Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POAI POWR Grades
- POAI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.07% of US stocks.
- POAI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- POAI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
POAI Stock Summary
- POAI's price/sales ratio is 54.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.41%, Predictive Oncology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.53% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for POAI comes in at -69.65% -- higher than that of only 6.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOCO, AEL, UAMY, TDW, and MXC.
- POAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Predictive Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.predictive-oncology.com.
POAI Valuation Summary
- POAI's price/sales ratio is 49.8; this is 1210.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 138 months, POAI's price/sales ratio has gone down 212.7.
- Over the past 138 months, POAI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POAI.
POAI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 141.88%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.52%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.55%.
The table below shows POAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POAI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.37% of graded US stocks.
- POAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 162nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INO, EYES, and PETV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POAI.
The table below shows POAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.34||52-week high||$1.64|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||783,604|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||22.73M|
Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI) Company Bio
Predictive Oncology Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company focuses focuses on applying data and artificial intelligence to personalized medicine and drug discovery. Predictive Oncology serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
POAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POAI Latest Social Stream
View Full POAI Social Stream
Latest POAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Predictive Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POAI as an investment opportunity.
A Quick Glance At Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI) Stock: It Is up 1.37% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -23.07 Percent
During the last session, Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ:POAI)s traded shares were 0.27 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.46. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $0.73, reflecting an intraday loss of -2.36% or -$0.02. The 52-week high for the POAI share is $2.20, that puts it down A Quick Glance At Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI) Stock: It Is up 1.37% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -23.07 Percent Read More »
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI ) is set to be a first mover in the artificial intelligence (AI) powered drug discovery market that POAI expects will grow to $20 billion in the next three years, reported the Company today in outlining its strategy for 2022. The Company plans to leverage its existing pharma relationships to market PeDAL™ in a move that will take the proprietary platform out of the research lab into the pipelines of oncology drug discovery companies. POAI recently completed its Discovery 21 evaluation, the proof of concept for PeDAL. CoRE™, POAI''s Artificial Intelligence program, together with tumor profile data, human tumor samples and active machine learning, power PeDAL to determine the most effective drug treatmen...
Predictive Oncology (POAI) said its Helomics subsidiary''s evaluation showed that its Artificial Intelligence (AI) program CoRE (Computational Research Engine), combined with tumor…
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI) reported the preliminary results of its Discovery 2021 program today, announcing that its Helomics subsidiary’s evaluation demonstrated their proprietary Artificial Intelligence (AI) program CoRE™ (Computational Research Engine), combined with their tumor profile data and matched ovarian cancer samples, could identify potential new chemotherapy drug uses. These drugs are not currently approved for ovarian canc
Penny stocks under $3 are full of potential and potential pitfalls.
POAI Price Returns