PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNNT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PNNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNNT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PNNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PNNT Stock Summary
- PNNT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.16 -- higher than merely 1.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennantpark Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PNNT has reported earnings growth of 2,041.93%, putting it ahead of 99.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pennantpark Investment Corp are FDUS, AINV, SLRC, MNR, and SCM.
- Visit PNNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantpark.com.
PNNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNNT's price/earnings ratio is 72.73% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- PNNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 172 months.
- Over the past 172 months, PNNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNNT.
PNNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$7.41|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$6.45||Avg. volume||428,305|
|50-day MA||$6.69||Dividend yield||7.42%|
|200-day MA||$5.44||Market Cap||429.12M|
PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT) Company Bio
PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company was founded on January 11, 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
PNNT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pennantpark Investment Corp. To summarize, we found that Pennantpark Investment Corp ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 9492.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pennantpark Investment Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 43. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 14.7% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Pennantpark Investment Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Pennantpark Investment Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than only 24.84% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNNT Latest Social Stream
View Full PNNT Social Stream
Latest PNNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennantpark Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNNT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PNNT) announced that it will report results for the third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 after the close of the financial markets.
PennantPark Investment Corporation Appoints Richard Cheung GlobeNewswire
In this article, we will discuss the 10 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Izzy Englander. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Englander’s history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 best dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Izzy Englander. Israel Englander, the founder of Millennium Management, […]
NEW YORK, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: PNNT) (we, our, PNNT or the Company) announced today that it has appointed Richard Cheung as its Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective June 21, 2021.
PennantPark (PNNT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
PNNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pennantpark Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch