Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNW POWR Grades
- PNW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 57.61% of US stocks.
- PNW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PNW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
PNW Stock Summary
- PNW's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pinnacle West Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNW is more volatile than merely 2.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pinnacle West Capital Corp are WPC, SWX, PAA, WES, and EVRG.
- Visit PNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinnaclewest.com.
PNW Valuation Summary
- PNW's price/earnings ratio is 17; this is 22.73% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- PNW's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PNW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNW.
PNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.60||52-week high||$91.88|
|Prev. close||$85.32||52-week low||$69.29|
|Day high||$85.81||Avg. volume||839,734|
|50-day MA||$84.67||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$81.80||Market Cap||9.65B|
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Company Bio
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation provides retail and wholesale electric services primarily in the State of Arizona. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity using coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and solar resources. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
PNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNW Latest Social Stream
View Full PNW Social Stream
Latest PNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinnacle West Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNW as an investment opportunity.
Pinnacle West's (PNW) Q2 results are likely to reflect rising demand along with favorable economy in Arizona.
Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last quarter: Last 30 Days 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago
Pinnacle West's (PNW) aim to generate electricity from green resources and strategic investments are likely to enhance its existing operations.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pinnacle West Capital Corp. plans to release its 2021 second-quarter financial results on Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021.
PHOENIX, June 30, 2021--APS has issued a Requests for Proposals for distributed demand-side, aggregated clean energy resources.
PNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNWWant to see what other sources are saying about Pinnacle West Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch