PolyOne Corporation (POL): Price and Financial Metrics
POL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for POL is 5.65 -- better than 92.79% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Polyone Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.09 for Polyone Corp; that's greater than it is for 79.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are URBN, WGO, JW.A, KMT, and JELD.
- POL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Polyone Corp's official web site, go to www.polyone.com.
POL Stock Price Chart More Charts
POL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.73||52-week high||$37.33|
|Prev. close||$25.77||52-week low||$24.33|
|Day high||$25.50||Avg. volume||1,173,552|
|50-day MA||$33.74||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$31.61||Market Cap||2.28B|
PolyOne Corporation (POL) Company Bio
PolyOne Corporation provides specialized polymer materials, services, and solutions with operations in specialty polymer formulations, color and additive systems, plastic sheet and packaging solutions, and polymer distribution. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Avon Lake, Ohio.
POL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Polyone Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Polyone Corp ranked in the 80st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 342.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Polyone Corp, consider:
- Polyone Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Polyone Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.46. This coverage rate is greater than that of 75.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 24.25% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|