Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (PNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PNW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- PNW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PNW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.7% of US stocks).
PNW Stock Summary
- PNW's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of PINNACLE WEST CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PNW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PNW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVRG, ALE, SWX, NWN, and AEE.
- Visit PNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pinnaclewest.com.
PNW Valuation Summary
- PNW's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 5% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PNW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PNW.
PNW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.06%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -12.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.05%.
The table below shows PNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.33% of graded US stocks.
- PNW's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 71st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- BKH, CMS, and NI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PNW.
The table below shows PNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.07||52-week high||$80.60|
|Prev. close||$74.02||52-week low||$59.03|
|Day high||$74.43||Avg. volume||860,356|
|50-day MA||$76.18||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$73.24||Market Cap||8.38B|
Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (PNW) Company Bio
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation is an American utility holding company that owns Arizona Public Service and Bright Canyon Energy. It is publicly traded on the New York Stock exchange and a component of the S&P 500 stock market index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PNW Latest Social Stream
View Full PNW Social Stream
Latest PNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PINNACLE WEST CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PNW as an investment opportunity.
Does the January share price for Pinnacle West Capital Corporation ( NYSE:PNW ) reflect what it's really worth? Today...
Pinnacle West is going to see retail customer growth annually between 1.5% and 4% for the next few years. Read more to see PNW stock is a Hold.
Although a certain appeal exists in a decisive positional directive, in some cases, a balanced approach is ideal, thus amplifying the relevance of the best mid-cap stocks to buy. Neither too hot nor too cold, these middle-lane enterprises deliver a mix of upside growth opportunities and proven stability. Given the wild circumstances of the wider economy, these names will almost certainly command attention among concerned investors. Here’s the deal. With the Federal Reserve committed to attacking
Utilities is one of the few sectors wherein demand never dies out even during turbulent economic conditions. You may buy ELP, ETR & PNW to get a stable flow of income
Does Pinnacle West (PNW) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
PNW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PNWWant to see what other sources are saying about Pinnacle West Capital Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch