Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (PNFP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNFP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PNFP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNFP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PNFP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.38% of US stocks).
PNFP Stock Summary
- PNFP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.02%, PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.33% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PNFP comes in at 11.8% -- higher than that of 84.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VLY, AX, CASS, CALB, and JHG.
- PNFP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC's official web site, go to www.pnfp.com.
PNFP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNFP's price/earnings ratio is 18.95% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- PNFP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNFP.
PNFP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.15%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 431.66%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 109.17%.
The table below shows PNFP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNFP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNFP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.88% of graded US stocks.
- PNFP's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WSBC, PEBO, and OCFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNFP.
The table below shows PNFP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNFP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNFP, see our PNFP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$102.36||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PNFP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNFP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.93||52-week high||$97.58|
|Prev. close||$55.82||52-week low||$51.41|
|Day high||$56.74||Avg. volume||793,339|
|50-day MA||$69.79||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$76.63||Market Cap||4.21B|
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (PNFP) Company Bio
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides various banking services to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional entities in Tennessee. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNFP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNFP Latest Social Stream
View Full PNFP Social Stream
Latest PNFP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PINNACLE FINANCIAL PARTNERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNFP as an investment opportunity.
Pinnacle Financial Partners' Annual Report Speaks to Stability and "Sustainable Advantage" in Challenging Times
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 14, 2023--Pinnacle Financial Partners has released its 2022 Annual Report, which not only details its performance but also catalogs how the firm is designed from its very foundations to weather tough economic environments.
Pinnacle Financial Partners Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Pinnacle Financial Partners ( NASDAQ:PNFP ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.48b (up 13% from...
Pinnacle Financial Partners Again Ranked Among America’s Best Banks
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 23, 2023--Pinnacle ranks among the best of the country’s 100 largest banks, according to a Forbes analysis. The firm landed at No. 27 on the list, higher than any other bank headquartered in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia.
Nashville's Pinnacle Bank to open its first branch in D.C. market
Roughly a year after entering the D.C. market with a loan production office in Tysons, Nashville’s Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (NASDAQ: PNPF) is preparing to open its first branch here. The parent company of Pinnacle Bank is one of a handful of out-of-state banking companies expanding into the D.C. market, citing the region's affluence and the growth of its technology and government contracting sectors. The $42 billion-asset Pinnacle has seen exponential growth in the region since it opened the Tysons office.
Carolyne Pelton finds a new summit at Pinnacle Bank
It was late 2021 when Carolyne Pelton was tapped to lead Nashville-based Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc.’s splash into Greater Washington’s crowded banking market. The move was a leap into the unknown for Pelton, who’d spent over two decades first with BB&T, and later its post-merger version, Truist Financial Corp., prior to helming the D.C. market for the $42 billion-asset parent of Pinnacle Bank. With $198.2 million in deposits at the end of 2022 and rapidly growing, Pinnacle landed a permanent office at 1800 Tysons Boulevard where it plans to build its first branch right downstairs.
PNFP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNFPWant to do more research on Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...