The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNTG POWR Grades
- PNTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNTG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PNTG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.23% of US stocks).
PNTG Stock Summary
- PNTG's current price/earnings ratio is 60.59, which is higher than 91.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PENNANT GROUP INC is higher than 90.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PENNANT GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 132%; that's higher than 89.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PENNANT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENSG, KOP, HRI, SP, and OUT.
- PNTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENNANT GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PNTG's price/sales ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 42 months, PNTG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 33.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNTG.
PNTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.9% of graded US stocks.
- PNTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 30th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PNTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNTG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PNTG, see our PNTG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.07||52-week high||$20.28|
|Prev. close||$14.31||52-week low||$8.68|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||339,028|
|50-day MA||$12.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.65||Market Cap||417.96M|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
Pennant Acquires Senior Living Operations in Wisconsin
EAGLE, Idaho, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice, home care and senior living companies, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of operations of Robins Landing at New Berlin, a 44-bed memory care and assisted living facility located in New Berlin, Wisconsin, and Robins Landing at Brookfield, a 52-bed memory care and assisted living facility located in Brookfield, Wisc
Fair Isaac & Co. Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, March 20, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes are being made to ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. The company moving to the S&P 500 is more representative of the large-cap market space. All companies moving to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid
The Pennant Group Appoints Barry Smith as Chairman and Brent Guerisoli as Director
EAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced the appointment of Barry Smith as Chairman of its board of directors and Brent Guerisoli as a member of its board of directors. Mr. Smith has served on Pennant’s board since 2021. He previously served as Chairman and CEO of Magellan Health, Inc., the nation’s largest provider of behavioral h
Pennant Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for tomorrow, February 24, 2023 at 10:00 am MTEAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced its operating results for the fiscal year and fourth quarter of 2022, reporting GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.22 and $0.12 for the year ended December 31, 2022 and the fourth quarter, respectively. Pe
Pennant Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 Earnings Release and Call
EAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it expects to issue its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results on Thursday, February 23, 2023. Pennant invites current and prospective investors to tune into a live webcast to be held the following day, Friday, February 24, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time (12:00 p.m.
PNTG Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...