Pentair PLC. (PNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.60||52-week high||$60.85|
|Prev. close||$57.15||52-week low||$38.55|
|Day high||$57.83||Avg. volume||1,532,046|
|50-day MA||$55.27||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$49.25||Market Cap||9.50B|
PNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.93% of US stocks.
- PNR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PNR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
PNR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 529.04, PENTAIR PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.37% of US stocks.
- PNR's went public 37.42 years ago, making it older than 93.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128.38%, PENTAIR PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENTAIR PLC are IART, OC, VTRS, SSD, and CW.
- Visit PNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pentair.com.
PNR Valuation Summary
- PNR's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 118.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- PNR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNR.
PNR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -16.84%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.68%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 40.24%.
The table below shows PNR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.69% of graded US stocks.
- PNR's asset turnover comes in at 0.821 -- ranking 35th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AQUA, GENC, and TRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNR.
The table below shows PNR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNR, see our PNR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$79.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
Pentair PLC. (PNR) Company Bio
Pentair plc (PNR) is an American water treatment company incorporated in Ireland with tax residency in UK, with its main U.S. office in Golden Valley, Minnesota.Pentair was founded in the US, with 65% of company's revenue coming from the US and Canada as of 2017. PNR was reorganized in 2014, shifting the corporate domicile from Switzerland to Ireland. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PNR Social Stream
Latest PNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENTAIR PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNR as an investment opportunity.
What Is Pentair plc's (NYSE:PNR) Share Price Doing?
While Pentair plc ( NYSE:PNR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share price...
Pentair Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
LONDON, May 08, 2023--Pentair plc (NYSE: PNR) announced today that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share on August 4, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 21, 2023. 2023 marks the 47th consecutive year that Pentair has increased its dividend.
12 Undervalued Dividend Aristocrats To Buy According to Analysts
In this article, we discuss 12 undervalued dividend stocks to buy according to analysts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Undervalued Dividend Aristocrats To Buy According to Analysts. Dividend aristocrats are the companies in the S&P 500 that have raised […]
Making Better Essential: Advancing Our Positive Impact
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2023 / Pentair Karla Robertson highlighted the positive impacts made in 2022 during Pentair's Global Town Hall in May 2023. As published on the Pentair Blog By Karla Robertson, Pentair Executive Vice ...
A Look At The Intrinsic Value Of Pentair plc (NYSE:PNR)
Key Insights Pentair's estimated fair value is US$53.92 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price...
PNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PENTAIR plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
PENTAIR plc (PNR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PENTAIR plc (PNR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PENTAIR plc (PNR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...