Patriot National Bancorp Inc. (PNBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNBK Stock Summary
- PNBK has a market capitalization of $57,403,571 -- more than approximately only 7.63% of US stocks.
- PNBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.52% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PNBK comes in at -34.07% -- higher than that of merely 9.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KFFB, FNB, KRNY, HBNC, and ONB.
- Visit PNBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankpatriot.com.
PNBK Valuation Summary
- PNBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.3; this is 229.07% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PNBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PNBK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 71.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNBK.
PNBK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -53.42%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 158.57%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.45%.
The table below shows PNBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.26||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$14.54||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$14.65||Avg. volume||10,215|
|50-day MA||$11.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.83||Market Cap||56.30M|
Patriot National Bancorp Inc. (PNBK) Company Bio
Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Patriot Bank, N.A. that provides community banking services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals. The company offers consumer and commercial deposit accounts, such as checking accounts, interest-bearing negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, money market accounts, time certificates of deposit, savings accounts, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts, as well as certificate of deposit account registry service. Its loan portfolio comprises commercial real estate, commercial business, construction, and consumer loans. The company also offers automated clearing house transfers, lockbox, Internet banking, bill payment, remote deposit capture, debit card, money order, traveler's check, and automatic teller machine services. Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. provides its products and services through its eight branch offices located in Fairfield and New Haven Counties, Connecticut; and one branch offices located in Westchester County, New York. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut. Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of PNBK Holdings LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PNBK Social Stream
Latest PNBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patriot National Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNBK as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds COR, CSPR, PNBK, and ZIXI Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. (“Patriot”) (NASDAQ: PNBK) announced today that it has formally extended the maturity of its $12 million of senior notes that were to mature on December 22, 2021. The extension provides for the same terms under the existing senior notes, other than that they can be repaid anytime on or before June 30, 2022. The purpose of the extension is to provide Patriot with the time necessary to raise its intended $80 million
STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kroll Bond Ratings Agency (“KBRA”) assigned a preliminary deposit and issuer rating of BBB, and preferred stock rating of BBB- to the digital-first national bank being created by the proposed merger of American Challenger Development Corp. (“American Challenger”) with Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. (“Patriot”) (NASDAQ: PNBK), the holding company of Patriot Bank, N.A., a national bank headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut. “The contribution of c
Patriot National Bancorp (NASDAQ:PNBK) delivers shareholders splendid 118% return over 1 year, surging 50% in the last week alone
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But when you pick a company...
Patriot National Bancorp (NASDAQ:PNBK) stock surges 35% after it announces a recapitalization and agrees to acquire American Challenger Development, a closely held firm, to create a digital-first national bank. Under the recapitalization, Patriot (PNBK) will issue $540M of newly issued voting and non-voting common stock priced at $17.69 per share,...
PNBK Price Returns
Continue Researching PNBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Patriot National Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patriot National Bancorp Inc (PNBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patriot National Bancorp Inc (PNBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patriot National Bancorp Inc (PNBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch