PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PNRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PNRG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 63rd percentile.
PNRG Stock Summary
- For PNRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP is reporting a growth rate of -1,234.49%; that's higher than merely 1.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP are APEI, TIG, SPNT, WYY, and DWSN.
- Visit PNRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.primeenergy.com.
PNRG Valuation Summary
- PNRG's price/earnings ratio is 3.8; this is 54.22% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- PNRG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNRG.
PNRG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 131.64%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 86.75%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.6%.
The table below shows PNRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.55||52-week high||$105.00|
|Prev. close||$83.00||52-week low||$66.61|
|Day high||$83.92||Avg. volume||6,510|
|50-day MA||$88.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.69||Market Cap||159.82M|
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG) Company Bio
PrimeEnergy Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNRG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNRG Social Stream
Latest PNRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRIMEENERGY RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNRG as an investment opportunity.
PrimeEnergy Resources' (NASDAQ:PNRG) investors will be pleased with their decent 71% return over the last three years
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you pick the right individual stocks...
Is PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation's (NASDAQ:PNRG) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Financials In Any Way?
PrimeEnergy Resources' (NASDAQ:PNRG) stock is up by 6.9% over the past three months. As most would know, long-term...
7 Discounted Oil Stocks to Pick Up on Recession Jitters
Facing a unique macroeconomic dynamic, hydrocarbon energy prices may still rise, boding well for discounted oil stocks to buy.
7 Cheap Small-Cap Stocks to Buy Before the Next Breakout
For those wanting to maximize their return potential, these cheap small-cap stocks to buy are incredibly enticing for speculators.
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation Announces Third Quarter Results
HOUSTON, November 21, 2022--PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: PNRG) announced today the following unaudited results for the periods ended September 30, 2022 and 2021:
PNRG Price Returns
Continue Researching PNRGWant to do more research on Primeenergy Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...