CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PMTS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PMTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- PMTS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PMTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
PMTS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PMTS is -3.1 -- better than merely 2.86% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2 for CPI Card Group Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.09% of US stocks.
- CPI Card Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CPI Card Group Inc are HDSN, FLL, UONE, SRT, and MTG.
- Visit PMTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpicardgroup.com.
PMTS Valuation Summary
- PMTS's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 72 months, PMTS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
- PMTS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 37.7 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PMTS.
PMTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PMTS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.4% of graded US stocks.
- PMTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.377 -- ranking 1st of 430 Banking stocks.
- GLG, PBIP, and BBDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PMTS.
The table below shows PMTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PMTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PMTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$38.92|
|Prev. close||$17.45||52-week low||$10.18|
|Day high||$17.49||Avg. volume||22,730|
|50-day MA||$14.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.29||Market Cap||191.34M|
CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS) Company Bio
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for financial and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Littleton, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PMTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PMTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PMTS Social Stream
Latest PMTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CPI Card Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PMTS as an investment opportunity.
LITTLETON, Colo., January 20, 2022--CPI Card Group Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTS) ("CPI" or the "Company"), a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today highlighted receiving honors as a winner during the International Card Manufacturers Association’s (ICMA) 2021 Élan Awards of Excellence. The annual awards celebrate the pinnacle of design innovation, security and technical achievements in the global card industry.
Global Smart Card Market (2021 to 2026) - by Type, Interface, Functionality, Access Control, Offering, Component, Vertical and Geography - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "Global Smart Card Market (2021-2026) by Type, Interface, Functionality, Access control, Offering, Component, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Global Smart Card Market is estimated to be USD 14.4 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.6 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.3%. Companies Mentioned Thales Group IDEMIA Giesecke + Devrient GmBH CPI Card Group HID Global Corporation Watchdata Group Eastcompeace Smart Card Co., Ltd. Inteligensa Group ABCorp CardLogix Corporation American Express Company Atos SE CPI Card Group Infineon Technologies AG Verimatrix NXP Semiconductors NV Texas Instruments, Inc BrilliantTS Identiv Inc. Newland Payment Technology Rambus In...
Lake Street Capital started coverage on shares of CPI Card Group (OTCMKTS:PMTS) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday morning, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating and a $26.00 price target on the stock. Shares of OTCMKTS:PMTS opened at $18.68 on Thursday. The companys fifty day moving average is $23.84  The post CPI Card Group (OTCMKTS:PMTS) Earns Buy Rating from Analysts at Lake Street Capital appeared first on ETF Daily News .
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., November 15, 2021--In conjunction with National Recycling Day, recognized on Nov. 15, PSCU – the nation’s premier payments credit union service organization (CUSO) – has announced it is collaborating with CPI Card Group Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTS) to offer cards that reduce first-use plastic by incorporating recycled plastic into the card body.
CPI Card Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:PMTS) shot up 6.1% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $24.63 and last traded at $24.63. 60,063 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 56% from the average session volume of 38,584 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.22. The business has a 
PMTS Price Returns