Poshmark, Inc. (POSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POSH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where POSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.65% of US stocks.
- POSH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- POSH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.02% of US stocks).
POSH Stock Summary
- POSHMARK INC's stock had its IPO on January 14, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 8.63% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for POSH is currently 8,289.98, higher than 99.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For POSH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.68% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POSH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QTRX, VCYT, FUBO, APDN, and EXAS.
- POSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POSHMARK INC's official web site, go to poshmark.com.
POSH Valuation Summary
- POSH's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 60% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 23 months, POSH's price/sales ratio has gone down 32.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POSH.
POSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POSH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.06% of graded US stocks.
- POSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.198 -- ranking 117th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows POSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.83||52-week high||$20.52|
|Prev. close||$17.82||52-week low||$8.97|
|Day high||$17.83||Avg. volume||1,480,119|
|50-day MA||$17.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.26||Market Cap||1.41B|
Poshmark, Inc. (POSH) Company Bio
Poshmark, Inc. designs and develops mobile applications. The Company offers a service to buy and sell women's fashion and accessories from mobile phone applications. Poshmark serves customers throughout the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
POSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POSH Latest Social Stream
View Full POSH Social Stream
Latest POSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POSHMARK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POSH as an investment opportunity.
CONTINUED INVESTIGATION ALERT: Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Continues to Investigate NAVER Buyout of Poshmark – POSH
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP (“Scott+Scott”), an international securities and consumer rights litigation firm, continues to investigate whether the directors of Poshmark, Inc. (“Poshmark”) (NASDAQ: POSH) breached their fiduciary duties to its shareholders in approving a merger with NAVER Corporation (“NAVER”) for inadequate consideration. If you are a Poshmark shareholder, you may contact attorney Joe Pettigrew for additional information toll-free at 844-818-6982
INVESTIGATION NOTICE: Kaskela Law LLC Announces Stockholder Investigation into Fairness of Poshmark, Inc. (POSH) Buyout Offer and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - Stocks News Feed
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Poshmark, Inc. (NASDAQ: POSH) (“Poshmark”) on behalf of the company’s investors. On October 3, 2022, Poshmark announced that it had agreed to be acquired by Naver Corp. (“Naver”). According to the announcement, Poshmark’s stockholders are expected to be cashed out […]
INVESTIGATION NOTICE: Kaskela Law LLC Announces Stockholder Investigation into Fairness of Poshmark, Inc. (POSH) Buyout Offer and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Poshmark, Inc. (NASDAQ: POSH) (“Poshmark”) on behalf of the company’s investors.
Poshmark, the soon-to-be Naver company, grew revenue, clients and GMV, but its net loss ballooned. Wall Street barely blinked.
Q3 Total Revenue Increased 11% Year-over-Year to $88.4 million Q3 Gross Merchandise Value Increased 7% Year-over-Year to $475.6 million Q3 Adjusted EBITDA was ($8.0) million with (9.0%) margins
POSH Price Returns