PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (PNC): Price and Financial Metrics
PNC Stock Summary
- Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's market capitalization of $67,513,297,081 is ahead of 96.92% of US-listed equities.
- Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's stock had its IPO on September 7, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.64% of US equities in our set.
- PNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pnc Financial Services Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TMUS, BMO, NOC, SPGI, and RTN.
- Visit PNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pnc.com.
PNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.53||52-week high||$161.79|
|Prev. close||$150.38||52-week low||$118.70|
|Day high||$150.00||Avg. volume||2,397,683|
|50-day MA||$155.45||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$141.23||Market Cap||66.13B|
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (PNC) Company Bio
PNC Financial Services operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. It operates through six segments: Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Asset Management Group, Residential Mortgage Banking, BlackRock, and Non-Strategic Assets Portfolio. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.