PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (The) (PNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PNC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 93.71% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- PNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 10,646,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, PNC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 92.85% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PNC's price: WEN, IVC, IRS, MRTN and PINC.
PNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PNC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 36.14% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PNC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Pnc Financial Services Group Inc has annual revenue of approximately $17 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 74.76% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- With a market cap of roughly $62 billion, PNC is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 18.69% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Pnc Financial Services Group Inc, its beta is lower than just 19.86% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PNC Dividend Chart
PNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PNC Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.29%|
|4||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (The)||2.74%|
|8||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||2.37%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||1.88%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||0.87%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.45%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on PNC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc Common Stock (PNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) - Dividend Investor
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha