Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (PNFP): Price and Financial Metrics
PNFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.57||52-week high||$84.50|
|Prev. close||$73.10||52-week low||$43.31|
|Day high||$73.82||Avg. volume||632,360|
|50-day MA||$66.83||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$62.29||Market Cap||5.57B|
PNFP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNFP POWR Grades
- PNFP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 66.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNFP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PNFP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
PNFP Stock Summary
- PNFP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.65%, PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.09% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PNFP comes in at -23.57% -- higher than that of merely 16.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UVSP, HONE, MNSB, FNB, and VLY.
- PNFP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC's official web site, go to www.pnfp.com.
PNFP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNFP's price/sales ratio is 40.91% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- PNFP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 35.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNFP.
PNFP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.15%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 431.66%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 109.17%.
The table below shows PNFP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNFP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNFP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.88% of graded US stocks.
- PNFP's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WSBC, PEBO, and OCFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNFP.
The table below shows PNFP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (PNFP) Company Bio
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides various banking services to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional entities in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
PNFP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNFP Latest Social Stream
View Full PNFP Social Stream
Latest PNFP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNFP as an investment opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 20, 2023--Pinnacle Financial Partners continues to be one of the nation’s Best Banks to Work For, having earned the No. 4 spot on the annual list compiled by American Banker magazine and Best Companies Group. The 2023 ranking is up two spots from 2022, moving the firm into the top five. Aside from Pinnacle, which has $47.5 billion in assets, the next largest bank in the top 20 has $13.4 billion. The highest-ranking bank of any comparable asset size was ranked at No. 32
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (NASDAQ:PNFP) recently announced a dividend of $0.22 per share, payable on 2023-11-24, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-02. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Many regional banks say their troubled loans are on the rise as commercial borrowers show more signs of strain.
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PNFP ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PNFP ) will pay a dividend of $0.22 on the 24th of November. This payment...
PNFP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNFPWant to do more research on Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch