CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMTS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PMTS is -2.41 -- better than just 2.97% of US stocks.
- PMTS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PMTS is more volatile than 98.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTG, MDCA, BHAT, TWNK, and SMLP.
- PMTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CPI Card Group Inc's official web site, go to www.cpicardgroup.com.
PMTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PMTS's price/sales ratio is 61.11% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 69 months, PMTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $14.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMTS.
PMTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.75||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$19.00||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$18.75||Avg. volume||30,025|
|50-day MA||$17.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.74||Market Cap||210.56M|
CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS) Company Bio
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for financial and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Littleton, Colorado.
PMTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CPI Card Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CPI Card Group Inc ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CPI Card Group Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.13 years, CPI Card Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.16%; that's higher than only 8.29% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- CPI Card Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PMTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PMTS Social Stream
Latest PMTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPI Card Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMTS as an investment opportunity.
CPI Card Group’s Earthwise™ High Content Payment Card Wins Gold Stevie® Award in 2021 American Business Awards®
LITTLETON, Colo., Jun 15, 2021--CPI Card Group Inc. (OTCQX: PMTS, TSX: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today announced that it was named a Gold Stevie® Award winner in the 19th Annual American Business Awards®. The Company’s Earthwise™ High Content Card received the highest honors awarded in the Product & Service – Business-to-Business Products Category.
CPI Card Group Announces Results of Annual Meeting; Welcomes Tom Furey as Director
Photo by Ergin Yalcin/E+ via Getty Images Investment Thesis CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS) remains a mispriced security because it's underfollowed and shares are illiquid. We believe this dynamic should change as the company is relisted and analysts resume coverage. Some market participants question the company's historical improvements as transitory....
CPI Card Group (OTCQX: PMTS, TSX: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today announced the availability of an option for Second Wave® cards for instant issuance. The EMV® and dual interface contactless capable blank white card stock, which features a core made with recovered ocean-bound plastic, allows financial institutions to seamlessly print and issue full image cards made with more eco-focused materials through CPI’s [email protected]® instant issuance solution.
In Celebration of Earth Day, Payactiv to Offer Users Earthwise™ High Content Payment Cards from CPI Card Group®
CPI Card Group Inc. (OTCQX: PMTS, TSX: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today marked Earth Day by announcing a collaboration with Payactiv, the leader in Earned Wage Access (EWA) and a Certified B-Corp, to produce Earthwise™ High Content Cards for the Payactiv Visa® Card* programs. The Earthwise™ High Content Card, which is made with up to 98 percent upcycled plastic, depending on design, helps reduce first-use plastic in payment cards and uses plastic waste that might otherwise end up in a landfill. The collaboration between the companies is the latest example of CPI’s and Payactiv’s broader commitment to environmental stewardship.
PMTS Price Returns