PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNNT POWR Grades
- PNNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.22% of US stocks.
- PNNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PNNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PNNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PNNT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, PNNT has reported earnings growth of -97.46%, putting it ahead of just 14.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSK, NMFC, BCSF, GBDC, and GSBD.
- Visit PNNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantpark.com.
PNNT Valuation Summary
- PNNT's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 27.59% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PNNT's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNNT.
PNNT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -61.73%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.46%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.25%.
The table below shows PNNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.7% of graded US stocks.
- PNNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 278th of 444 Trading stocks.
- KRC, AINV, and ARI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNNT.
The table below shows PNNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.00||52-week high||$8.02|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$5.33|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||250,386|
|50-day MA||$5.93||Dividend yield||11%|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||391.35M|
PennantPark Investment Corporation - common stock (PNNT) Company Bio
PennantPark Investment Corporation is a publicly listed business development firm specializing in direct and mezzanine investments in middle market companies. It invests in the form of mezzanine debt, senior secured loans, and equity investments. The company was founded on January 11, 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNNT Latest Social Stream
View Full PNNT Social Stream
Latest PNNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNANTPARK INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNNT as an investment opportunity.
As a potential recession and high-interest rates could make 2023 another difficult year for stock market investors, it makes sense to buy stocks like PennantPark Investment Corporation (PNNT) to lower portfolio volatility and earn returns that outperform the market. The small-cap business development, company's solid portfolio management strategy and healthy bottom-line growth rates give it the potential to generate robust returns even in difficult times. Fortunately, PennantPark's stock is also currently providing a good entry point for new investors. I believe that investing in stocks like PennantPark Investment can help i...
MIAMI, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PennantPark Investment Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: PNNT) announced that it will report results for the first fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2022 on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 after the close of the financial markets.
PennantPark Investment Corporation (NYSE:PNNT) marked $5.65 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $5.59. While PennantPark Investment Corporation has overperformed by 1.07%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PNNT fell by -17.88%, with highs and lows ranging from $8.02 to […]
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.5% in PennantPark (PNNT). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
PennantPark Investment (NYSE:PNNT) declares $0.165/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.150.Forward yield 11.07%Payable Jan. 3; for shareholders of record Dec.
PNNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNNTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pennantpark Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennantpark Investment Corp (PNNT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch