Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR): Price and Financial Metrics
PNR Stock Summary
- PNR has a market capitalization of $7,705,383,028 -- more than approximately 81.12% of US stocks.
- PNR's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that PNR's revenue has grown -26.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.23% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PENTAIR plc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGO, ALB, XRX, CW, and MSA.
- Visit PNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pentair.com.
PNR Stock Price Chart More Charts
PNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.20||52-week high||$47.43|
|Prev. close||$46.78||52-week low||$34.50|
|Day high||$46.86||Avg. volume||901,969|
|50-day MA||$45.10||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$39.50||Market Cap||7.77B|
Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR) Company Bio
Pentair plc operates as a diversified industrial manufacturing company in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Valves & Controls, Technical Solutions, Flow & Filtration Solutions, and Water Quality Systems segments. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Manchester, the United Kingdom.