Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POAI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where POAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POAI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- POAI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
POAI Stock Summary
- POAI's price/sales ratio is 59.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.88%, Predictive Oncology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.68% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for POAI comes in at -59.54% -- higher than that of only 4.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Predictive Oncology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTEK, LOCO, ENSV, NES, and CVEO.
- POAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Predictive Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.predictive-oncology.com.
POAI Valuation Summary
- POAI's price/sales ratio is 49.8; this is 1210.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 138 months, POAI's price/sales ratio has gone down 212.7.
- Over the past 138 months, POAI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POAI.
POAI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.55%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -336.63%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 121.79%.
The table below shows POAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POAI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.52% of graded US stocks.
- POAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 162nd of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INO, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POAI.
The table below shows POAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$2.30|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||3,215,979|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||80.45M|
Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI) Company Bio
Predictive Oncology Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company focuses focuses on applying data and artificial intelligence to personalized medicine and drug discovery. Predictive Oncology serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
POAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POAI Latest Social Stream
View Full POAI Social Stream
Latest POAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Predictive Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POAI as an investment opportunity.
Predictive Oncology is leveraging AI to streamline drug discovery and development, improve outcomes in clinical testing and forge a new frontier of cancer researchMINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Oncology, an oncology and cancer research company using big data and machine learning to improve pharmaceutical development and predictive treatment outcomes, launched a website today that emphasizes its role in advancing its mission. The website features information about Predi
Thinking about buying stock in Capricor Therapeutics, vTv Therapeutics, Li-Cycle Holdings, Predictive Oncology, or Rewalk Robotics?
NEW YORK , Sept. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CAPR, VTVT, LICY, POAI, and RWLK. Full story available on Benzinga.com
MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Oncology (NASDAQ: POAI) , a knowledge-driven company focused on applying artificial intelligence (AI) to personalized medicine and drug discovery, is excited to announce that Raymond F. Vennare was elected to the Board of Directors, pursuant to action of the Board effective September 13, 2021.
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Oncology (Nasdaq: POAI), a knowledge-driven company focused on applying artificial intelligence (“AI”) to personalized medicine and drug discovery, announced today that on August 17, 2021, the stockholders approved an amendment to the Company’s certificate of incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares of Company common stock from 100,000,000 to 200,000,000, and the amendment became effective on August 17, 2021. The approval
Predictive Oncology Reports Financial Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2021, and Provides Business Update
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Oncology (Nasdaq: POAI), a knowledge-driven company focused on applying artificial intelligence (“AI”) to personalized medicine and drug discovery, today reported financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, and provided an update on business activities. Q2 2021 Highlights: Net proceeds of $19.4 million from registered direct equity offering, contributing to a cash balance of $44.9 million on June 30, 2021, compared to $3.4 mill
POAI Price Returns