Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI): Price and Financial Metrics
PPBI Stock Summary
- Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 16.71% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.1%, Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.51% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PPBI's revenue has grown 44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc are CARO, FCBP, LKFN, SSB, and CSFL.
- Visit PPBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ppbi.com.
PPBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PPBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.91||52-week high||$34.90|
|Prev. close||$32.86||52-week low||$23.01|
|Day high||$33.08||Avg. volume||392,553|
|50-day MA||$32.46||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$30.32||Market Cap||1.95B|
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Company Bio
Pacific Premier Bancorp provides banking services to professionals, real estate investors, and non-profit organizations in Southern California. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Irvine, California.