Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (PNFP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNFP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PNFP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNFP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PNFP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
PNFP Stock Summary
- PNFP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 96.93 -- higher than 79.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.48 for PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC; that's greater than it is for 85.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNFP is more volatile than only 18.14% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PPBI, CFB, HONE, EWBC, and WBS.
- PNFP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC's official web site, go to www.pnfp.com.
PNFP Valuation Summary
- PNFP's price/earnings ratio is 11.7; this is 1.74% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PNFP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNFP.
PNFP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.15%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 457.8%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -43.47%.
The table below shows PNFP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNFP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNFP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.88% of graded US stocks.
- PNFP's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WSBC, PEBO, and OCFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNFP.
The table below shows PNFP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNFP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.51||52-week high||$111.31|
|Prev. close||$76.99||52-week low||$67.86|
|Day high||$77.71||Avg. volume||434,527|
|50-day MA||$82.74||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$82.49||Market Cap||5.70B|
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (PNFP) Company Bio
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides various banking services to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional entities in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNFP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNFP Latest Social Stream
View Full PNFP Social Stream
Latest PNFP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNFP as an investment opportunity.
Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP) jumps 3.3% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind three-year shareholder returns
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you pick the right individual...
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management company, released its “Carillon Chartwell Mid Cap Value Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The market witnessed extreme volatility in the quarter, and the equity market segment returns ranged from -2% to -5%. The Russell Mid Cap Value index declined nearly […]
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 15, 2022--Pinnacle Financial Partners is one of the nation’s Best Banks to Work For, having earned the No. 6 spot overall on the annual list compiled by American Banker magazine and Best Companies Group. This ranking is up three spots from No. 9 in 2021.
The center marks Pinnacle’s first presence in the Nashville Yards development, which will eventually house Pinnacle’s headquarters and a full-service Pinnacle branch in the tower across the street.
Why You Might Be Interested In Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:PNFP) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Pinnacle...
PNFP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNFPWant to do more research on Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch