AMMO Inc. (POWW): Price and Financial Metrics
POWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$1.99||Avg. volume||775,956|
|50-day MA||$1.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||234.51M|
POWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POWW POWR Grades
- POWW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for POWW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- POWW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.48% of US stocks).
POWW Stock Summary
- POWW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.65%, AMMO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.96% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for POWW comes in at -43.37% -- higher than that of only 11.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to POWW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNCE, METC, COOK, CUEN, and USEG.
- Visit POWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ammoinc.com.
POWW Valuation Summary
- POWW's price/earnings ratio is -48.7; this is 366.12% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 75 months, POWW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 76.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POWW.
POWW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- POWW has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.97% of graded US stocks.
- POWW's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 8th of 12 Defense stocks.
- NPK, SWBI, and VSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with POWW.
The table below shows POWW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
POWW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of POWW, see our POWW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
AMMO Inc. (POWW) Company Bio
AMMO, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture and sale of ammunition products. It distributes its products under the following brands: Jesse James, SHIELD, and One Precise Shot. The company was founded in November 1990 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
POWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POWW Latest Social Stream
View Full POWW Social Stream
Latest POWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMMO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POWW as an investment opportunity.
AMMO, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Call
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW, POWWP) (“AMMO” or the “Company”) the owner of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, and a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components, today announced that it will release financial results for its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 ended March 31, 2023, after the stock market closes on Wednesday, June 14, 2023. The C
AMMO, Inc. Announces Preferred Stock Dividend
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW, POWWP) (“AMMO” or the “Company”) the owner of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, and a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components, today announced that the holders of record of the Company’s 8.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (the “Series A Preferred Stock”) as of the close of business o
AMMO Acknowledges Receipt of Urvan Lawsuit
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW, POWWP) (“AMMO” or the “Company”), the owner of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, and a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components, today acknowledged receipt of a lawsuit filed by Steve Urvan in the Delaware Court of Chancery. Mr. Urvan has served as a director of the Company since April 2021 when he joined the Bo
7 Controversial Brands That Are Actually Great Stock Buys
Although the thought of bidding up controversial brands may seem risky, those interest in contrarian investing could see opportunities.
The 7 Most Compelling Penny Stocks to Watch Right Now
These best penny stocks took a massive hair-cut last year, and offer remarkable upside potential ahead for investors willing to take risks
POWW Price Returns
Continue Researching POWWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ammo Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ammo Inc (POWW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ammo Inc (POWW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ammo Inc (POWW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...