Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PPBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PPBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PPBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PPBI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PPBI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PPBI has reported earnings growth of 12,400.71%, putting it ahead of 99.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc comes in at 148.45%, a number that bests 95.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc are IR, SHYF, KSS, BLIN, and INN.
- Visit PPBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ppbi.com.
PPBI Valuation Summary
- PPBI's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 291.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PPBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
- PPBI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PPBI.
PPBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -11.22%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 422.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 254.75%.
The table below shows PPBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PPBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PPBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.16% of graded US stocks.
- PPBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 437 Banking stocks.
- STBA, SSB, and NWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PPBI.
The table below shows PPBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PPBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PPBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.37||52-week high||$47.46|
|Prev. close||$37.59||52-week low||$18.47|
|Day high||$38.41||Avg. volume||401,489|
|50-day MA||$38.92||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$39.81||Market Cap||3.63B|
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Company Bio
Pacific Premier Bancorp provides banking services to professionals, real estate investors, and non-profit organizations in Southern California. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PPBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PPBI Latest Social Stream
View Full PPBI Social Stream
Latest PPBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PPBI as an investment opportunity.
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI): Price Now Near $39.91; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis
It''s been a feast for bulls operating on the daily timeframe, as ppbi has now gone up 4 of the past 5 days. The post Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI): Price Now Near $39.91; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
IRVINE, Calif., August 17, 2021--Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. Announces Addition to Board of Directors
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPBI) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Pacific...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Pacific Premier Bancorp, inc (NASDAQ: PPBI)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 27, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the Pacific Premier Bancorp Second Quarter 2021 Conference Call.
PPBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PPBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc (PPBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch