The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNTG POWR Grades
- PNTG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- PNTG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PNTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
PNTG Stock Summary
- PENNANT GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.33% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 334.01, PENNANT GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PENNANT GROUP INC is higher than 89.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENNANT GROUP INC are FWRG, PAYS, KNBE, AXL, and GPN.
- Visit PNTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PNTG's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- PNTG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNTG.
PNTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.9% of graded US stocks.
- PNTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 30th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PNTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.93||52-week high||$24.23|
|Prev. close||$9.87||52-week low||$8.68|
|Day high||$10.02||Avg. volume||146,113|
|50-day MA||$11.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.66||Market Cap||294.69M|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced it would seek to enhance its leadership and finance team by initiating a search for a new Chief Financial Officer. “As we chart the course for Pennant’s future and continue our growth story, we are focused on investing in our leadership in the field and Service Center. As part of this effort
CORRECTING and REPLACING -- Pennant to Participate in the 2022 Stephens Annual Investment Conference
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), please note that in the first paragraph of the release, the conference date should be November 17, not November 11 as previously stated. The corrected release follows: The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it will partici
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it will participate in the upcoming 2022 Stephens Annual Investment Conference on November 11, 2022. Brent Guerisoli, Chief Executive Officer, John Gochnour, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Jennifer Freeman, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat that
E ratio of -124.55.
Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for tomorrow, November 8, 2022 at 10:00 am MTEAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced its operating results for the third quarter 2022, reporting GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.16 and adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.14 for the quarter(1). Third Quarter Highlights Total revenue
PNTG Price Returns