PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (The) (PNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNC POWR Grades
- PNC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PNC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PNC Stock Summary
- Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's market capitalization of $82,282,939,841 is ahead of 96.87% of US-listed equities.
- Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's stock had its IPO on September 7, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.02% of US equities in our set.
- PNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFC, USB, BMO, CI, and MDLZ.
- Visit PNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pnc.com.
PNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNC's price/sales ratio is 40.62% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- PNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNC.
PNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.17%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.58%.
The table below shows PNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.03% of graded US stocks.
- PNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 262nd of 437 Banking stocks.
- BAC, UBFO, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNC.
The table below shows PNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$194.50||52-week high||$203.88|
|Prev. close||$193.61||52-week low||$102.01|
|Day high||$196.25||Avg. volume||1,768,641|
|50-day MA||$188.14||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$177.52||Market Cap||82.63B|
PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (The) (PNC) Company Bio
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (stylized as PNC) is a bank holding company and financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Its banking subsidiary, PNC Bank, operates in 21 states and the District of Columbia with 2,296 branches and 9,051 ATMs. The company also provides financial services such as asset management, wealth management, estate planning, loan servicing, and information processing. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNC Latest Social Stream
View Full PNC Social Stream
Latest PNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pnc Financial Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNC as an investment opportunity.
PNC and Key are, respectively, No. 1 and No. 8 by deposits in the Pittsburgh metro. Neither has publicly expressed interest in MUFG Union Bank, based in New York but with almost 400 branches in California, Washington and Oregon.
Large regional lenders such as U.S. Bancorp and PNC Financial are bulking up through acquisitions.
The 10-county Pittsburgh metro lost 40 branches during the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.’s 2020-2021 fiscal year ended June 30 and half were cut by PNC Financial Services Group Inc. But in a time where closures escalated as the pandemic prompted more customers to shift to online and mobile transactions, PNC (NYSE:PNC) wasn’t the only bank to prune branches — seven others each shuttered three or more, adding up to 36, with First Commonwealth Financial Corp. leading the pack by pruning 11 branches. The total, of course, includes branches that were opened, primarily by newcomer JPMorgan Chase & Co., which added 12.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best bank and finance stocks to buy according to Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Bank and Finance Stocks to Buy According to Mario Gabelli. In an era of soaring market valuations and tech-dominated portfolios, […]
Partnership with SheEO Aims to Help Close Economic Gender Gap
PNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch