Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW): Price and Financial Metrics
PNW Stock Summary
- PNW's went public 35.06 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pinnacle West Capital Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Pinnacle West Capital Corp's share price is greater than that of just 4.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNP, DEI, WPC, FRT, and SWX.
- Visit PNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinnaclewest.com.
PNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.55||52-week high||$105.51|
|Prev. close||$77.05||52-week low||$60.05|
|Day high||$78.75||Avg. volume||810,880|
|50-day MA||$81.70||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$78.22||Market Cap||8.84B|
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (PNW) Company Bio
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation provides retail and wholesale electric services primarily in the State of Arizona. It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity using coal, nuclear, gas, oil, and solar resources. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.