PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG): Price and Financial Metrics
PNRG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PNRG is currently 3.7, higher than just 12.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that PNRG's revenue has grown -37.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.87% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PNRG comes in at 24.99% -- higher than that of 92.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HA, ATIF, BH, DNOW, and ULH.
- Visit PNRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primeenergy.com.
PNRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.00||52-week high||$110.79|
|Prev. close||$43.81||52-week low||$34.33|
|Day high||$47.10||Avg. volume||5,814|
|50-day MA||$50.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.04||Market Cap||91.72M|
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG) Company Bio
PrimeEnergy Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PNRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Primeenergy Resources Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Primeenergy Resources Corp ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 60.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Primeenergy Resources Corp, consider:
- Primeenergy Resources Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 21.76% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Primeenergy Resources Corp experienced a tax rate of about 57% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 93.7% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNRG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNRG Social Stream
Latest PNRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primeenergy Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNRG as an investment opportunity.
When it comes to investing, there are some useful financial metrics that can warn us when a business is potentially in...
No summary available.
No summary available.
PNRG Price Returns
Continue Researching PNRGWant to do more research on Primeenergy Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!