses and professionals in Southern California. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PMBC Social Stream
Latest PMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Mercantile Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMBC as an investment opportunity.
Second Quarter Summary
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates SVBI, DSSI, COHR, PMBC, MX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Sterling Bancorp (NYSE:STL) relating to its proposed acquisition by Webster Financial Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, STL shareholders are expected to receive 0.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds FTIV, PMBC, SVBI, and CNBKA Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Fintech Acquisition Corp. IV (NASDAQ: FTIV) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law b
COSTA MESA, Calif., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacific Mercantile Bank (“the Bank”), the wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (NASDAQ: PMBC), today announced that it has provided a $7.5 million revolving line of credit to Mason-West, LLC, the premier western regional distributor of engineered seismic restraint systems and vibration isolation products manufactured by Mason Industries of New York. Along with the financing, Mason West utilizes a full suite of Pacific Mercant
PMBC Price Returns
Continue Researching PMBCWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacific Mercantile Bancorp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (PMBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (PMBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (PMBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch