Insulet Corporation (PODD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PODD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PODD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.22% of US stocks.
- PODD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PODD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.5% of US stocks).
PODD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,187.48, Insulet Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.42% of US stocks.
- PODD's current price/earnings ratio is 1,073.78, which is higher than 99.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.42, Insulet Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Insulet Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PCTI, SCL, INVE, RMD, and APPS.
- PODD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insulet Corp's official web site, go to www.insulet.com.
PODD Valuation Summary
- PODD's price/earnings ratio is -672.5; this is 1942.47% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 174 months, PODD's price/sales ratio has gone down 86.7.
- PODD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1031.5 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PODD.
PODD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.25%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.91%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.44%.
The table below shows PODD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PODD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PODD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.86% of graded US stocks.
- PODD's asset turnover comes in at 0.542 -- ranking 84th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- UFPT, NEPH, and NSPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PODD.
The table below shows PODD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PODD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PODD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$230.32||52-week high||$324.81|
|Prev. close||$231.68||52-week low||$181.00|
|Day high||$235.89||Avg. volume||597,278|
|50-day MA||$216.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$255.71||Market Cap||15.97B|
Insulet Corporation (PODD) Company Bio
Insulet Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells insulin infusion systems for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
PODD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PODD Latest Social Stream
View Full PODD Social Stream
Latest PODD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Insulet Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PODD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 companies that topped profit expectations. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Companies That Topped Profit Expectations. Notable stocks from the consumer cyclical sector, including Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:BKNG), eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) and Bath & Body […]
Insulet Corporation (PODD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Deborah Gordon - VP, IR Shacey Petrovic - President & CEO Wayde McMillan - EVP & CFO Bret Christensen - EVP & Chief Commercial Officer Conference Call Participants Jayson Bedford - Raymond James Robbie...
Insulet Corp''s (NASDAQ: PODD ) Q4 FY21 revenue increased 25% (25.7% in constant currency) to $307.7 million , exceeding the consensus of $301.06 million. The company brought in $275.8 million in revenues for its Omnipod insulin delivery platform for the quarter, representing a 19.3% increase. Insulet posted Q4 EPS of $0.42, a shift from EPS loss of $(0.26) a year … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Insulet's (PODD) fourth-quarter 2021 revenues improved year over year on a strong performance of Omnipod, both in U.S. and international markets.
Image: Convenient insulin pump diabetes technology Investment Thesis Back in October 2021, with the Insulet (PODD) share price at $308.90, I published article, "Insulet: Heroic Assumptions Required". The share price has since fallen by 24.19% since date of article publication, compared to a fall of 4.90% for the S&P 500...
PODD Price Returns