PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT): Price and Financial Metrics
PNNT Stock Summary
- Pennantpark Investment Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 14.25% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennantpark Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.1% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PNNT comes in at -41.16% -- higher than that of only 8.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pennantpark Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TCPC, FDUS, OCSI, SLRC, and TSLX.
- Visit PNNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantpark.com.
PNNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PNNT Price/Volume Stats
PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT) Company Bio
PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company was founded on January 11, 2007 and is based in New York, New York.