Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI): Price and Financial Metrics
PPBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PPBI is 0.17 -- better than only 15.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.27%, Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.56% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PPBI comes in at 16.38% -- higher than that of 89.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PPBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUB, FHB, AMNB, PB, and SSB.
- Visit PPBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ppbi.com.
PPBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.41||52-week high||$42.43|
|Prev. close||$40.69||52-week low||$13.93|
|Day high||$42.43||Avg. volume||512,828|
|50-day MA||$35.46||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$26.48||Market Cap||4.00B|
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Company Bio
Pacific Premier Bancorp provides banking services to professionals, real estate investors, and non-profit organizations in Southern California. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Irvine, California.
PPBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PPBI Social Stream
Latest PPBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPBI as an investment opportunity.
On January 26, 2021, Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ:PPBI) declared a dividend payable on February 12, 2021 to its shareholders. Pacific Premier Bancorp …
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend to $0.30 per Share
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PPBI #PPBI--PPBI Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend to $0.30 per Share
As you are all aware, earlier this morning we released our earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2020. Throughout 2020 while dealing with unprecedented challenges, we were able to accomplish a number of significant initiatives.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPBI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 26, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.79% and 8.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PPBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PPBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!