Insulet Corporation (PODD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PODD POWR Grades
- PODD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.88% of US stocks.
- PODD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- PODD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PODD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 955.05, Insulet Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.83% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Insulet Corp is higher than 99.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.92, Insulet Corp has a higher such ratio than 90.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Insulet Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SPT, UPWK, BAND, JAMF, and VRNT.
- PODD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insulet Corp's official web site, go to www.insulet.com.
PODD Valuation Summary
- PODD's price/earnings ratio is -672.5; this is 1942.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 174 months, PODD's price/sales ratio has gone down 86.7.
- PODD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1031.5 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PODD.
PODD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 730.36%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.63%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 337.64%.
The table below shows PODD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PODD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PODD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.18% of graded US stocks.
- PODD's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 87th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- UFPT, NEPH, and NSPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PODD.
The table below shows PODD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PODD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PODD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$290.60||52-week high||$309.99|
|Prev. close||$288.00||52-week low||$213.51|
|Day high||$291.41||Avg. volume||454,863|
|50-day MA||$286.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$272.60||Market Cap||20.01B|
Insulet Corporation (PODD) Company Bio
Insulet Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells insulin infusion systems for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PODD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PODD Latest Social Stream
View Full PODD Social Stream
Latest PODD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insulet Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PODD as an investment opportunity.
Wearable Injectors Market 2021 Is Thriving Worldwide: Amgen, Subcuject, Enable Injections, Medtronic Plc, Insulet Corporation, United Therapeutics Corp, CeQur SA
Wearable Injectors Market report provides a profound overview of product specification, technology, product type, and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, and gross margin. Competitor analysis is one of the most important aspects of a market research
If the September Effect hits us again this year, our contributors have five stocks to suggest that you could pick up at a discount: Insulet (NASDAQ: PODD), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), Shopify (NYSE: SHOP), Cresco Labs (OTC: CRLBF), and PubMatic (NASDAQ: PUBM). Medtronic and Tandem Diabetes were the first companies to offer next-generation, automated insulin delivery systems, but stiff competition from Insulet's Omnipod 5 could be coming soon.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: ProQR-Lilly R&D Partnership, Sanofi''s Pemphigus Trial Disappointment, Humanigen''s COVID-19 Drug Denied Emergency Use Authorization
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 8) Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT ) Candel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADL ) (announced its quarterly results) Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDL ) Catalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTLT ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM ) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) ICU Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICUI ) (announced a deal to buy Smiths Medical division for $2.35 billion in cash) IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDYA ) Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD ) Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG ) Kadmon Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: KDMN ) - announced a deal to be bought by S...
Medication Telemanagement Devices Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027 | Abiogenix, Adherium, IA Collaborative, Insulet, MedFolio, Medissimo, MedMinder, MedSignals
The Medication Telemanagement Devices Market report describes in detail the demand and consumption of various products/services related to the market growth dynamics during the forecast period of 2021-2027. A detailed market assessment of the various opportunities in the market segment
The Daily Biotech Pulse: MacroGenics'' Clinical Trial Disappointment, Sanofi to Buy Kadmon, Alector Loses 2 Key Executives, ADMA''s FDA Nod
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 7) Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADIL ) Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) Candel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADL ) (announced completion of patient enrollment in the pivotal phase 3 study of CAN-2409 in prostate cancer) Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDL ) (announced addition to its board) Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBU ) Catalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTLT ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DAWN ) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) Er...
PODD Price Returns