PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG): Price and Financial Metrics
PNRG Stock Summary
- Primeenergy Resources Corp's stock had its IPO on August 18, 1995, making it an older stock than 69.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Primeenergy Resources Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PNRG has reported earnings growth of 31.77%, putting it ahead of 76.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMLP, TIPT, SRLP, USX, and CPLG.
- PNRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Primeenergy Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.primeenergy.com.
PNRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PNRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.00||52-week high||$184.20|
|Prev. close||$140.89||52-week low||$106.34|
|Day high||$140.00||Avg. volume||1,404|
|50-day MA||$148.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$137.80||Market Cap||280.70M|
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG) Company Bio
PrimeEnergy Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PNRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Primeenergy Resources Corp. To summarize, we found that Primeenergy Resources Corp ranked in the 7st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Primeenergy Resources Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.18% -- higher than only 11.12% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Primeenergy Resources Corp has a reliance on debt greater than merely 18.64% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|