PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNRG Stock Summary
- Primeenergy Resources Corp's market capitalization of $105,591,672 is ahead of only 15.29% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that PNRG's revenue has grown -42.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.33% of US companies in our set.
- Primeenergy Resources Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPHI, RVI, CORR, CPLG, and KAMN.
- PNRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Primeenergy Resources Corp's official web site, go to www.primeenergy.com.
PNRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PNRG's price/sales ratio is 46.67% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PNRG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 33.4.
- PNRG's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNRG.
PNRG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -63.45%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 11.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 49.4%.
The table below shows PNRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.83||52-week high||$98.00|
|Prev. close||$52.95||52-week low||$34.33|
|Day high||$54.83||Avg. volume||5,443|
|50-day MA||$47.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.06||Market Cap||109.33M|
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (PNRG) Company Bio
PrimeEnergy Corporation, an independent oil and natural gas company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PNRG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PNRG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Primeenergy Resources Corp ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PNRG, they are:
- Primeenergy Resources Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.56. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.14% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Primeenergy Resources Corp experienced a tax rate of about 25% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 88.66% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNRG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNRG Social Stream
Latest PNRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Primeenergy Resources Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNRG as an investment opportunity.
PrimeEnergy Corporation (NASDAQ: PNRG) announced today the following unaudited results for the quarters ended March 31, 2021 and 2020: Three Months Ended March 31, 2021 2020 Revenues
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (Nasdaq: PNRG), announces that on April 19, 2021, PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (the "Company") received a determination letter from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule Listing Rule 5810(b), as a result of the Company’s failure to timely file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. Under Nasdaq’s Rules the Company has 60 calendar days to submit a plan to regain compliance to Nasdaq. The Company has submitted its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 to the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 23, 2021, therefore, the Company is now in compliance with the NASDAQ listing rules.
Oil and gas production and the average prices received (excluding gains and losses from derivatives) for the years ended December 31, 2020 and 2019, were as follows:
This month, we saw the PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation ( NASDAQ:PNRG ) up an impressive 31%. But that isn't much...
PrimeEnergy Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: PNRG) announced today the following unaudited results for the periods ended September 30, 2020 and 2019:
PNRG Price Returns
Continue Researching PNRGWant to do more research on Primeenergy Resources Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Primeenergy Resources Corp (PNRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch