PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG): Price and Financial Metrics
PNRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.01||52-week high||$120.00|
|Prev. close||$101.58||52-week low||$76.52|
|Day high||$102.01||Avg. volume||5,366|
|50-day MA||$106.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.19||Market Cap||185.76M|
PNRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNRG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PNRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PNRG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.95% of US stocks).
PNRG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.6, PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP is higher than merely 13.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PNRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AAME, ARKR, PTSI, GHC, and APEI.
- PNRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP's official web site, go to www.primeenergy.com.
PNRG Valuation Summary
- PNRG's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 30.77% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- PNRG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNRG.
PNRG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 86.75%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.6%.
The table below shows PNRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG) Company Bio
PrimeEnergy Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PNRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNRG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNRG Social Stream
Latest PNRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNRG as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, November 17, 2023--PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: PNRG) announces third quarter unaudited results for the periods ended September 30, 2023 and 2022.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation's (NASDAQ:PNRG) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
PrimeEnergy Resources' (NASDAQ:PNRG) stock is up by a considerable 10% over the past three months. Given that the...
HOUSTON, August 15, 2023--In column "2022" of table "Six Months Ended June 30" of release dated August, 14, 2023, the figure for "Barrels of Oil Produced" should read 508,000 (instead of 165,000) and the figure for "Average Price Received" should read $102.64 (instead of $104).
HOUSTON, June 30, 2023--PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: PNRG) ("PrimeEnergy" or "Company") announced today that the Company was added to the broad-market Russell 2000 Index at the conclusion of the 2023 Russell Indexes annual reconstitution, effective at the US market opening on June 26, 2023.
PNRG Price Returns
Continue Researching PNRGWant to do more research on Primeenergy Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch