The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNTG POWR Grades
- PNTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNTG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PNTG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.1% of US stocks).
PNTG Stock Summary
- Pennant Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.42% of US listed stocks.
- PNTG's went public 2.06 years ago, making it older than only 3.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennant Group Inc is higher than it is for about 88.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVR, CHCI, ONEM, STEP, and CDMO.
- PNTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pennant Group Inc's official web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Valuation Summary
- PNTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.2; this is 187.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 23 months, PNTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 63.1.
- Over the past 23 months, PNTG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNTG.
PNTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- PNTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 30th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PNTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.72||52-week high||$69.56|
|Prev. close||$23.74||52-week low||$22.63|
|Day high||$24.01||Avg. volume||108,448|
|50-day MA||$28.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.04||Market Cap||672.75M|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
EAGLE, Idaho, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice, home care and senior living companies, today announced that it has acquired the assets of Open Heart Hospice , which provides hospice services in Amarillo, Texas. The acquisition was effective September 1, 2021 and will operate under the name Kinder Hearts Hospice of Amarillo.
Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for tomorrow, August 10, 2021 at 10:00 am MTEAGLE, Idaho, Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced its operating results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2021, reporting GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.09 for the quarter and adjusted dilutive earnings per share of $0.17 for the quarter(1). Second
The company, Pennant Group Inc Registered Shs When Issued, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/10/2021 1:10:51 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/9/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
Analysts Estimate The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PNTG Price Returns