Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW): Price and Financial Metrics
PNW Stock Summary
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.8% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Pinnacle West Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PNW is more volatile than only 4.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pinnacle West Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SWX, ALE, AER, EVRG, and AEE.
- Visit PNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinnaclewest.com.
PNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.31||52-week high||$91.88|
|Prev. close||$84.46||52-week low||$69.29|
|Day high||$84.97||Avg. volume||825,995|
|50-day MA||$79.29||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$79.25||Market Cap||9.51B|
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Company Bio
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation provides retail and wholesale electric services primarily in the State of Arizona. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity using coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and solar resources. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
PNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNW Latest Social Stream
View Full PNW Social Stream
Latest PNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinnacle West Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNW as an investment opportunity.
Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) declares $0.83/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.9%Payable June 1; for shareholders of record May 3; ex-div April 30.See PNW Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
With A Return On Equity Of 9.9%, Has Pinnacle West Capital Corporation's (NYSE:PNW) Management Done Well?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Pinnacle West Capital Corp
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Hold Rating for Pinnacle West Capital Corp
Pinnacle West's (PNW) focus on fortifying its infrastructure and goals to generate electricity from green resources to cater to rising demand will likely boost its overall performance.
PNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNWWant to see what other sources are saying about Pinnacle West Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch