Insulet Corporation (PODD): Price and Financial Metrics
PODD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 699.81, Insulet Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PODD is currently 141.19, higher than 97.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Insulet Corp is reporting a growth rate of 317.62%; that's higher than 96.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PODD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBIX, PCRX, AAXN, SSTI, and AOSL.
- PODD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Insulet Corp's official web site, go to www.insulet.com.
PODD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PODD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$215.67||52-week high||$219.85|
|Prev. close||$212.27||52-week low||$80.43|
|Day high||$219.85||Avg. volume||485,948|
|50-day MA||$186.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$151.58||Market Cap||13.33B|
Insulet Corporation (PODD) Company Bio
Insulet Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells insulin infusion systems for people with insulin-dependent diabetes in the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.