The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNTG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PNTG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNTG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PNTG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PNTG Stock Summary
- Pennant Group Inc's stock had its IPO on October 1, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 6.95% of US equities in our set.
- PNTG's current price/earnings ratio is 192.81, which is higher than 96.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pennant Group Inc is higher than it is for about 89.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pennant Group Inc are MP, FN, RMBL, ONEM, and LEU.
- PNTG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pennant Group Inc's official web site, go to www.pennantgroup.com.
PNTG Valuation Summary
- PNTG's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.2; this is 187.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 23 months, PNTG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 63.1.
- Over the past 23 months, PNTG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNTG.
PNTG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNTG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.9% of graded US stocks.
- PNTG's asset turnover comes in at 0.83 -- ranking 30th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PNTG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.95||52-week high||$44.23|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$11.38|
|Day high||$18.30||Avg. volume||171,964|
|50-day MA||$17.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.18||Market Cap||512.19M|
The Pennant Group, Inc. (PNTG) Company Bio
The Pennant Group, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides nursing, senior care, and ancillary services. Pennant Group serves patients in the State of Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNTG Latest Social Stream
View Full PNTG Social Stream
Latest PNTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNTG as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
EAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it expects to issue its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results on Monday, February 28, 2022. Pennant invites current and prospective investors to tune into a live webcast to be held the following day, Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time (12:00 p.m. East
Montreal, A8, based Investment company Van Berkom & Associates Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Victory Capital Holdings Inc, Cerence Inc, Purple Innovation Inc, DoubleVerify Holdings Inc, Sotera Health Co, sells Landstar System Inc, InMode, Healthcare Services Group Inc, Colliers International Group Inc, Tucows Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Van Berkom & Associates Inc..
EAGLE, Idaho, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG) (the “Company”), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced a series of strategic transactions that better positions its senior living portfolio for success in the short and long term. The Company announced that it has entered into definitive agreements to transfer the operations of five senior living communities to affiliates of The
EAGLE, Idaho, Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it will participate in the upcoming 2022 Stifel Seniors Housing and Healthcare Real Estate Conference on January 27, 2022. Brent Guerisoli, President of Pennant, will participate in a panel discussion with other senior living operators that day from 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Eastern Tim
PNTG Price Returns