PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (PNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PNC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than 93.31% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, PNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 9,195,000,000, ranking above 99.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- PNC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.28% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PNC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VIRT, PETS, COG, CGA and JW.A.
PNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PNC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 33.72%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pnc Financial Services Group Inc are:
- PNC's annual revenue, now at roughly $17 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 71.65% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's market cap of $60 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 19.1% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Pnc Financial Services Group Inc, its beta is lower than merely 19.54% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PNC Dividend Chart
PNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PNC Dividends vs. Peers
|4||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.58%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||3.25%|
|7||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.95%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.48%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.39%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.61%|
Looking for More Information on PNC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Pnc Financial Services Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc Common Stock (PNC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) - Dividend Investor
Pnc Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha