Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI): Price and Financial Metrics
PPBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.76||52-week high||$37.50|
|Prev. close||$21.32||52-week low||$17.53|
|Day high||$22.01||Avg. volume||562,472|
|50-day MA||$23.31||Dividend yield||6.19%|
|200-day MA||$25.17||Market Cap||2.09B|
PPBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PPBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.02% of US stocks.
- PPBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PPBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.72% of US stocks).
PPBI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PPBI is 0.27 -- better than only 21.02% of US stocks.
- PPBI's current price/earnings ratio is 7.65, which is higher than just 20.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PPBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PPBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNFP, CFB, FFBC, WBS, and BSVN.
- PPBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACIFIC PREMIER BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.ppbi.com.
PPBI Valuation Summary
- PPBI's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 180% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PPBI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPBI.
PPBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 51.19%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -44.25%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.1%.
The table below shows PPBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PPBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.17% of graded US stocks.
- PPBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 431 Banking stocks.
- STBA, SSB, and NWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PPBI.
The table below shows PPBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Company Bio
Pacific Premier Bancorp provides banking services to professionals, real estate investors, and non-profit organizations in Southern California. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Irvine, California.
PPBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PPBI Social Stream
Latest PPBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIFIC PREMIER BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPBI as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Pacific...
Although the revenue and EPS for Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.69% and 0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and a Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.33 Per Share
IRVINE, Calif., July 27, 2023--Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and a Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.33 Per Share
Brookline (BRKL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.70% and 1.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PPBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PPBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch