Pentair PLC. (PNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNR POWR Grades
- PNR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 54.8% of US stocks.
- PNR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PNR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.56% of US stocks).
PNR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 246.97, PENTAIR PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.27% of US stocks.
- PNR's went public 36.95 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 249.28%, PENTAIR PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.03% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PENTAIR PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be HUN, SSD, NVT, KAMN, and LNN.
- Visit PNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pentair.com.
PNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PNR's price/earnings ratio is 30.88% lower, now standing at 14.1.
- PNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNR.
PNR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.73%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -48.12%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.89%.
The table below shows PNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.69% of graded US stocks.
- PNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.821 -- ranking 35th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AQUA, GENC, and TRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNR.
The table below shows PNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.25||52-week high||$75.95|
|Prev. close||$46.65||52-week low||$38.55|
|Day high||$46.03||Avg. volume||1,478,192|
|50-day MA||$42.77||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$48.17||Market Cap||7.44B|
Pentair PLC. (PNR) Company Bio
Pentair plc (PNR) is an American water treatment company incorporated in Ireland with tax residency in UK, with its main U.S. office in Golden Valley, Minnesota.Pentair was founded in the US, with 65% of company's revenue coming from the US and Canada as of 2017. PNR was reorganized in 2014, shifting the corporate domicile from Switzerland to Ireland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PNR Social Stream
Latest PNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENTAIR PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNR as an investment opportunity.
Investors seeking a safe haven from inflation and interest rate uncertainty can turn to these seven solid water stocks.
Pentair (PNR) was upgraded to an Overweight investment rating from Equal Weight by analysts at Barclays
In this article, we discuss 11 best micro-cap dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend companies and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Micro Cap Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. If chosen wisely, micro-cap companies present significant upside growth potential that is not offered by large-cap […]
LONDON, November 30, 2022--Pentair plc (NYSE: PNR), a leading provider of water treatment and sustainable solutions, announced today that it has named Tanya Hooper to its executive leadership team as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer effective January 1, 2023. Hooper will report to John Stauch, Pentair President and CEO.
Pentair plc (PNR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
PNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|