PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.61||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$5.54||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$5.62||Avg. volume||373,198|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||13.36%|
|200-day MA||$5.75||Market Cap||365.91M|
PNNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNNT POWR Grades
- PNNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNNT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PNNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.86% of US stocks).
PNNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PNNT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, PNNT has reported earnings growth of -172.88%, putting it ahead of merely 9.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP are OCSL, GBDC, BCSF, PFLT, and FSK.
- PNNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.pennantpark.com.
PNNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PNNT's price/sales ratio is 244.44% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 194 months, PNNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNNT.
PNNT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -61.73%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.79%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -238.33%.
The table below shows PNNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.7% of graded US stocks.
- PNNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 278th of 444 Trading stocks.
- KRC, AINV, and ARI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNNT.
The table below shows PNNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNNT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNNT, see our PNNT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT) Company Bio
PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company was founded on January 11, 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNNT Latest Social Stream
View Full PNNT Social Stream
Latest PNNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNNT as an investment opportunity.
PennantPark Investment Corporation Schedules Earnings Release of Second Fiscal Quarter 2023 Results
MIAMI, April 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: PNNT) announced that it will report results for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will also host a conference call at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, May 11, 2023 to discuss its financial results. All interested parties are welcome to participate. You can access the conference call by dialing toll-
PennantPark Investment Corporation Announces 12.1% Increase of Its Quarterly Distribution to $0.185 per Share and Financial Results for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2022
MIAMI, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (NYSE: PNNT) announced today financial results for the first quarter ended December 31, 2022. HIGHLIGHTS Quarter ended December 31, 2022 (Unaudited) ($ in millions, except per share amounts) Assets and Liabilities: Investment portfolio(1) $1,196.0 Net assets $502.9 GAAP net asset value per share $7.71 Quarterly decrease in GAAP net asset value per share (14.1)%Adjusted net asset value per share(2) $7.60 Quarterly decreas
PennantPark Investment Corporation Schedules Earnings Release of First Fiscal Quarter 2023 Results
MIAMI, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: PNNT) announced that it will report results for the first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022 on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 after the close of the financial markets. The Company will also host a conference call at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, February 9, 2023 to discuss its financial results. All interested parties are welcome to participate. You can access the conference call by dial
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 26% Upside in PennantPark (PNNT): Here's What You Should Know
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.5% in PennantPark (PNNT). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
PennantPark Investment Corporation Announces 10.0% Increase of its Quarterly Distribution to $0.165 per share and Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2022
MIAMI, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (NYSE: PNNT) announced today financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022. HIGHLIGHTS Quarter ended September 30, 2022 ($ in millions, except per share amounts) Assets and Liabilities: Investment portfolio (1) $1,226.0 Net assets $585.6 GAAP net asset value per share $8.98 Quarterly decrease in GAAP net asset value per share (6.9)%Adjusted net asset value per share (2) $8.98 Quarterly
PNNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pennantpark Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...