Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNR POWR Grades
- PNR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PNR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.07% of US stocks).
PNR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,824,380,470, PENTAIR plc has a greater market value than 83.02% of US stocks.
- PENTAIR plc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.26%, PENTAIR plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENTAIR plc are TTC, DECK, MORN, AMED, and HRC.
- PNR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENTAIR plc's official web site, go to www.pentair.com.
PNR Valuation Summary
- PNR's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PNR's price/sales ratio has moved up 3 over the prior 243 months.
- PNR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNR.
PNR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -47.88%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.56%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.7%.
The table below shows PNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.18||52-week high||$74.83|
|Prev. close||$73.67||52-week low||$42.83|
|Day high||$74.83||Avg. volume||1,038,075|
|50-day MA||$68.62||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$60.02||Market Cap||12.30B|
Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR) Company Bio
Pentair plc operates as a diversified industrial manufacturing company in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Valves & Controls, Technical Solutions, Flow & Filtration Solutions, and Water Quality Systems segments. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
PNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for PENTAIR plc. To summarize, we found that PENTAIR plc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PNR, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of PENTAIR plc over the past 5.76 years is 0%; that's better than only 21.4% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 23.36% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- PNR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PNR Social Stream
Latest PNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENTAIR plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNR as an investment opportunity.
Pentair plc (PNR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Grainger's (GWW) Q2 top line gains on strong performance across the High-Touch Solutions North America (N.A.) and Endless Assortment segments.
Lincoln Electric's (LECO) second-quarter earnings benefit from strong demand across its end markets and improved productivity.
Pentair plc (PNR) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021, 9:00 am ET Company Participants Jim Lucas - Senior Vice President, Treasurer, FP&A and Investor Relations John Stauch - President, Chief Executive Officer Bob Fishman - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mike Halloran - Baird Joe Giordano...
The following slide deck was published by Pentair plc in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
PNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|