The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.18||52-week high||$16.39|
|Prev. close||$14.03||52-week low||$9.75|
|Day high||$14.19||Avg. volume||191,076|
|50-day MA||$11.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.24||Market Cap||424.36M|
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG POWR Grades
- PNTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.22% of US stocks.
- PNTG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PNTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PNTG Stock Summary
- PENNANT GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.79% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PENNANT GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 89.12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PNTG has reported earnings growth of 496.42%, putting it ahead of 97.43% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENNANT GROUP INC are PLXS, CULL, DCO, BOOM, and CRL.
- Visit PNTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Valuation Summary
- PNTG's price/earnings ratio is 26.9; this is 10.7% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PNTG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNTG.
PNTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.9% of graded US stocks.
- PNTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 30th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PNTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Pennant Group's estimated fair value is US$12.51 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Pennant Group's...
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for tomorrow, November 8, 2023 at 10:00 am MTEAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced its operating results for the third quarter of 2023, reporting GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.15 and adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.20 for the quarter (1). Third Quarter Highlights Total reve
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice, home care and senior living companies, today announced that it has acquired Guardian Hospice and Guardian Hospice of Oklahoma (“Guardian”), which provides skilled hospice services in Grayson, Fannin, Collin, Cook, Denton, and Hunt counties in Texas, and Bryan, Choctaw, Atoka, Pushmataha, Johnston, Coal, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, and
EAGLE, Idaho, Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it expects to issue its third quarter 2023 financial results on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. Pennant invites current and prospective investors to tune into a live webcast to be held the following day, Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time), d
PNTG Price Returns