AMMO Inc. (POWW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
POWW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where POWW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- POWW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 43 days.
- POWW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.82% of US stocks).
POWW Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.67, Ammo Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.93% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ammo Inc comes in at 448.63%, a number that bests 98.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, POWW is more volatile than 91.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ammo Inc are DNN, RMBS, MLP, METC, and IDEX.
- Visit POWW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ammoinc.com.
POWW Valuation Summary
- POWW's price/sales ratio is 13.3; this is 291.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- POWW's price/earnings ratio has moved down 95.4 over the prior 52 months.
- POWW's price/sales ratio has moved down 36.7 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for POWW.
POWW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
POWW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$10.37|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$7.10||Avg. volume||3,141,674|
|50-day MA||$7.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.82||Market Cap||771.49M|
AMMO Inc. (POWW) Company Bio
AMMO, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture and sale of ammunition products. It distributes its products under the following brands: Jesse James, SHIELD, and One Precise Shot. The company was founded in November 1990 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
POWW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
POWW Latest Social Stream
View Full POWW Social Stream
Latest POWW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ammo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate POWW as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW & POWWP) (“AMMO” or the “Company”), a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components and operator of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries today announced that it anticipates reporting revenue of at least $51 million for its fiscal second quarter ending September 30, 2021, a year-over-year increase of more than 400%. “Our imp
Scottsdale, Arizona-based AMMO, Inc. (POWW) produces and sells ammunition products. It serves military, law enforcement, sport shooting, and self-defense markets. AMMO recently acquired GunBroker, a leading online marketplace for firearms. Fiscal 2021 First-Quarter Outlook On July 8, AMMO announced an update to its Fiscal 2022 first-quarter earnings guidance. It said it now expects to report revenue of $44 million for the quarter ended June 30, which would represent a 354% year-over-year growth.
AMMO, Inc. Updates First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Revenue Forecast to $44 Million – First Quarter Reporting Scheduled for August 16, 2021
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW, POWWP) (“AMMO” or the “Company”), a premier American ammunition and munition components manufacturer and technology leader, is updating quarterly revenue to $44 million for its 1st Quarter of the 2022 Fiscal Year (period ending June 30, 2021), generating its first profitable quarter in the Company’s short history. “AMMO anticipates reporting $44 million in revenue for the first quarter of the Company’s 2022 fiscal year o
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW) (“AMMO” or the “Company”), a premier American ammunition and munition components manufacturer and technology leader, is pleased to provide a link to the transcript and summary excerpts of the Q&A session from the Company’s Fiscal 2021 Earnings call held on June 29, 2021. Replay: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/hFa3FRFAvO Fiscal 2022 is positioned to be transformative in AMMO’s opinion, with revenue and earnings pe
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
POWW Price Returns