Insulet Corporation (PODD): Price and Financial Metrics
PODD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 506.46, Insulet Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PODD is currently 131.86, higher than 98.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Insulet Corp is reporting a growth rate of 611.8%; that's higher than 97.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PODD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBIX, VIAV, PCRX, EPAY, and STAA.
- PODD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insulet Corp's official web site, go to www.insulet.com.
PODD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PODD Price/Volume Stats
Insulet Corporation (PODD) Company Bio
Insulet Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells insulin infusion systems for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.