Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNR POWR Grades
- PNR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.3% of US stocks.
- PNR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- PNR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.01% of US stocks).
PNR Stock Summary
- PNR has a higher market value than 83.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,708,727,219.
- PNR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 72.57 -- higher than 72.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PNR's went public 35.94 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENTAIR plc are HRC, GGG, BC, EWBC, and SSD.
- Visit PNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pentair.com.
PNR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PNR's price/sales ratio is 15.15% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- PNR's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PNR's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNR.
PNR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -40.67%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -34.7%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.92%.
The table below shows PNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.69% of graded US stocks.
- PNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.821 -- ranking 35th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AQUA, GENC, and TRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNR.
The table below shows PNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.69||52-week high||$80.40|
|Prev. close||$76.80||52-week low||$50.03|
|Day high||$76.78||Avg. volume||1,080,464|
|50-day MA||$74.44||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$69.45||Market Cap||12.19B|
Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR) Company Bio
Pentair plc operates as a diversified industrial manufacturing company in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Valves & Controls, Technical Solutions, Flow & Filtration Solutions, and Water Quality Systems segments. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PNR Social Stream
Latest PNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENTAIR plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNR as an investment opportunity.
Loop Capital assumed coverage on shares of Pentair (NYSE:PNR) in a research note released on Monday, Price Targets.com reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating and a $105.00 target price on the industrial products companys stock. PNR has been the subject of a number of other reports. Zacks Investment Research lowered Pentair from a buy 
Pentair plc (PNR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
by Karla Robertson, Pentair Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, and Chief Social Responsibility Officer
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC increased its position in shares of Pentair plc (NYSE:PNR) by 2.7% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 519,277 shares of the industrial products companys stock after acquiring an additional 13,893 shares during the period. Parametric Portfolio Associates 
Pentair (PNR) benefits from ongoing momentum in its residential business and expected benefits from its restructuring actions and acquisitions despite cost inflation and supply chain headwinds.
PNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|