The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNTG POWR Grades
- PNTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.18% of US stocks.
- PNTG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PNTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PNTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PNTG is 4.04 -- better than 89.63% of US stocks.
- Pennant Group Inc's stock had its IPO on October 1, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.58% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennant Group Inc is higher than it is for about 89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNTG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCI, HALO, VCTR, EVR, and SEDG.
- Visit PNTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Valuation Summary
- PNTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 78; this is 192.13% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PNTG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 22 months.
- Over the past 22 months, PNTG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 44.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNTG.
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.32||52-week high||$69.56|
|Prev. close||$34.22||52-week low||$24.85|
|Day high||$34.61||Avg. volume||116,499|
|50-day MA||$37.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.61||Market Cap||943.09M|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
PNTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pennant Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pennant Group Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Pennant Group Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 75% of its capital from equity, and 25% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 23.87% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Pennant Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
The Pennant Group (PNTG) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
EAGLE, Idaho, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice, home care and senior living companies, today announced that it has acquired the assets of First Call Hospice , which provides hospice services in Sacramento, California. The acquisition was effective June 16, 2021.
EAGLE, Idaho, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it will participate in the upcoming 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference on May 18-19, 2021. Brent Guerisoli, President of Pennant, Jennifer Freeman, Chief Financial Officer, and Brian Wayment, President of Cornerstone Healthcare, Inc., Pennant’s home health and hospice portfolio company, will participate in a fireside presentation at 5:25 p.m. Eastern Time on May 18 and hold investor calls the following day. A live webcast of the fireside presentation will be accessible on the Investor Relations section of Pennant’s website at http://investor.pennantgroup.co...
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 19x, you may...
PNTG Price Returns