CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMTS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PMTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PMTS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 142 days.
- PMTS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.62% of US stocks).
PMTS Stock Summary
- CPI CARD GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.19% of US listed stocks.
- PMTS's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.99% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.36 for CPI CARD GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPI CARD GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WW, ATCX, BRBR, PBH, and DBGI.
- PMTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CPI CARD GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.cpicardgroup.com.
PMTS Valuation Summary
- PMTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.5; this is 44.08% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 85 months, PMTS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMTS.
PMTS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -97.43%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 428.85%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -97.43%.
The table below shows PMTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMTS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.4% of graded US stocks.
- PMTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.377 -- ranking 1st of 430 Banking stocks.
- GLG, PBIP, and BBDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMTS.
The table below shows PMTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.76||52-week high||$34.84|
|Prev. close||$15.48||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||17,235|
|50-day MA||$18.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.28||Market Cap||177.50M|
CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS) Company Bio
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for financial and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Littleton, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PMTS Social Stream
Latest PMTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPI CARD GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMTS as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2022 CPI Card Group Inc Earnings Call
LITTLETON, Colo., August 08, 2022--CPI Card Group Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit, and prepaid solutions, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 and updated its financial outlook for 2022.
LITTLETON, Colo., August 01, 2022--CPI Card Group Announces Q2 Earnings Release Date.
LITTLETON, Colo., July 26, 2022--CPI Card Group Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today announced that Automated Systems, Inc. ("ASI"), a provider of core data processing and teller management solutions to community banks, has successfully integrated [email protected]® with its core system, Insite™.
LITTLETON, Colo., July 12, 2022--CPI Card Group Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today announced that CPI Second Wave and Earthwise rPVC, containing upcycled plastic have earned sustainable card badges from Mastercard’s sustainable card program. The program, which is designed to make sustainable card choices the preferred option for all financial institutions, independently assesses, evaluates
PMTS Price Returns