CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS): Price and Financial Metrics
PMTS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PMTS is -1.82 -- better than just 3.89% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CPI Card Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PMTS's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PMTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HZN, UIHC, SUMR, CHRA, and NICK.
- Visit PMTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpicardgroup.com.
PMTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PMTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$4.02|
|Prev. close||$0.80||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||73,667|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||9.43M|
CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS) Company Bio
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for financial and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Littleton, Colorado.