Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR): Price and Financial Metrics
PNR Stock Summary
- PNR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 445.58 -- higher than 91.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PNR's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.41%, PENTAIR plc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.51% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PENTAIR plc, a group of peers worth examining would be DCI, IART, MYO, ASTE, and ZCMD.
- Visit PNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pentair.com.
PNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.26||52-week high||$59.30|
|Prev. close||$57.74||52-week low||$22.01|
|Day high||$57.71||Avg. volume||1,148,779|
|50-day MA||$55.36||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$47.84||Market Cap||9.34B|
Pentair plc. Ordinary Share (PNR) Company Bio
Pentair plc operates as a diversified industrial manufacturing company in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through Valves & Controls, Technical Solutions, Flow & Filtration Solutions, and Water Quality Systems segments. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
PNR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PENTAIR plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PENTAIR plc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PNR, they are:
- In the past 5.83 years, PENTAIR plc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.06%; that's higher than only 13.3% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 23.86% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- PNR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 37.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNR Latest Social Stream
View Full PNR Social Stream
Latest PNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENTAIR plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNR as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Pentair
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pentair plc announced today that it has named Adrian Chiu as Executive Vice President, Chief Transformation Officer.
In this article, we discussed billionaire Ken Fisher’s 10 new stock picks to see how these stocks performed so far in 2021. Click to skip ahead and see Billionaire Ken Fisher’s 5 New Stock Picks. Kenneth Fisher is an American billionaire and hedge fund manager. His total worth stands at $4.3 billion. In a latest […]
Pentair today announced its quarterly cash dividend.
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Pentair
PNR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PENTAIR plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!