CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMTS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PMTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PMTS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 173 days.
- PMTS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
PMTS Stock Summary
- CPI CARD GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.01% of US listed stocks.
- PMTS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.26% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CPI CARD GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 87.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CPI CARD GROUP INC are DBGI, PBH, ACT, TNL, and TWNK.
- PMTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CPI CARD GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.cpicardgroup.com.
PMTS Valuation Summary
- PMTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 89 months, PMTS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMTS.
PMTS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 121.11%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.13%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.43%.
The table below shows PMTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PMTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMTS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.4% of graded US stocks.
- PMTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.377 -- ranking 1st of 430 Banking stocks.
- GLG, PBIP, and BBDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMTS.
The table below shows PMTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.15||52-week high||$42.50|
|Prev. close||$40.72||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$41.00||Avg. volume||66,388|
|50-day MA||$32.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.80||Market Cap||377.45M|
CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS) Company Bio
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for financial and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Littleton, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PMTS Social Stream
Latest PMTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPI CARD GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMTS as an investment opportunity.
CPI Card Group Inc. is a payment systems company that manufactures ad distributes payment card solutions in the U.S. Click here for our review of PMTS stock.
CPI Card Group outperformed in 2022 but has seen fundamentals growth slow down. See why I have a Hold rating on PMTS stock.
Brookfield Asset disclosed a large stake in annuity-products issuer American Equity. Hedge fund SRS Investment reached an amended standstill pact with car-rental firm Avis Budget.
Steamboat Capital Partners has disclosed ownership of 5.0% CPI Card Group shares.
CPI Card Group (PMTS) rose 8.4% after investor Steamboat Capital Capital reported a 5% stake and requested a board seat.Steamboat Capital Partners said managing member Parsa Kiai spoke…
PMTS Price Returns