POINT Biopharma Global Inc., (PNT): Price and Financial Metrics
PNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.11||52-week high||$11.13|
|Prev. close||$9.27||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$9.22||Avg. volume||626,592|
|50-day MA||$8.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.90||Market Cap||962.77M|
PNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNT POWR Grades
- PNT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PNT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.17% of US stocks).
PNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of POINT BIOPHARMA GLOBAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for POINT BIOPHARMA GLOBAL INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, POINT BIOPHARMA GLOBAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -330.1%; that's higher than merely 5.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACIU, IMMP, CKPT, ARDS, and STTK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PNT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001811764.
PNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PNT's price/sales ratio is 104.55% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 35 months, PNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNT.
PNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.54% of graded US stocks.
- PNT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNT, see our PNT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
POINT Biopharma Global Inc., (PNT) Company Bio
POINT Biopharma Global Inc., a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of radioligand therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its products include PNT2001, a PSMA radioligand that is in preclinical studies for early stage prostate cancer treatment; PNT2002, which is in Phase 3 studies to evaluate superiority to the standard of care in mCRPC patients; PNT2003, a somatostatin-targeted radioligand therapy that is in Phase 3 trials for the treatment of patients with somatostatin receptor-positive neuroendocrine tumors; and PNT2004, a radioligand that targets fibroblast activation protein-a. The company is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
PNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNT Latest Social Stream
View Full PNT Social Stream
Latest PNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POINT BIOPHARMA GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNT as an investment opportunity.
POINT Biopharma Announces FRONTIER Trial-in-Progress Poster Presentation at ASCO
PNT2004 program’s phase 1 FRONTIER trial design to be presented Abstract to be released today at 5:00 PM ET, May 25th Poster to be available starting at 9:00 AM ET, June 3rd INDIANAPOLIS, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POINT Biopharma Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PNT) (the “Company” or “POINT”), a company accelerating the discovery, development, and global access to life-changing radiopharmaceuticals, today announced an upcoming poster presentation for the Company’s ongoing phase 1, pan-cancer, fibrob
POINT Biopharma Makes Strategic Investment in Commercial-Scale Alpha-Emitting Isotope Manufacturer
POINT further strengthens supply chain with $10 million investment in Ionetix Alpha Corp.INDIANAPOLIS and LANSING, Mich., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POINT Biopharma Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PNT) (the “Company” or “POINT”), a company accelerating the discovery, development, and global access to life-changing radiopharmaceuticals, and IONETIX Corporation (“IONETIX”), a leading cyclotron technology and isotope manufacturing company, announced a collaboration to create Ionetix Alpha Corp. (Ionetix
POINT Biopharma Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Highlights
U.S. FDA granted Fast Track designation for 177Lu-PNT2002 for the treatment of mCRPC in April 2023 Announces $10 million strategic investment in commercial-scale alpha-emitting isotope manufacturer, Ionetix Alpha Corp. INDIANAPOLIS, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POINT Biopharma Global Inc. (NASDAQ: PNT) (the “Company” or “POINT”), a company accelerating the discovery, development, and global access to life-changing radiopharmaceuticals, today announced financial results for the first quarter
7 Biotech Stocks With Huge Return Potential for Long-Term Investors
Although a wildly speculative sector, the low-cost, high-potential biotech stocks to buy and hold may deliver the goods for gamblers.
Lantheus and POINT Biopharma Announce FDA Grants Fast Track Designation for 177Lu-PNT2002 for the Treatment of Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer
BEDFORD, Mass. and INDIANAPOLIS, April 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus”) (NASDAQ: LNTH), a company committed to improving patient outcomes through diagnostics, radiotherapeutics and artificial intelligence solutions that enable clinicians to Find, Fight and Follow disease, and POINT Biopharma Global, Inc. (“POINT”) (NASDAQ: PNT), a company accelerating the discovery, development and global access to life-changing radiopharmaceuticals, today announced the U.S. Food
PNT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...