PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (PNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNC POWR Grades
- PNC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- PNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.5% of US stocks).
PNC Stock Summary
- PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC's market capitalization of $49,448,676,711 is ahead of 95.73% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.62 for PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNC is more volatile than just 4.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC are TFC, BK, USB, NTR, and BNS.
- PNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.pnc.com.
PNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNC's price/sales ratio is 130% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- PNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNC.
PNC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.73%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -18.52%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.06%.
The table below shows PNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.48% of graded US stocks.
- PNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 265th of 428 Banking stocks.
- BAC, UBFO, and CFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNC.
The table below shows PNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNC, see our PNC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$204.08||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
PNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.35||52-week high||$199.43|
|Prev. close||$123.72||52-week low||$120.95|
|Day high||$130.45||Avg. volume||3,297,849|
|50-day MA||$154.58||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$158.61||Market Cap||50.90B|
PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (PNC) Company Bio
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (stylized as PNC) is a bank holding company and financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Its banking subsidiary, PNC Bank, operates in 21 states and the District of Columbia with 2,296 branches and 9,051 ATMs. The company also provides financial services such as asset management, wealth management, estate planning, loan servicing, and information processing. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNC Latest Social Stream
View Full PNC Social Stream
Latest PNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNC as an investment opportunity.
3 Surefire Cryptos With the Most Gangbuster Potential
Here are three cryptos with good potential, as their tokenomics and fundamentals set them apart from other projects.
Bank Stocks Alert: Major Banks Team Up for $30 Billion Deal to Help First Republic
Wall Street is considering throwing First Republic a lifeline.
Angel City Partnership Takes Flight
The PNC Financial Services Group
15 Best Bank Stocks to Buy Now According to Hedge Funds
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 best bank stocks to buy now according to hedge funds. For more bank stocks, head on over to 5 Best Bank Stocks to Buy Now According to Hedge Funds. These days, anything that anyone can talk about in the finance industry is the collapse […]
15 Best 52-Week Low Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss the 15 best 52-week low stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best 52-Week Low Stocks To Buy Now. 2022 was terrible for the equities market, as inflation reached new highs and took interest rates with it. […]
PNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...