The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
PNTG Stock Summary
- PNTG's went public 1.42 years ago, making it older than just 1.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For PNTG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.78% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pennant Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of 283.51%; that's higher than 94.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pennant Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVR, CHCI, MEDS, SWCH, and CBPO.
- Visit PNTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.40||52-week high||$69.56|
|Prev. close||$52.38||52-week low||$9.40|
|Day high||$53.32||Avg. volume||111,882|
|50-day MA||$58.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.71||Market Cap||1.48B|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
PNTG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pennant Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Pennant Group Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Pennant Group Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Pennant Group Inc over the past 1.81 years is 0.53%; that's higher than 78.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Pennant Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PNTG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
Wasatch Micro Cap Fund recently released its Q4 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 31.3% for the quarter, underperforming its benchmark, the Russell Microcap Index which returned 31.4% in the same quarter. You should check out Wasatch’s top 5 stock picks for investors to […]
Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for tomorrow, February 25, 2021 at 10:00 am MTEAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced its operating results for the fiscal year 2020 and fourth quarter, reporting GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.52 and $0.13 for the full year ended December 31, 2020 and the fourth quarter, respectively. Pennant also reported adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.77 for the year and $0.17 for the quarter(1). Full Year and Fourth Quarter Highlights Total revenue was $391.0 million, an increase of $52.4 million or 15.5% over the prior year, and total revenue for the quarter was $108.0 million, ...
The Pennant Group (PNTG) amends its revolving credit facility, increasing its revolving line of credit by $75M to a total of $150M, of which approximately $18.3M was drawn as of February 22, 2021. The amended credit facility is supported by a lending consortium arranged by Truist Bank....
EAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it expects to issue its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. Pennant invites current and prospective investors to tune into a live webcast to be held the following day, Thursday, February 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time), during which Pennant’s management will discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 results. To listen to the webcast, or to view any financial or other statistical information required by SEC Regulation G, please visit the Investor Relations section of our website at http:/...
EAGLE, Idaho, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced that it has acquired Sacred Heart Home Health Care, which provides home health services in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona. The acquisition was effective January 16, 2021. “We are thrilled to announce the acquisition of Sacred Heart Home Health Care,” said Danny Walker, Pennant’s Chief Executive Officer. “This strategic, off-market acquisition expands our service offerings in the Tucson market and strengthens our presence in Phoenix,” he added. “We have been eager to add home health services to the care continuum in Tucson for some time. This acquisition provides a high-quality home hea...
PNTG Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!