Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNW POWR Grades
- PNW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PNW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PNW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
PNW Stock Summary
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Pinnacle West Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pinnacle West Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 93.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pinnacle West Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRC, ALE, SWX, CUBE, and PK.
- Visit PNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinnaclewest.com.
PNW Valuation Summary
- PNW's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.1; this is 20.26% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PNW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PNW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNW.
PNW Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.71%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.11%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.11%.
The table below shows PNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.33% of graded US stocks.
- PNW's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 71st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, CMS, and NI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNW.
The table below shows PNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.78||52-week high||$88.34|
|Prev. close||$77.58||52-week low||$62.78|
|Day high||$78.16||Avg. volume||807,507|
|50-day MA||$75.70||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$71.80||Market Cap||8.79B|
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Company Bio
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation provides retail and wholesale electric services primarily in the State of Arizona. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity using coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and solar resources. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
PNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNW Latest Social Stream
View Full PNW Social Stream
Latest PNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pinnacle West Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNW as an investment opportunity.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Amanda Ho – Director-Investor Relations Jeff Guldner – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ted Geisler – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Shar Pourreza – Guggenheim Partners Insoo Kim – Goldman Sachs...
Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 08:40 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Pinnacle West Capital beat estimated earnings by 300.0%, reporting an EPS of $0.24 versus an estimate of $0.06. Revenue was up $57.90 million from the same period last year. Past Earnings Performance Last quarter the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pinnacle West reports 2021 full-year and fourth-quarter results reflecting higher customer usage and robust customer growth.
Pinnacle West Earnings, Revenue Beat in Q4
No summary available.
PNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNWWant to see what other sources are saying about Pinnacle West Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch