PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNNT POWR Grades
- PNNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNNT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- PNNT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PNNT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.34, Pennantpark Investment Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.16% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3, Pennantpark Investment Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennantpark Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pennantpark Investment Corp are SLRC, AINV, GLAD, ASR, and PSEC.
- PNNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pennantpark Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.pennantpark.com.
PNNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNNT's price/sales ratio is 350% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- Over the past 173 months, PNNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- PNNT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNNT.
PNNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1460.66%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.73%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -162.8%.
The table below shows PNNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.72% of graded US stocks.
- PNNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 278th of 445 Trading stocks.
- AINV, ARI, and OUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNNT.
The table below shows PNNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.77||52-week high||$7.41|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||373,123|
|50-day MA||$6.55||Dividend yield||7.09%|
|200-day MA||$6.27||Market Cap||453.93M|
PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT) Company Bio
PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company was founded on January 11, 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNNT Latest Social Stream
View Full PNNT Social Stream
Latest PNNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennantpark Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNNT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the top 10 stock picks of James Morrow’s Callodine Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Morrow’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to James Morrow’s Callodine Capital Portfolio: Top 5 Picks. Callodine Capital Management is the investment arm of the Callodine Group, […]
PennantPark Investment Corporation Prices Public Offering of $165 Million 4.00% Unsecured Notes Due 2026
NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PNNT) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $165 million in aggregate principal amount of its 4.00% unsecured notes due 2026 (the “Notes”). The Notes will mature on November 1, 2026 and may be redeemed in whole or in part at the Company’s option at any time at par plus a “make-whole” premium, if applicable; provided that the Notes may be redeemed at par three months p
NEW YORK, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PNNT) announced that it will report results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 after the close of the financial markets.
NEW YORK, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PNNT) declares its fourth fiscal quarter 2021 distribution of $0.12 per share, payable on October 1, 2021 to stockholders of record as of September 17, 2021. The distribution is expected to be paid from taxable net investment income. The final specific tax characteristics of the distribution will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year and in the Company''s periodic report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
PNNT earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
PNNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pennantpark Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch