PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT): Price and Financial Metrics
PNNT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennantpark Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.1% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Pennantpark Investment Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Pennantpark Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 11.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pennantpark Investment Corp are AINV, TCPC, FDUS, OFS, and SCM.
- Visit PNNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantpark.com.
PNNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PNNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.73||52-week high||$7.19|
|Prev. close||$5.91||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$5.90||Avg. volume||372,538|
|50-day MA||$6.54||Dividend yield||12.18%|
|200-day MA||$6.37||Market Cap||384.17M|
PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT) Company Bio
PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company was founded on January 11, 2007 and is based in New York, New York.