Post Holdings, Inc. (POST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.44||52-week high||$98.84|
|Prev. close||$85.91||52-week low||$74.09|
|Day high||$85.83||Avg. volume||438,079|
|50-day MA||$88.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.26||Market Cap||5.45B|
POST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POST POWR Grades
- POST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.42% of US stocks.
- POST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- POST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.8% of US stocks).
POST Stock Summary
- POST has a market capitalization of $5,475,914,139 -- more than approximately 77.77% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for POST HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 83.77% of US stocks.
- The volatility of POST HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 0.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to POST HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMG, RH, GDEN, UONE, and WGO.
- POST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POST HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.postholdings.com.
POST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, POST's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.47% lower, now standing at 13.6.
- Over the past 138 months, POST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POST.
POST Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.38%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.75%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -9.92%.
The table below shows POST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
POST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.66% of graded US stocks.
- POST's asset turnover comes in at 0.485 -- ranking 45th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- HAIN, SJM, and FRPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POST.
The table below shows POST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Post Holdings, Inc. (POST) Company Bio
Post Holdings manufactures, markets, and sells refrigerated, active nutrition, and private label food products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through five segments: Post Foods, Michael Foods, Active Nutrition, Private Brands, and Attune Foods. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
POST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POST Latest Social Stream
View Full POST Social Stream
Latest POST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POST HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POST as an investment opportunity.
Post Holdings (POST) Gains on Foodservice Business for Growth
Post Holdings (POST) is benefiting from pricing actions and robust results across Foodservice business. The company's focus on expansion bodes well.
Post Holdings (POST) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
Post Holdings' (POST) second-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect a year-over-year increase in both earnings and revenues owing to its pricing action and strong Foodservice segment.
Post Holdings (POST) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Post Holdings (POST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 61.76% and 4.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Post Holdings Reports Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2023; Raises Fiscal Year 2023 Outlook
ST. LOUIS, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Post Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POST), a consumer packaged goods holding company, today reported results for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2023. Highlights: Second quarter net sales of $1.6 billionOperating profit of $137.7 million; net earnings from continuing operations of $54.1 million and Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP)* of $276.3 millionCompleted the acquisition of select pet food brandsRaised Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP)* guidance range for fiscal
Earnings Preview: Hain Celestial (HAIN) Q3 Earnings Expected to Decline
Hain Celestial (HAIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
POST Price Returns
Continue Researching POSTWant to do more research on Post Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Post Holdings Inc (POST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Post Holdings Inc (POST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Post Holdings Inc (POST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...